Incest adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA
I said what do you want, she said, she loves kids and always thought of having one of our own, but education is also important so she agrees with whatever parents told her. I just nodded my head in agreement. She told me to get condoms. I told her i hate wearing condoms, so she said, then get me tabs, i will only take it. I said thank you dear. She said your dad wants to speak to you, he told me to tell you. I was all ready for another session and suddenly had to control the urge and leave. Called dad from his room, he said do you have smoke, i said no, but wait i will check and came to room and then to balcony. As soon i opened the door madam handed the pack to me, i said thanks and handed over 100rs note to her, she said, its alright keep it. I said bye to

her and started rushing in to balcony, just then divya asked who is it? i said our english madam, madam heard it and asked is it your wife? i said yes, she then said you didn't intro also keshav. I called divya to the balcony and said this is my wife. Madam instantly recognised her and said you are also my student right, divya nodded her head. I told both of them that dad is waiting so i will catch up later and left. Madam and divya continued their chit chats. I took smoke pack and called dad again, he said this is a new pack did you go out to buy it, i said no dad, someone got it for me. He didn't bother me much, we both left for terrace. Dad had become my friend type now.

After starting the smoke he said, i am thinking about making a seperate place for you, this house is too small for all of us together. I said no dad, it is cool for us, we have our seperate room, so dont bother. He said, it is not like that, you are growing up and you have a new family, you will need your spare time together, i will speak to the owner of the house next to madam's house and see if he will agree to it, then you can move to the next door itself. I told dad let me think about it, but it is not a good idea according to me. I dont want to leave you guys and go to seperate place. He insisted and said, it is my decision that you should get time with each other, and i am not saying you to move out permanantly, just till kiddo gets married, then the 3 bhk we have will be sufficient for us, you and krish also. I felt like crying, but dad said, it will be good for you to view things from married point of view, if we keep you here you will not learn aspects of life. So move out. I became depressed. couldn't say anything more to dad.

I went to room and informed divya about the same. She started crying and then went near parents room and knocked and went inside, i just followed. She told my parents, i didn't marry to break the house, i want to stay with you guys, i dont want to stay without you or make another house and stuff, there was a whole session of crying. After she had finished, mom sent me and dad outside, and after about half an hour divya came out, her crying had subsidised but she was still dull. I asked her what happened, so she said, mom told me that this house is and will always be your house, but it has little space for so many people, and also we are not sending you to some far away place, we are just asking you to move next door so that you get some privacy in the initial years of marriage. Also this is a temporary arrangement till girl kids get married and then the whole house is yours. Also you need not cook or nything there, you will have breakfast to dinner here only. It was settled now that dad will look for a new house for me and divya.

With the crying and emotional drama that just took place, i needed another smoke. Informed divya that i am going to balcony to smoke, came out, locked the door from outside. Pulled out a smoke and lit it. Just then madam walked out with shamili, shamili was ok now, better than morning, she was still in saree but madam had changed her dress to evening gown. I had a good look at madam's boobs, now it was covered by brapads, it was clear as one nipple was visible and the other did not have. She noticed me looking at her boobs and didn't bother. When i didn't move my eyes from there, shamili joked and said, already bored after first night, i said shhhh, she is inside. They both laughed. I understood that they had seen reddy over the tracks, I had removed jockey already and got ready for another session with divya, but someother things occured. Tracks had precum marks on it and both madam and shamili had seen it. Madam then pointed towards room and said enough go now. I asked directly enough of what, she said dont bother, i repeated enough of what again? she said sight seeing. I joked saying nothing is visible even though 2 birds are there. now it was their turn to laugh. Madam said enjoy the night and waved bye. I said to shamili, see when men ask, this is how women turn our mood off, she waved like hitting me and said go go now. I just opened the door and came inside the room and locked the balcony door.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 1 user Likes sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA - by sarit11 - 18-05-2019, 01:23 PM