Incest adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA
We both got ready the next morning, Divya Wore the pavadai davani i had got her, she looked more beautiful now. We both opened the door lock now, i held her by her waist and said i love you Divya and will always love you. She kissed on my cheeks and said love you too dear. We opened the door and came out. The oldies made a voooooo sound loudly. Both of us bent our head in shyness now. I went and sat on the sofa, she went straight to kitchen, mom had made coffee and divya got coffee for me and her. Vini was looking alright now, so i looked at her eyes and asked how are you? akka then put her hand on vini's shoulder and nodded yes. I thanked god for sending such understanding sisters. The oldies were still teasing us. After coffee, divya took the glass from my hand and wanted to go to kitchen, vini stopped her and collected glasses and said you look very tired and teased divya, she just bent her head. All of us had breakfast. I looked at vini and divya and asked are you guys coming to college. Mom stepped in and said, no college this week for you both showing me and divya, i asked why mom? she said for 3 days after marriage you guys should not go out of this house, it is a custom for good luck for your future and for kids too. All the oldies laughed out loudly now, i thought i was stuck with these oldies now. I then remembered i had to deposit the money in bank, so asked mom, is it ok to go to bank atleast in the corner of our road.

She said, give it to dad or vini, they will deposit. I looked at vini and asked her are you going to college, she said from tomorrow. I then gave her the money and asked her to deposit it into my account and also gave passbook to her, then winked at her saying come to room. She understood and came to room and asked what, no one bothered now, she gave a peck on my lips and asked what da? i said please can you get me cigrattes, i have just one left. She said chi chi, i will not go to shop and ask for cigrattes. I said ok in a dull tone. She then asked how was it? i asked what? she said your first night, i said you were also there no when i had first night? she hit my ribs lovingly and said first night with anni, i said it was fantastic, she then made me promise to tell er each and everything that happened. I promised her. Then asked her how was it for you, she said, she missed reddy but now she has to get used to whatever is available, but she and akka did twice in the night to each other. I was satisfied now that sisters are taking care of themselves for now. We came out of room and she took akka and left for bank. Only me and divya were left for breakfast as everyone had already had. Mom then served breakfast, i took my plate and started towards room, divya quietly followed bending her head. One of the ladies made a note saying, she will follow where ever he goes, he is very lucky to get such a girl for himself and laughed.

Once inside the room, i put my plate on my table, divya also put her plate on my table and wanted to pull another chair to sit. I held her hips and pulled her closer and made her sit on my lap, then whispered, i will teach you how to eat and then put some food in my mouth and pulled her closer and pushed my mouth on hers and pushed the food inside her mouth. She loved the way i fed her, she was a very quick learner, she also fed me the same way, then i lifted her and said wait a minute, and went and locked the door, lifted her davani till her bums, pulled her panty down and pushed my tracks and jockey down and then placed reddy

on her still virgin bum hole and made her sit. Then again feeding each other continued. Reddy had become like a steel rod again, she asked does he not need rest at all even after so many times. I held her waist and inserted my finger in her navel and said, with such a beauty near, how will he ever think of rest and tickled near her hips, she shivered, reddy was now not going to listen to anything, so i pushed her over to bed and we had another deep session. It was already lunch time by the time we opened the door back. Everyone in the hall started teasing us with sounds, ooooo, voooo and stuff. Divya then went to kitchen and helped serve food to all the elder ladies. When everyone else finished, only mom, divya, periyamma, akka and vini were left for lunch. Akka teasingly poked divya's hips and asked lunch also in room? Divya withered with the poke and then nodded her head as a no. Mom then told akka, dont irritate them. Akka just moved her head in action telling divya that she knows how we have food in room naughtily. Divya said sheee, keep quiet. Vini then asked divya, you look too tired, no sleep last night? mom scolded her and said, leave

her alone and then held divya's hand and took her away from us. All the other elders now started leaving one by one. When the whole house got empty, divya went to mom's room again leaving me with vini, akka and periyamma. Akka asked how was it? i said supperrrr. She insisted tell us also, we missed you too much da yesterday. Her mom gave a small tap on akka's legs and said shhhh, he is married now. So akka and vini now said, we need to make a new secret room as the old one is no longer for us. They made me promise to explain in detail about my first night with divya. Which i did. Got bored sitting in the hall and also was tired, so went in the room and lay down.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA - by sarit11 - 18-05-2019, 01:22 PM