Incest adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA
When everything was over, i called sekhar and thanked him for his help. he said anytime bro, we are soon going to be related also and it is because of you only. We became good friends from then. He also left now. Dad then called me and asked shall i book a room for you. I asked for what, he said you know. I said shall i check with divya and come. He just nodded his head and smiled. I called divya to the corner and asked her, first night where? she was full of shyness now and bent her head completely and just nodded, i told her if you dont want it its ok with me, but dad asked if we are ok in the house or he will book us a room. She said anywhere is ok with me as long as you are next to me always. I again had to ask her where do you want it, in the house or in hotel. She said house is only ok. I went to my dad and said house. The elders made me sit in the hall while they decorated my room. They made divya also sit next to me, infact they pushed her on me. Periyamma along with mom's naathana cooked dinner for all. Me and divya were made to sit opposite to each other and had to feed each other. It was sort of fun when you feed some for the first time.

After the dinner program, i was back on sofa, before divya came, i whispered in vini's ears, food was just ok ya. She blushed remembering how she fed me. She then turned and whispered back, how is he now, i said, ever ready. She pinched me near hips and left. Akka who observed us was smiling now. Divya came and sat next to me. Elder women then pulled her from there and took her to parents room. They all gave me a dhoti to wear and a brand new white shirt, typical tamil star dress. I was not let into my room. I went and changed in the corner. The house was filled with the giggles of all elderly ladies. Then around 9"30, the elder ladies made me sit on floor and did a small ceremony to bless a newly married guy and sang all traditional songs, made me get up and pushed me into my room. The room was decorated with simplicity, jasmine flowers all around, kanakambaram flowers from the fan till the edge of the cot. Both the cots were joined, then fragance candles all around the corners and on table and also near the legs of the cot. Then again i heard all the ladies singing songs near the door, i just sat on the cot after moving the kanakambaram flowers a little.

They pushed divya into the room and locked the door from outside. She had her head bent with shyness and had a silver glass filled with milk. I sat on the cot admiring her shyness and she stood like a statue for sometime. I called her name divya, she lifted her head a little, her eyes were gleaming like diamonds, her cheeks shown like glittering gold, her side hips were looking like fully bloomed lotus flower. her hands were trembling in anticipation. I now went near her and whispered congrats. She just nodded her head. I put my hand on her hand with glass, her whole body shivered now, i then suddenly pinched her hips which were looking very inviting, she , shook as though a 1000 volts electricity hit her. I was laughing now, asked her what happened da, she said, she is feeling very shy now. I just went and sat on the cot and waited for her to make a move. She came near the cot and pushed her hand with milk glass towards me, i took it and took a sip out of it, it was not regular milk, but mixed with lots of almonds and other dry fruits. I drank a little and gave her the glass back. Divya then put her lips on the silver glass, her pinkish lips were reflecting in the glass like rubies.

then she pushed her hand towards me, i held her hand and pulled her closer to me, she came very close now, i just parted the saree a little and kissed her navel once and looked at her, her eyes were closed now. Anyone who would have seen the sweat on her forehead would definately not look at anyone else in their lives, eve sex goddesses will look like an old nut in front of her. This was the first time i accepted her fully as mine (for most of the guys, more than money or anything the beauty is the most important factor for marriage, then the rest will follow). I held her hips and inserted my tongue into her navel while she was still in her saree and holding the silver glass with milk. I enjoyed the sucking of her navel to my hearts content. I then made her sit on the cot, then took the glass from her hand and finished 3/4th of the milk, held the glass near the lips and made her finish it.

Then took the glass and poured the last of the drops onto my tongue. I then whispered whether i should switch off light, she nodded yes. I got up now and went near the door to lock it, i could hear giggles of oldies, i didn't bother thinking as if they never did it. I then turned towards divya and called out her name, she slowly lifted her head and looked towards me, i said, let the light be on for sometime and went and sat next to her. I put my hands on her hands and asked her, are you happy with how the day went, she still bending her head nodded meaning yes. I put my fingers under her chin and then slowly lifted her head up, her eyes were still looking down. I turned her towards me and asked her do you want me to stay away, she hugged me tightly and said, i have always dreamed about only you, this is the happiest day of my life, i love you da keshu. With her hug, there was no other invitaton required, i loosened her grip a little and then got up and switched off the lights.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA - by sarit11 - 18-05-2019, 01:17 PM