Incest adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA
We all started towards temple, mom, dad, vini, kiddo, krish and me in one cab and rest all shared whatever was left. Once we reached, periyappa had already arranged for the ceremony, every one pushed me towards the fire place and made me sit in front of it. The ceremony started without any fanfare. Just then divya's father also arrived. He had come in factory dress. Divya's parents only did the kanyadaan and everything went smoothly. The temple priest blessed us, we all started towards home, reached home and again before entering the house there was rice kept in a measuring cup which divya had to kick in before entering. She kicked and it went and hit the wall in the hall. Then all the elder women stopped me and her and asked us to say each other's names, i loudly said divya, she was feeling shy in front of all and they started teasing her, she then slowly in a feeble voice said keshav.

Everyone clapped and let us inside our house. Everyone had lunch and blessed us and left. Divya's father got his cheque book out and paid for pandal, food and cab. There was nil expenses for us except morning breakfast and mangalsutra. He then wrote 5lacs cheque in divya's name and gave it to her, then guided her to give it my father. My father clearly denied it and said we have got all we wanted and politely refused to accept it, even after lot of deliberations he did not take it. I felt good as my father didn't take a penny from him, he was a self made man. He had earned while studying and also got married with his money only. Everyone had lunch and blessed both of us. Me and divya had back pain before most of them left, we had to bend down to take their blessings and fall at everyone's feet. Everyone paid us in cash no gifts in kind at all. I collected the covers and put it in my room.

When everyone left, periyamma and akka made coffee for all of us. They made me sit next to divya always, Vini had a little dull face, i signalled her to come near and whispered couple of days, i will find a way for us, just wait. I lied to console her. Then pointed my finger at akka, akka blushed a little, both of them understood what i meant. The atmosphere was cool now. Then i went to room to change, divya followed. Parents and the little elder women who were left stopped her from coming to my room and took her to their room and she changed her dress to another saree. I went to room and changed to tracks and lay down hazily. I had nothing more to do. I took a smoke and went to balcony, found english madam there, she was waiting for me. I offered her smoke, she refused and said, only in night or inside my place. I said jokingly not today, she didn't bother about the joke. She said thank you, i asked her for what? She then said for taking care of my sister.

I said no probs, why did she fall down? madam said she had not eaten from 3 days, she was feeling down, i cooked and tried to feed, she promised she will eat later, but then she had become unconscious, you came and made sure she eats and also took her along with you guys along with your family. She is felling a little better now. she also assured me that if i need anything just to let her know. I said friends then, she said friend. I told her, madam i dont know your name yet. She laughed loudly and said shylaja. I said beautiful name, suits you. One thing i learnt is that if you praise any girl, she will show shyness, but inside her she will love it. She then asked how was your marriage, i said simple. She asked for treat, i said sometime later along with college friends. She simply nodded her head and then teasingly said good luck. I asked luck for what? she looked at my eyes directly and said first night idiot. I bent my head and said thank you. We bid bye to each other and i came back to my room. Still had nothing to do, my eyes went towards the cash i received from relatives, opened each cover and checked who paid, every family which had come had paid, i totalled it, it was over 50k.

I was happy, zero expenses and 50k profit, no wonder people get married i thought. I put the money back to cover and went to hall. Called divya, she came and was smiling, i said this is the gifts we have received from my relatives, what do you want to do? All the elders sitting around us started saying, married now and already holding wife's pallu. So i looked at them and said so what? Everyone laughed heartily. Then divya took all the covers and gave it to my dad. Dad didn't open a single one and then he called me also near and said, keep this, this is yours and do anything you both like. I took it from him and went and placed it in my cupboard. Divya's father then asked permission from my parents saying that their whole family is in principal's house and he had escaped saying factory and come. He had to join back his elder brothers, he took my mother in law along with him. They both blessed us as they left.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 2 users Like sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA - by sarit11 - 18-05-2019, 01:17 PM