Incest adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA
I came to my room and changed to jeans and tee and went to hall. Every one of my relatives who were invited had arrived with their families now. My house was fully occupied now. About 100 people were inside my place. All the ladies were giggling and all the uncles were smiling looking at me. I felt too much akwardness with so much stare. There was nothing i could do. Went towards my dad and mom's room, all the ladies stopped me there and said not yet dear and started giggling again. I felt too embrassed and came back to hall and sat in a corner. Periyappa had taken the lead now and was adressing everyone as to the next steps. Finally they all joined and decided that marriage will happen in sriraman koil(ram temple) which was about 10 kms from my place. Periyappa and other elders advised my dad to call vini's dad and talk to him, inform him the marriage venue and timings.

With all vedic scholars at home, there was no necessity to consult an astrologer for timings or anything. One chitappa( my grand fathers younger brother) took the lead, asked for divya's birth timings and matched our horoscopes, he fixed the marriage time for 11:05 am the same day. Dad called divya's dad on his cell and informed him the venue and time. Divya's father said ok ok and cut the call. Periyapa then said if her father doesn't turn up, then my maternal uncle can do the kanya daan. Everyone got ready for breakfast, it was ordered from nearby hotel. When the breakfast session was finished, sekhar and his family arrived to our place. Sekhar came and sat next to me and whispered, what speed bro? you overtook me by a big time. I just smiled at him. There was cab's to be arranged to the temple and lunch also was to be arranged. Periyappa called one of his friends and arranged for lunch with sweets, Dad arranged for covers, food plates and tables from the nearby shop. Cabs were arranged by sekhar, everything was set now.

Divya's mom arrived with a bag. Everyone were surprised, but none uttered any word. She asked where is divya and then went to parents room, mom followed her. Divya's mother had got her gold ornaments to give it to divya, mom objected to it saying, we brought her with us, we will not accept anything from your place. Periyamma and everyone joined in mom's support. Then divya's mom said, we had got all this made for divya only. It is our family problem and it should not affect her. There was a good crying round now. Finally mom relented and her mom gave all the jewellery to my mom's hand only. Mom passed it to divya and asked her to wear them all. Sekhar had got all the required dress materials. Divya had now worn a white saree with dark red border as is the custom of our family. Mom sent periyamma and her naathana(younger bro's wife) and sent them to fetch mangalsutra and its contents. They both took one cab and left. Then everyone asked me to change my dress to dhoti, i took a new one sekhar had got and went to room.

Vini's cell was lying on the table and was vibrating. It had just madam on it. I picked up the call to check, it was indeed english madam, i said yes madam, she asked who is this? i said keshave madam, she then in a state of worry said, my sister is not answering the phone, i reached college and tried to call her, she is not answering, please can you send someone to check. i said sure, i will check and call you back. I put my dhoti and came out of room, signalled vini to come, she came and playfully said, already missing me? i said no, madam had called, plese can you check if her sister is at home. Vini left and after couple of minutes she came back and said door is locked. I went to room and called english madam and informed her the same, so she said, she is at home only, its ok i will come, her voice had a lot of worry. I didn't know what to do, i went to my balcony and then jumped to her balcony and tried to move her balcony door, luckily it was open and i went inside. Shamili lay unconscious on floor near kitchen. My body froze, i thought she was dead, went near, i could hear her breathing, i didn't know what to do, i found tap, collected it in a vessel placed near and poured it fully on shamili.

She awoke suddenly and was shocked to see me. What are you doing here, i said, madam asked me to check you as you were not answering the phone. Called vini on her cell and asked her to get couple of idlies to madam's place. She asked where are you, i said madam's place. I opened the door and vini got akka also with her, they both informed that everyone was searching me, i went to leave near the door, they said no, so i left from balcony and joined everyone in the hall. After sometime vini and akka had got shamili also with them to our home.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 1 user Likes sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA - by sarit11 - 18-05-2019, 01:16 PM