Incest adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA
Then suddenly our english madam's balcony door creaked, i turned towards her balcony, she appeared in her night gown, it was hanging from her shoulders till just above her knee. In the moonlight her legs were shining like silver. She turned towards me and asked have a spare. I asked spare? she said smoke you idiot, we both laughed, i pulled out one from the pack and bent to give her, she also bent a little, her clevage was clearly visible now, her boobs were hanging and she had not worn bra. I instantly recognised something was different about her boobs, but didn't mind asking her. Her one boob was smaller compared to the other. It was the first time i had seen something like that. Even in the magzines i had seen, almost all boobs were similar to eachother, from periyamma to vini all had both left and right boobs of same size and shape, however here one boob was visibly smaller than the other. She lit the smoke and started making rings out of smoke.

I liked the way she smoked and stood like a tree watching her. She then turned towards me and asked, what function tomorrow, some neighbours told me in the evening that some guy in you house has got his girlfriend home. I said not someone, it is me only. She was surprised to hear it, i looked typical bookworm. She asked love from when, so i told her from today evening only. She laughed at me and said dont lie, so i put my hand on my heart and said i swear, only today evening i liked her. She still didn't trust, i said dont bother, and threw my smoke in ashtray and opened the door to my room, she said congrats, i turned and said thank you. When i came inside room, periyamma and akka had slept on one side of the cot and vini on the other end leaving me space between her and akka. I just pushed myself on the cot and lay down holding vini's boobs. Akka then turned towards me and pushed her pussy to my hips, we all fell asleep.

Morning, periyamma woke us up at 5, she asked us to clean ourselves as people will start arriving now. She had already bathed and was ready. Vini pushed her hand on reddy and pulled him closer to her bum hole and said, kiss it and pushed it on her hole. Everyone laughed. She said, if he has first night today, he should remember all his life that his dick kissed my ass first. All of us now laughed heartily. I went to bathroom and took bath. vini and akka cleaned the room and arragned our beds. When i came out, both of them went inside the batroom together. I shouted periyamma loudly, they both shouted again noooooo, we are just going to bath now. I was laughing as periyamma now held divya and brought her to the room. Divya was holding coffee now. Periyamma then said, if you only hold it coffee will become cold, so divya held her hand forward, i took the glass and drank coffee. periyamma asked how was the coffee, i answered good, she to irritate me said i made the coffee.

Divya immediately nodded her head and said i made this coffee not periyamma. Me and periyamma laughed a little and told divya, she was just trying to irritate you thats all. So divya said alright and said sorry. Every one of our relatives who were invited started pouring into the house now. I took my yogamat and went to balcony and started morning yoga. Just then the balcony door of english madam's balcony opened. I lifted my head a little to see, it was not her, it was someone else, she looked a lot younger than english madam, this time i observed her, she had rings on her leg finger and also mangalsutra. I was wondering who is this beauty who gave her darshan in the morning. Just then english madam walked from behind her, i bent my face down a little not to get caught. She waved hi to me, i waved back. I wanted to ask her who is the goddess standing next to you. Didn't get courage, she only introduced, this is my younger sister, shamili, she stays in madras, i said hi shamili, she looked at me, her eyes were saying she was in pain, couldn't bother her more, said bye to both of them and came back to room.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 1 user Likes sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA - by sarit11 - 18-05-2019, 01:13 PM