Incest adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA
Akka this time moved her head near her pussy and drank vini's juices while still reddy was inside her pussy. Vini was exhausted now. She closed her eyes and then pulled me closer and kissed deeply. Her eyes were watery now. I wiped it and asked her what happened, did i hurt you? she nodded her head as no and said, i love you too much da keshu, i can't bear divya snatching away you from me, i dont know how i will be able to control myself after getting used to you so much. Yesterday when i slept alone, i couldn't sleep till 3, i was missing you badly, and if you get married tomorrow then how will i survive? more tears started flowing from her eyes. Akka who was standing and periyamma now both joined me and told vini, this had to happen today or tomorrow, we all taught you will get married first and find a sweet home, but fate brought me here. So vini said, go leave her to her place tomorrow morning and come. I held vini's hand and told her, i also was in confused state, but seeing her family's attitude and situation i got her here.

I thought one or the other day i will have to get married and now atleast i can save a girl from bastards and also she loves me, so i will not have to worry that who will come into my life and how will she be in future. All these made me decide. Vini asked then atleast postpone the marriage for some time. Periyamma then spoke saying, if we postpone the marriage divya's name will get spoilt in all the neighbourhood and all the relatives will look down on your parents as culprits who destroyed a girl's life, tomorrow it will be difficult to get grooms for you as well as for kiddo and girl for krish. It is good that your bro is getting married at young age. He will become more responsible towards family now, he will make sure you get someone as good as him for you like how he got someone who loves akka for her. This is an unforeseen circumstance and i fully support what your parents are doing. Even if i had a son under such circumstances, i probably would have left the girl at her parents place and then decide. Your mom is a very strong woman, she has taken the right decision. Vini became alright now and all of them wanted to sleep. Reddy was no where near release and he was still upright.

Akka saw him and said, such emotional drama happened and he still is erect like a flag pole. I said, you guys have made him so pervert, previously he used to listen to me now he does not listen and always searches holes, what to do? Akka lovingly hit me and said, dont worry he will not one permanant hole to stay inside and all of us laughed, the atmosphere became light now. I looked at periyamma now, she said, she still has pain and cannot today. Vini then jokingly said how hard did he do and laughed at periyamma. Periyamma became angry and said try to make him cum in one hole continuously, i challenge that you will become unconscious before he finishes. Then she asked vini, you lost all holes? vini said no, there it is still virgin and showed her bum to her. She said, since he has so many holes now, it is still virgin, otherwise it would have become highway. All of them laughed. Akka then asked me to mount her, her pussy was already dripping juices, it was easier for reddy to slide inside her, Started movements of reddy slowly and moved my lips on her boobs, i wanted to bite her, so lited her right boob a little and gave a big bite on it, Akka screamed loudly, i pushed my hand on her lips and closed it.

It was our first love bite together. My teeth marks were clearly visible at the bottom of her boobs. Akka then moved my hands from her lips and said it pained, i said sorry and continued moving reddy inside her pussy. Akka became alright now and started responding to reddy's thrusts. I kissed and sucked both her nipples. Akka then asked me ready, i said yes. I pulled reddy till only his tip was touching akka's pussy lips and sent him inside with a big push, akka also thrust her hips from below, we contined in the same speed for about 10 minutes more and both of us released our juices together. This time vini brought her head towards akka's pussy and started licking her juices mixed with my cum. She started making hmmmm ... hmmm... sounds, i moved next to akka and lay down. Then akka dipped her finger into her pussy and licked it clean. She then turned towards me and said your cum mixed with mine tastes awesome, I told her yesterday only you told me that. All of us laughed now. I pulled my tracks on reddy and took a smoke and moved out to balcony. I lit it and was smoking and applying thought as to how my life changed in the first 10 days of joining graduation.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 1 user Likes sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA - by sarit11 - 18-05-2019, 01:13 PM