Incest adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA
periyamma asked me to join the cots which i did, then she asked all of us to sleep as we have lots of work tomorrow morning. We all lay down on bed. Vini at one corner, akka next to her and then periyamma and me next to her. Slowly periyamma pushed her hands on reddy and started stroking him. Akka could recognise it. Akka and vini had their hands on each other's pussies now. None of the others knew what the other was doing, i removed my jeans and jockey completely now and pushed it down. Akka and vini understood that i was nude from bottom. Periyamma had covered me with a razoi, so even if they stood up, it would hide the view. With periyamma's massage reddy was standing completely now and i wanted a hole for him. Started pushing up periyamma's saree, she held my hand tightly and did not let it go. I tried pushing her saree up again, but her grip on my hand was strong. I turned her towards me and whispered what happened? She whispered back, it is still paining from morning round. Akka heard her mom's whisper and started laughing loudly. She then turned towards her mom and said, my turn now. Mom signalled vini, so akka said, she is also a part of it and broke the news.

Periyamma then got up and said, i will sleep at last where vini is sleeping and you two can enjoy now, everyone here knows the secret so its ok for me. Vini was initially reluctant. Then akka removed their razoi and both akka and vini were nude from bottom, i removed my tee and they both removed their tops and bra, there was no invitation required by anyone. Then akka held vini's boobs and started kissing them and pressing them. Vini pushed her away and said, last night i missed my chance and don't know what will happen from tomorrow as divya is here now, so it is my chance tonight and jumped on me. I also realised that this might be the last time i may get chance with vini as divya has already come home. I pushed vini on cot and pushed my mouth to her pussy, it was already hot with akka's fingering, i started licking vini's pussy, akka who was standing came and sat next to vini and pushed her mouth to vini's mouth. Periyamma was watching us from the corner of her eyes. Akka then moved her hands on vini's boobs and started kneading them smoothly. I was slurping vini's pussy. I pushed my tongue and explored her pussy as much as my tongue supported, then i inserted a finger in her pussy and started sucking her pussy mound with more force, vini shuddered and raised her hips, held my head tightly to her pussy and she released her love potions, i drank them as if there is no tomorrow, and cleaned the whole pussy with my tongue and lips.

Then i went on top of vini and kissed her lips with my lips, akka pulled me up a little and wiped my lips dry with her tongue. Periyamma now said chi chi, what is happening, you are tasting vini, it is not good, so akka turned towards her mom and said, turn that side and sleep if you cannot see what you are seeing. Her mom then said, i have taken his thing full in my ass and you are still girls, you cannot make him cum for first time, i am more experienced and i say it is not good, girls on girls is not good. I laughed at periyamma and told her all of us have used all our holes. She then asked me, is your ass hole also open? i laughed and said no, then she got up and came behind me, my reddy was now on top of vini's pussy, i gave a gentle push, it went half and i adjusted my hips a little and gave a full push, reddy went fully inside and was covered fully. Periyamma then lowered her face and started licking my bum hole. It was tickling me and i shook my hips, vini laughed at me and said, first time bro first time.

I started slowly moving reddy in and out of her, placed my hand on her boobs and started pushing it up from down, vini moaned and bit her lips, akka then brought her pussy near my face, i tried to suck her pussy while banging vini's pussy, it was difficult to control body movements, so i held one hand as grip and pushed one finger into akka's pussy. Started moving my finger in her hole in tandem with reddy's movement. Vini pulled my hand away from akka's pussy and pushed it on her boobs, i started kneading them with great force, she said it is paining, periyamma from behind stopped licking my ass hole and said, experience girls experience, then she told vini, get used to it, there is no pleasure without pain. We all laughed at her again, she went back to licking my bum hole, i started banging vini with full force and periyamma moved back to her bed. Me and vini humped each other for about 30 mins or so and vini's orgasm was near, i sensed it as her hips movement became faster and she tried to bury her nails in my back. I moved reddy out to the tip of her pussy and pushed him in one shot, started doing it continuously, moving near the tip of her pussy and pushing him in completely, after about 10-12 thrusts like that, vini held my bums tightly and she released her juices.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 1 user Likes sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA - by sarit11 - 18-05-2019, 01:12 PM