Incest adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA
Mom and dad took divya in a rick home and i followed them on bike. Then mom made us wait outside for sometime, went inside and got kumkum water and small deepam's in a silver plate. She then called the neighbour aunts and they made us stand in front of door and did some pooja and they dropped the kumkum water in front of the door. Then all of them asked divya to keep her right foot in water first and then put the same foot first inside the house and walk in. Divya did as told. Mom prepared bengal gram flour and mixed sugar powder with it and everyone in the house including the neighbour aunties took a spoonful and fed me and divya. Mom and dad got busy calling all the relatives in town to come early in the morning.

After all was set, periyamma and akka served dinner to all of us. Once we had dinner, mom told vini, get some clothes for your manni(tamil meaning bhabi). Vini did as told, then mom told divya, you sleep with us in our room. Vini and akka gave a smile to me, i understood no first night yet. Divya then went to mom's room and changed and came back. Her face was glowing like a 1000 watts bulb. I had never seen her so happy. Periyamma and mom decided to get up early and we all moved to our room. Divya followed to my room and wanted to chat for sometime, but here it was occupied with akka and vini and periyamma. Once divya came inside the room periyamma left saying i need to prepare for morning dishes and she called mom and they started their chit chats in the hall.

When divya came to room, vini and akka moved to their bed. Then both vini and akka asked us to sit, i was feeling uncomfortable with 3 girls in the room. Vini face was gloomy, akka was ok. They asked us what happened, then vini told divya should i call you manni or just anni will do, divya said just anni will do(manni and anni mean the same thing as bhabi). Vini and akka were eager to know what happened, Divya explained the princi episode and the house episode to both of them, she also told them that roopa called me porki, vini reacted sharply saying what a bitch. Divya too said, yes bitch and all of them laughed now. Atmosphere became little cool in the room. Then akka asked are you going to sleep here only to divya? she bent her head and said mom asked me to sleep with her today. They both laughed at the shyness of divya. Akka then got up and pushed me on divya jokingly and told hold her. With the push, divya's elbow touched my ribs and i did drama and fell on bed and covered the ribs as if it hurt me.

Divya said sorry and asked where it hurt, i showed the ribs, she asked for moov and asked me to remove my tee. I just pulled it up till shoulders and lay like that. Divya started massaging my ribs and nipples. I saw both akka and vini, they were fuming as if my body belonged to them and someone robbed them of it. I was enjoying virgin's hands roaming my body. After sometime, divya stopped, i knew that she wanted it badly today, but there was no option for her. Just then periyamma came inside the room and looked at us in the same position. She told divya that my mom called her and so divya left after waving her hand. Periyamma then hit me lovingly and said, before marriage only you wanted to have first night, so i said, you were the one who convinced me of her and now you are stopping. She again hit me lovingly and said i said get married, not do all bad things before it. She started moving her hands on my jeans, akka and vini instantly recognised reddy's movement. Periyamma didn't know about vini and i really didn't know whether to start my routine or wait. Reddy was stirring badly thinking of divya now, how hot will her virgin cunt be?
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 2 users Like sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA - by sarit11 - 18-05-2019, 01:09 PM