Incest adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA
She coolly sat on my bike, this time she put her hands around my waist and held, she pressed her boobs on me, if it was anyother time reddy would have given standing ovation. not this time, my mind was fully occupied with divya and her love now. I was still not comfortable with her holding me in public. I couldn't muster the courage to tell her to remove also. I asked her where do you want to go? she simply said, take me far away from here where only two of us are there. I said stop dreaming and tell me where do you want to have dinner? she said start first, when i reason out i will let you know. She was humming some tune in which i was not interested at all. I took bike to petrol bunk and filled for 500 bucks. Once we came out of petrol bunk, i asked her again, divya where to now, if you are undecided shall i drop you back home. Why are you getting angry dear, i am enjoying my life just now and you want to drop me back home, when a beautiful girl is sitting behind you, you ask her shall i drop back home, are you gandhi or what? it irritated me, i turned towards her home, she held my waist tightly and said sorry, but take me any place you like.

So i asked her what do you want to eat, she said anything you want dear. I stopped the bike and asked her again sternly what do you want to eat, she got scared a little and still said anything. I got angry on her, but then remembered what her father said about scoldings, felt pity now on divya. I turned towards city main road and parked my bike in the parking slot. I was fully unprepared for these circumstances, i again asked her now softly, what do you want to do now divya? She said i dont know, it was you who wanted to take me out, you decide and i will just follow. Her words were still irritating me. Took her to a corner restuarant and found a place to sit. I didn't bother to ask her what she wanted and ordered masala dosa for both of us. She placed her hand on mine and said look keshav, i know you are tensed about us especially about me as you dont know much, but we have all our lives to get to know each other, give me a chance to prove to you that i love you. Just then principal of our college walks over to our table and said is this what you are doing, looking once at divya and once at me.

He again looks at me and says is this how you trap innocent girls, i know about you guys, see what i will do to you, he created a scene and the crowd gathered. Divya's eyes became moist and she started crying, everyone around us were looking at us and when i realised it, i shouted back at principal, sir this is not college or college timings, what we do is our personal thing and who are you to ask after college hours. He caught hold of Divya's hands and tried to pull her away from me, i held her hand and took my cell phone and called my dad, told dad that college principal is creating a scene when i am with your daughter in law. Every one in the crowd started laughing at principal. Dad immediately asked the phone to be given to principal, he conveyed the same message to princi, princi then told dad to come and meet him in college tomorrow and gave me the phone back, i said thanks dad and cut the call. Princi was still holding Divya's hand, so i shook his hand from divya's and released her hand, she shivered and stood behind my back. He looked at divya and asked her does your father know about it? i intervened in between and said wait sir and called her dad and told him the same thing that princi is creating the scene when i am with your daughter and handed the phone back to princi.

He said who is this and after divya's father introduced himself, he started speaking in local dialect and started using singular words. I was shocked as these words are spoken with someone you know closely or who is a relative, still kept quite. Princi then gave the phone back to me, uncle said if you have finished talking to divya, can you please drop her home back. I said uncle we are yet to order and once we finish, i will surely drop her back home. He just said yes and cut the call. Then princi looked at divya and asked do you want me to drop you home, she said no periyappa(father's elder brother). Oh my god princi is roopa's father and divya's father's elder brother. I had no more words to tell him now after divya called him periyappa. I just stood there and divya also didn't move an inch. Seeing this princi left the place fuming and saying come home i will see.

We didn't eat the dosa, i just paid the bill and we left. Divya had tears in her eyes, i asked her do you want to go home, she said no, so i drove straight to coffee day. I let her in first and then sat next to her, after seeing the almost violent behaviour of principal, i didn't know what to do, i just ordered cold coffee for both of us. Then put my hand on divya's hand and asked her why do you fear him so much, he is also human being. She drank a little coffee and then held my hand tightly and said that princi is the second elder brother of her dad and there is one more elder brother, my dad is the last son of his parents, I said so what, who cares for them, so she said it is a village custom in their family that whatever the eldest son decides, it is binding for the whole family and nobody utters anything against him. I said you must be joking in this new century, there are no such followers, so she said, my eldest periyappa is the head of the village and also our religion gothra, i said how does it matter divya, your parents agreed and my parents agreed, i called you out to actually tell you to re-consider your proposal and now i am getting involved in your family.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 1 user Likes sarit11's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
RE: adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA - by sarit11 - 18-05-2019, 01:07 PM