Incest adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA
I then chipped in with what periyamma told me and finally both akka and vini thought that divya cannot be avoided anymore. I was not at all feeling good with Divya. I really didn't love her but had no choices left anymore. Called father in his office, he was about to leave, he asked me what cooly, i said i wanted to talk to him about divya. So he said, come down to office only i will wait here. I took my bike and went to his office. Now i thought he will be alone but there was divya's father too along with him. I said hi dad, hi uncle. Both of them waved at me. I went and sat next to them, dad asked coffee, i said yes, he ordered coffee and after it arrived, uncle pulled out cigratte pack and put one in his mouth, offered one to dad, he also cooly put one to his mouth, i was surprised as i had never seen dad smoking previously nor i had heard. He said, cool, i am not a chain smoker but smoke with uncle once or twice daily. I said must be the same habit has passed on to me and picked up a smoke. He didn't even seem surprised at it. He told me that uncle told him. They both opened the topic of divya, uncle told me that he has had strict upbringing of divya and this is the first time ever that he has not scolded her for something. I was shocked, here my dad at home never scolds any of us unnecessarily and uncle scolded divya his only daughter, it was impossible for me to believe.

Then dad said, look keshav, me and uncle are friends from college days, we also belong to the same caste, if divya had not professed her love about you also, we had planned to get you both married long back when you both were born. We wanted our friendship to turn into relationship. Its god's grace that she already loves you, she is from good cultured family, parents are good, she is also good looking, so what else you need. I looked at both of them and said, i feel i have responsibilities towards my family, we need to get good education to vini and kiddo. I just cannot run away from these responsibilities and dont want you alone to take the burden of the family. both father and uncle were moved with these words, i made a mental note that guys are more emotional than girls. For girls it is always me first, but only for guys it is caring and sharing. Uncle interrupted my thoughts and said, beta me and your father can bear any responsibilities of our kids, all we want is for our kids to be happy and find success in what ever they do.

It is good to think of family, but it should not stop you from living your dreams, instead it should be inspiration to achieve what you want. Finally i gave up, i had no where to hide and i concluded that it was fate, destiny or what ever. Then i turned towards both of them and asked is it ok if i speak to divya once more and then decide, both of them nodded in agreement. Finally i was about to leave, dad accompanied me till bike and told me i have seen enough life in this lifetime, i have endured all hardships to study and get a job, to get married, all our brothers have suffered, only one thing that kept us together and going is the feeling that someone is there who truly loves you and irrespective of what happens in outside world they would live to see you smile. And keshav, i am fully standing on my decision on divya. If she walks back, then i dont have any problem, but son plese dont break anyone's heart. He patted me and turned around.

I called uncle from near bike and started walking towards him. The last sentence what father said echoed in my mind. I walked upto him and asked is it okay if i take divya out today, he jokingly said when did i stop you, even when you said pizza hut, divya didn't inform me, it was you. I have full faith in you, no problem. Do you want me to call her and tell her. I said yes. He called divya and said be ready keshav is coming to take you out. Father looked at me and then pulled out 3 500 rupee note and handed, uncle also wanted to give, i refused to take it. I bid bye to both of them and started towards divya's house. Once i reached, i called her, she said 2 mins and came down. She had worn the pavadai davani i had got her.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA - by sarit11 - 18-05-2019, 01:03 PM