Incest adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA
Woke up in the morning, i was sleeping all alone with both ladies not visible, pulled my cell to look at time it was already 8 in the morning, saw there were 15 messages, opened it and it was all divya's messages. didn't bother to read them then. Just then akka walked in and saw me nude with reddy standing and mobile in hand, she came on cot and kissed reddy and then pulled the cell from my hand and saw the messages, she asked me yesterday i was supposed to talk to her right, so explained her that divya took me out to lunch and how she informed her parents and how her father has spoken to my father. I told akka, i am really confused with her right now, akka said hmmm, she opened the messages one by one, most of them contained i love you except last two, one of them contained good night and the last one had "you are not responding to my messages, i feel all alone now, feel like killing myself, yours and yours only Divya" Akka read it out loud again, i pulled the cell from akka and called divya right away, she received the call in first ring, she started blasting right away saying that i didn't reply to her messages and stuff, i told her meet me after college today and cut the call.

Akka who was listening patiently to our conversation said, i think she loves you deeply and no one can change it, some girls have the guts to express it and most of them dont. So i told akka, i am so much used to such long hours of sex firstly and secondly i dont want to go away from vini also, as she also loves me too much. I really dont know what to do now, can you help. Akka said, if we convince your father about divya and she takes any extreme step it will not be good for anyone, i would suggest me, vini and you all talk to get divya back to her senses. I told akka to come near college after it gets over. She agreed. Periyamma now came with coffee and asked why is my darling beta dull now, akka told her one girl is pestering him to love her, so he is worried. Periyamma said, it is always good to marry someone who loves you than someone you love. I looked at her surprised, she said experience beta experience. I didn't probe any further as akka was there, akka asked her mom, did you love someone before marriage? her mom nodded yes and then also added please dont ask any further.

We all hugged each other, periyamma said chi chi, go clean yourself to me, i got up from bed and pulled her towards bathroom and told her its your juice also, so clean yourself, akka and periyamma laughed at it. I got another session with periyamma in shower, banged both her holes to my heart's content. When we got ready it was already 11, vini had called twice when i checked my cell phone. It was her classes so messaged her will not come to college today as busy. Vini sent a smiley back with i understand dear. Breakfast table was set now, periyamma had prepared pulihore and sweet pongal. To my surprise she asked me to remove my jockey and jeans, i did as told. Then she lifted her saree till her hips and she had not worn any panties inside, she pushed her pussy near reddy, i asked her are you not satisfied with bathroom sessions, she said this is for breakfast and put touched reddy with her hands, reddy started stirring, she made sure reddy touches her bum hole and sat on me. Akka came and was surprised seeing her mother, she caught hold of her mother and tried to pull her, she did not bulge an inch.

Reddy on feeling her bum hole started getting erect, i lifted periyamma's ass a little and pushed reddy in, he slid about an inch, she adjusted herself so that reddy will grow inside her and she was successful in it. I pushed the chair back and couldn't control, started banging periyamma with full force, didn't give her time to catch her breath and kept banging, then i pushed a finger inside her pussy and started fingering her ferociously, it was hurting her and her eyes became moist with pain but she didn't stop me, i slowed down a little to check on her, she said continue without turning back, i banged reddy till he released his juices in her bum hole. i had never released for the first time in any hole, this was reddy's first. She held her ass in the same position till reddy released all his juices and shrunk. Then she turned towards me, water was flowing from her eyes, i didn't know till then that i hurt her, i hugged her tightly and said sorry i didn't know i hurt you. She then eased herself on sofa and lay down for 10 minutes, akka who saw it made some cold glucose water and gave her, after another 10 minutes periyamma was back into her senses.

I said sorry again, and then asd her, why didn't you tell me i hurt you, she replied, i wanted you to come in a single hole and wanted how much you can last, this is the last time i will ever try your thing, i am also sorry, but i won finally, her eyes gleamed with victory, i hugged her again and said you should never get hurt, i really dont want to hurt anyone in family. She hugged me back now and said, no one girl can satisfy your stamina without getting hurt i can challenge that. Dont make me miss you darling. Akka who was seeing us said, if you guys are done now, shall we finish breakfast. Akka fed me as usual from her mouth, periyamma this time sat on sofa and had her breakfast. After breakfast, periyamma complained that she has now got severe back pain, akka jokingly asked, back pain or back hole pain. I asked akka for a painkiller, when she gave me, i put it in periyamma's mouth and gave her water to drink. Then held her shoulders to support and put her on her bed. Kissed her cheeks and said, this is the last time, from next time, take it easy. Wanted to lay down next to her, akka then called to hall, she then told me call divya and we shall meet now. It was about lunch time so messaged divya to bunk classes after lunch, received an instant reply, yes. Both me and akka left towards college.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 1 user Likes sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA - by sarit11 - 18-05-2019, 01:01 PM