Incest adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA
With periyamma rocking reddy and my lips and tongue exploring akka's pussy, we didn't know how the time went. Periyamma now told, i am about to come, and akka also said me too, i was no where to release. Periyamma started grinding reddy with all her might, akka pushed her pussy more on my face till it became hard for me to breathe, i started sucking her love hole with more vigor and both akka and periyamma released their juices together. My face and reddy were both washed in pussy juices, i drank as much as i could from akka's pussy, now both of them fell down exhausted on each side of me. I shook both of them and pointed towards reddy, periyamma said, she had always dreamt of sitting on a cock and fucking till all her juices flowed and she enjoyed it, she also told i cannot take anymore and told akka, manjula he is all yours for the rest of the night. Akka asked her what happened, her mom replied, this is the first time i have come so many times, even my body needs to get adjusted, i am older than you and have less stamina. You can enjoy till you want now, when you get older once or twice a month if you get a dick you should feel lucky.

Akka proudly said, i have my loving bro to take care till old age mom, dont worry and looked at me, i said i promise whenever we get chance we shall do it. Akka was very happy listening to it. Periyamma then asked what about me, so i said, that only you have to manage, if we both get time then we will do it. Her face became pale, then akka pulled her mom's hand and pushed it on reddy and said, he can come after college for an hour or two mom, dont worry. Her mom was pleased to hear it. Then i put my hands on both the pussies at a time, i inserted fingers inside both of them, now they held reddy with their hands and i started moving my fingers in and out of both of them. I then asked akka, akka i have not tasted her, so can we continue in the same position as before, but you on top and she near face. Akka immediately jumped on reddy, held him in her hand and pushed her pussy on him, she slowly took him inside little by little till he was out of sight. I then pulled periyamma near my face and asked her to take the same position as her daughter before, she sat on my hands and she held the cot with hers. I started sucking her pussy, it was still wet with her juices.

It was also different from akka's and vini's love juices. It tasted and smelt somewhat different, i made a mental note that all the pussies have different tastes and smell. I inserted my tongue over her love mounds and started twisting it, periyamma closed her eyes completely and lifted her head up now. My lips and tongue started working in tandem now, akka put her hands on periyamma's shoulder and held her for grip, she started pounding on reddy now, akka took a little time to build speed, it felt good for reddy as she was doing it with care. Loud moans started escaping from both mother and daughter, after about 30 minute or so in the same position my hands started paining, i sensed akka was about to released as her speed had reached maximum, i looked at periyamma's pussy and she started pushing it on my face, now i knew that both periyamma and akka are about to release together, i prepared myself mentally and started pushing my hips towards akka's pussy and also started vigourus tongue movement on periyamma's pussy. Both of them released their juices, my face was fully coated with pussy juices now. I drank a little from periyamma's pussy, she turned herself and lay down tired completely. Akka now fell to another side tired. Reddy was still hot and strong. I looked at periyamma, she was dead tired, so moved on top of akka now and inserted reddy, it went with ease till the end in one go.

Slowly started kissing her neck, lips and chest, then moved closer to her ears and inserted my tongue in it, akka started responding, i moved my hands on her boobs and bit it a little, akka moaned a little aaaaa... i started moving reddy in and out now with ease, i pulled reddy till only his tip was inside her pussy and pushed him till the end, after about 5 minutes, akka started making loud moans aaaaaaa....kesshooo....aaaaaaa.... Her mom turned towards us now and said are you not tired yet, so i said last time, he should release anytime now. Akka started moving her hips from down, so i knew now was the time and reddy readily agreed and let out his leaks. Akka's pussy was filled with reddy's cum, and akka's juices flowed freely on the bed spread. I moved in between akka and her mom and lay down. Akka dipped her fingers in her pussy and tasted it, she said hmmmm, it tastes good with your cum keshoo. I kissed her lips and turned towards her, she adjusted her ass with reddy, her mom now put her hands on my chest and moved her pussy closer to my bums, we all fell asleep not knowing the time.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 1 user Likes sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA - by sarit11 - 18-05-2019, 12:59 PM