Incest adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA
We all went to bathroom and both akka and her mom poured water and cleaned reddy. Akka took a towel and wiped him dry. She then served dinner, only two plates, her mom was astonished and asked are you not having dinner with us, akka said, wait and watch. Periyamma had prepard brinjal rice, akka served in two plates, then akka lifted up her nighty till her hips and pushed her bum hole on reddy and sat on me. Her mom was astonished at it, then akka put some rice in her mouth and then transferred it to my mouth, periyamma was feeling shy now, she said, you look and act like newly wed couples. I think i should not disturb you guys and she turned around and sat. How long can she sit like that, with reddy almost ready now, akka sensed it and lifted her hips, then held both her bum cheeks and pulled it aside a little and then angled her ass hole on reddy and gave a small push, he went inside a little of her, she let out a moan aaaaaa....keshoo, her mom who had turned around now turned back at us and saw what was happening, she said are you on drugs or something, he gets awake so soon, so i said, no it is god's blessing, and i dont' do drugs or any other bad habit(i lied, as i smoked).

Her eyes were gleaming, she said, you have inherited your mother's side phsically, both me and akka laughed at it. Now akka started adjusting her hips little by little and reddy was fully inside her bum hole now. Again she started feeding me. Her mom was ok now watching it, she didn't bother us much. After dinner, akka pulled me in the same position and we went to kitchen, i was hopping as i didn't want to pull reddy out of her. We went to kitchen and washed our hands, periyamma washed the utensils and me and akka got going holding the kitchen table. I now pushed my hand on her boob and another one near her pussy and fingered it. After 15 minutes, i could sense akka was pushing her bum faster, so i whispered in her ear, are you going to release, she nodded her head in a yes, i banged her ass for all it was worth and also fingered her pussy with force. Akka released her juices, i lifted her in my arms and took her to the sofa and lay her down, then i reached her pussy and drank its nector till there was no proof that she had reached climax. Sat next to akka and she held reddy in her hand and lovingly massaged it. periyamma finished her kitchen work and got milk for me, i drank a little and pushed it to her lips, she drank a little and again gave it back to me, i drank a little more and gave it to akka who finished it completely.

Then periyamma started pulling me to her room, i caught hold of akka's hand and pulled it. Akka said, you two enjoy the night, i said not without you and pulled her closer and wrapped my arm to her boobs. Once we reached the room, periyamma took me to bathroom and cleaned reddy again with water and she dried with towel. Then she kissed the tip of reddy, he was rock hard now. She then took me to bed and started kissing me from forehead till reddy. I lay still for sometime and watched what she will do. She said, if i had known about this cock, i would have pulled you to our home and we could have slept together for years now. I laughed at her and reminded her that this evening she was angry seeing reddy and now she says she wanted such a prick from years. She said sorry for the evening episode, she then confessed that she got stirred with yesterday's touch and as she was crying she had observed reddy. She also felt good when i touched her boobs but was scared what akka and vini will think and that's why she got ready before i came home and had also kept towel for my bath. Oh my god, she had done drama and i didn't recognise it. Akka also laughed and told her mom, its ok, i asked you yesterday for him and today you did a little for him, all is well that ends well, and then she came near my lips and kissed it deeply.

We were bonded together for 5 minutes or more when i felt moist on reddy, periyamma had started licking reddy now. Reddy was hot and ready fully now. Then i pulled periyamma and turned her to my side and wanted to go on top, she stopped it and she herself came on top, placed reddy using her hands and pushed him deep inside her, she sat on top of reddy and started going up and down, her big boobs were jumping up and down along with her movements, it was a sight to see, i was mesmerised with those jumping melons, so i pulled her near and started kneading them with full force, then i lifted my head a little and started sucking those lovely big breasts one at a time, i pinched her areola and she hit my hand and said it pains, i bit her areola the next time and she let out a big moan aaaaaaaaaaa...... i was shocked, what if neighbours had heard it, akka then told her mom cool down mom, her mom was no where near to listen to us. She kept going harder and harder now. Akka who was standing near us, i asked her to remove her dress and then bring her pussy to my face, i placed my elbows on bed and gave her ass grip. Akka did what i told and she came and sat on my hands, i pulled her pussy a little closer and started sucking them, i moved my tongue inside her already hot pussy and teased her a little, then i moved my tongue over her pussy love mound and started sucking it harder, akka also moaned now keshoooooooooo....
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA - by sarit11 - 18-05-2019, 12:59 PM