Adultery Swathi - A homely lady whos turned into cheating unknowingly... By Harithick
Quote:badboytan
excellent narration. have nothing to say more. erotic story with this level of writing skill is very rare.

i have some thoughts. However its all up to you.
i think it would be more erotic that swati fall for rohit completely. swati is now struggling so much because she believes as an indian women she can't have extramarrital affair anyway. but her dream for luxurous life and lust for sex dragging her to cheat her husband. moreover rohit playing his games in those two things to get swati in his life. i think rohit personally and professionally a good person. he did not cheat with swati. he wants swati beacuse he fell in love at first sight. he loves her very much. he wants her in his at any cost but not by destroying mohesh. he wants to see everyone happy.

its rohit adventure to get swati completely. swati would also struggle and think what should she do now. finally swati choose rohit. and starting a new life with him.

on the other side aman is only hungry for sex. swati won't like his behavior when she will start her new job. one day aman force her to have sex but rohit interrupt them and then save her. rohit left the office by calling swati a slut. swati's feeling for rohit will increase more. but rohit avoid her.

i hope you will make it great erotic love story.

Quote:shang40

रोहितने घेतलेली कानाच्या पाळ्यांची, काखेतल्या सुगंधाची व मानेची असंख्य चुंबने. वाचून लंड भयंकर तापलाय.
स्वाती, माझ्या मित्राची बायको व दुसऱ्या मित्राची ममा
अशाच खट्याळ व डेरेदार नितंबिनी आहेत.
त्.ांना वश करायला हवे जसे रोहितने केले,
काकूंच्या डचकेदार नितंबांवर लंड घासायलाच हवा.
गळेपर्यंत, मग त्यांना कळेल की काय मस्ती आहे, का. गरमी आहे तया कुल्ल्यांमध्ये आणि वहिनीचे ते सुडाैल उरोज व कधी जंगल तर कधी शेव्ह केलेल्या गोऱ्या काखा चाटायलाच हव्यात.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Swathi - A homely lady whos turned into cheating unknowingly... By Harithik - by sarit11 - 18-05-2019, 12:39 PM