Adultery Swathi - A homely lady whos turned into cheating unknowingly... By Harithick
In the morning Swathi got up ... and mahesh got up suddenly and asked Swathi ..
Mahesh..- How come i am here? [he shaked his head]

Swathi .. you only came and slept here na?

Mahesh - Me ? i dont remember anything...? aah my head is breaking... he held his head..

Swathi caressed him... she caressed his body and slwlly reached his pants..due to being morning due to her hands the cock became tight...both of them smiled... they never got so much time with each other from last one year.... chotu school was gone... anyways...

Swathi was relaxed that mahesh dint see anything.... and was hot as she felt his cock..she slowly started kissing him and going down...she really wanted something to be done... she is feeling relaxed ..as she had leaked last night a lot..when Rohit opened her legging...

Swathi went down and opened his shorts and pulled it down... hmmm it was hairy and she held his cock .. which was tight.. looking at him ..she kept her lips on the tip... Mahesh raised his hips and he was gettign more tight....
see this is how you remove stress mahesh ... see at your face ...[she kissed it again..the cosy environment..the AC made mahesh feel more hot ]

she put her lips on his cock .. and kissed it... Mahesh moaned... Swathi was fully hot ... as she wanted the cock in her .. and she was kissing the cock aggressively and sucking it madly...

Mahesh never liked swathi doing that ..as he thought its not good..but tooday he was enjoying it.. and Swathi ... left his cock .. and licked with her tongue without touching..he was hot..and he pushed her on bed ... and pulled her leggings down and panty..and ... it was after so many years they were having sex in the morning..chotu was sleeping and mahesh had inserted his cock into her...she felt it so tight... she thuoght morning sex is better.. he is hard today than normal...

Mahesh was ramming her ..his head was blasting... due to hangover and he increased his pace and blasted in her too now..and laid over her.. ...Swathi felt his juices ..and her juices were oozing too. she wanted him inside more... but he was out... Mahesh left her and went to washroom...Swathi always wanted him to stay lil more time inside after he fucks her..but always he reomves as soon as he finishes...she threw the pillow to him.and hit him on his back..he laughed and went inside...
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 3 users Like sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Swathi - A homely lady whos turned into cheating unknowingly... By Harithik - by sarit11 - 18-05-2019, 12:35 PM