Adultery Swathi - A homely lady whos turned into cheating unknowingly... By Harithick
Quote:breville1
Holy shit!!! That was so close!!!

Some observations:

Mahesh held his drink quite well....7 pegs or so. He wanted Swathi when in his bedroom but Swathi, who was more interested in the second round with Rohit, told him to sleep. Then he shows up in Swathi's room and falls asleep.

Was Mahesh really that drunk? He knew that he wanted to relieve his stress with Swathi. He was sober enough to go to Swathi's room, obviously looking for stress relief. Is the sight of Swathi in leggings turning Mahesh turning into the stud he never was?? Oh, my mind boggles!!

What else do we not know about Mahesh?? He's clearly the smarter guy - his ideas were used by Rohit. Is he really that blind?? Husband's and wives notice little changes in each other, though, admittedly, Mahesh has been very busy. Is he playing along, biding his time??

The plot thickens!!!

By the way, I don't know how you manage to write so much so quickly and include a twist but it is much appreciated.
Trambak
Dear breville

Good observations. As usual.

Mahesh is getting excited seeing his wife in a new avatar. That's really encouraging. And I hope Swati would notice that too and pursue it.

Rohits and Amans will come and go. But Mahesh will be a good investment in the long run.

Finally it's completely up to her. The choice between seducing the husband or any third party singular number.

The methods will be identical for both.

Mahesh should also reduce his drinking. As Shakespeare says about alcohol, " it provoketh the desire but taketh away the performance."

Regards
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Swathi - A homely lady whos turned into cheating unknowingly... By Harithik - by sarit11 - 18-05-2019, 12:31 PM