Adultery Swathi - A homely lady whos turned into cheating unknowingly... By Harithick
As she closed the door ..she saw the whisky peg and the bathroom shower running…She knew Rohit was inside… how dare he is.. She knocked and asked him..what is he doing in her bedroom

Swathi – You idiot.. you here?

Rohit – getting fresh…

Swathi – You have your room right .. why my room

Rohit – My second round…

Swathi was happy hearing that. She went and opened the balcony glass doors.
Switching of the main light a cool breeze followed. She felt good after long hours in AC room

Rohit got fresh and came out with shorts and sleeveless t shirt.he was looking dying handsome.. he is really well built….he took the peg along with him..Swathi could hear him coming..she was leaning to the balcony…

Rohit saw her.. man her..ass … it was so round and since she was leaning the top could not cover her round assets… whoever invented this hosiery cloth as legging should be given nobel peace award ..it brings so peace with love… he thought…
As it was the corner villa .. there was open land everywhere else..which led to a small pool lake…. Everything appeared dark .. the street lights on the other side …were flashing their shadows in the pool… the moon was shining so bright in the waters…

Rohit – What is my lovely bhabhi doing ? (his manhood is fully erect after he saw her ass)

Swathi – Rohit its so wonderful place .. really life must be like yours…

Rohit hugged her tight….from behind.. and kissed her neck – its ours.. life is ours from now on

Swathi Hmm Rohit … my sweetu … his freshness made her soothe a bit.. and his whisky was not that bad ..she thought…

Rohit kkept his peg in her hand and asked to sip …She did it and gulped.. it..

Rohit lifted her top ..he wanted to see how lovely her ass is… Swathi dint stop him… her round ass which was fully visible for him .. with curves over her leggings… He leaned into her ..she had one more gulp ……. He made sure that … ..exactly placing his cock in her ass crack….

Swathis eyes opened big feeling his hard one.. oh my god… then she closed her eyes… and swallowed the whisky…Rohit hugged her tightly and kissed her neck and put this shorts on her ass aaaaaaaaaaaaaah

Swathi could feel it was not going to be easy to handle rohit for her…he really looked like a man with a strong tool..it was definitely rock solid..for her.. and she moved a bit more into her..nto wanting to allow him

Rohit held her hips and pushed his shorts more into her ass crack… Swathi moaned..she wanted that badly…Rohit was madly … he pushed his cock iand it settled in her ass crack….aah it was his dream to put it like that..but without anything

Rohit started kissing her neck and held her hips and pushed and rubbing his cock madly into her… she was encouraging him now by holding his head.. his one hand moved to her side boobs from armpits and held her boobs tightly pressing..aaaaaaaaaaaaaaah swathi was out of breath ..

Swathi was mad and pushed her ass more into him to feel it..she thought she will die bcos of no breath .everything is making her mad.. aaaaaaaaaaaah Rohit…
Rohit looked down and made space between them looked at her ass crack and exactly placed it again in middle and pushed it .. aaaaaaaaaaaaah bhabhi
He slowly held her and kissing her . her boobs were in his one hand.. he slowly run the other hand into her leggings triangle… all the parts were occupied by him now..and Swathi was dyign for breath … he turned her face to him and put his lips on hers and started kissing …. All her body parts were now under control of Rohit…
Bothe their lips were enjoyigng each other ..but it was not ewasy for Swathi to control… she just held his hands bleakly …but she knew that’s not going to stop Rohit..

She bite his tongue and was hungrily feeling his hands over his legging triangle. She put her hand over his hand and rubbing along with him as her lips were being sucked by her lover

Her lover tried to insert his hand in the legging she pushed him at once behind and she was breathing heavily ..you idiot what you doing…
You just said ..second round.. she was panting heavily now

They both gained conscious now..and looked at each other… rohti softly kissed her lips. .. don’t stop making me love to u .. swathi bhabhi

Rohit . pls …only do what I asked you to … don’t go beyond..ill die ..i cant do that…

Rohit put his hands on the salwar and asked her to lift her hands….

Swathi – Rohit pls… not there… she held her salwar

Rohit – I wont… but I just wanted you to be free..[she lifted her hands and Rohit
removed..it was only a salwar bra on her body ..and her boobs were quite evident as they popped out..Swathi felt so soft and her body was responding to the sitatuon..

Her pussy was leaking…. And it made wet the legging and the silky panty…
Both hugged each other and their lips met … oh it was getting so hot for them now.. sthey strated making sounds of kiss madly…. Swathi felt like she has to give in now..how much she has to struggle.. poor Rohit .. has been wanting her madly ..he is taking care of them so much ..and she is thinking to return his favour…

His rock solid cock was hitting her navel ..she was rubbing more there… she wanted to touch and check its length..but ..she wsas scared..if he does..he wil not stop…

With great difficutly she held his head and asked. Pls dontoo do this..just take ur butter smell and go ..pls ..she almost pleaded him ..but she dint wanted that in her heart.. given a chance she wanted to ride him.. and drink all his cum…

Rohit started kissing her neck and slowly moving his head into her cleavage..he rest his hands on her waist and hips an dput his face deep inside her boobs…
swathi pressed his face more to her boobs… he proceeded further down..Swathi felt so happy that Rohit is a good boy and is following her instructions… he kissed her navel and was reaching his destination paradise…

He kneeled before her ..and her mound was perfectly captured in a triangle… he pushed his face into hers and kissed it….she could not stop him… she infact dint want to stop him… he kissed her exactly at the palce where she was wet and smelled her… aaah …...she was leaking inside. His hands went to her round butts and one finer pressed into her asshole..she pushed her pussy more inot his face as he did that… he srated kissing her pussy over the leggin and she was leaking madly..she was caressing her fingers in hairs and pulling them …

He slowly took his face looked at her and pushed his face back again and kissed them time..he tired to get her upssy lips ..but it was so tough for him … but her smell was making him crazy for her more…

Swathi .. was shivering under knees..and she was enjoying this lovely treatment …. Wish it was Mahesh doing..she would have kicked everyone else…

Rohit held her legging and pushed it down .. Swathi held him ..and dint allow him to do .

NO Rohit pls..dont do that pls.. bhabhi I listened to you na.. wont you .. I wont remove it fully ….just let me enjoy my butter from above panty.. pls…. don’t wont .. and shodnt remove ur hands pls…

She was having orgasm and weak ….she left her hands and Rohit pulled her legging down..But it could not be fully down. But eh could see her panty which was leaking… he immediately opened his tongue and licked it… oh the feeling was so good for her…her juices wear leaking nd Rohit kissing and licking it .. Completely … over her panty.. Her juices were fully released now… and she is madly relaxed….he was kissing her comeptley and his hands were over her butts on the panty .she spread her legs and gave him more access .. he let his tongue lick her entirely…

What they missed out … as they were playing .. is that Swathi dint lock the door.. and Mahesh opened the door… he was fully drunk and he came and straight slept on the bed..

Rohit got up abruptly and went … swathi was shocked and dint move… she realised her position and put her legging back and she went and closed the door… she came back and slept hugging mahesh … her heart beat was almost reaching that of HULK… if someone could measure it would have been 200 beats per minute.. she was so foolish not even to close the door…slowly her heart beat stabilised…as she knew this one week it will be only Mahesh and her…. Somehow their second honeymoon is going to be soon …
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 3 users Like sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Swathi - A homely lady whos turned into cheating unknowingly... By Harithik - by sarit11 - 18-05-2019, 12:30 PM