Adultery Swathi - A homely lady whos turned into cheating unknowingly... By Harithick
Quote:breville1
Selfishly, I hope that Swathi and Mahesh turn the tables.

I was just doing a bit of research for another story and there are some interesting facts about men like Mahesh and their sexual prowess or lack of. A lot of it has to do with perception by both man and woman. The Mahesh character is clearly hard at work, often tired and worried about income, debt, etc. These overcome the typical sexual attraction towards a female. The resulting frustration by the woman is classic. Overcoming these problems is all about dealing with those perceptions. The physical size is rarely the real issue.

Of course I'm reading a lot into what the writer wrote but I think Mahesh suddenly being aroused by the way his wife dressed may be just the catalyst for change.

I agree with Indian Prince that the woman in Swathi will rise and she will use those who used her though I'm not sure we'll actually see her satisfying her carnal lust just yet. For me, the slow seduction is what drives this story. Once she's eaten the forbidden fruit, it's essentially over, it becomes a different story.

So we wait to find out what the writer decides......
harithick
Its so good to see so many different opinions , views , thoughts and suggestions... even im not sure how this story will turn out to be. and how will it end..... but anywhich ways ill make sure the excitement would not die down ...
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Swathi - A homely lady whos turned into cheating unknowingly... By Harithik - by sarit11 - 18-05-2019, 12:28 PM