Adultery Swathi - A homely lady whos turned into cheating unknowingly... By Harithick
Swathi was feeling so excited that she herself is openly inviting him to smell her most precious asset>? she is feeling so bad...for going so low in her mind... but her mind is not working..her heart is... she really wanted rohit to kiss her there..bcos she never got one.. she wont get mahesh cock also fully ... as his doesnt stay strong for long like rohits... dont know how rohits cock and lenght is ??? she shook her head as she got another msg..

Rohit - hmmm pls give some discount to this poor guy na

Swathi - Ya what?

Rohit - Ya butter smells good when its fresh and just out..and un wrapped

Swathi - Rohit .. pls dont talk like that... now put the phone down ...Mahesh is there and i need to get ready also

Rohit - So then ... smell butter ... wrapped ..but not wrapped

Swathi -= What do y ou mean...?

Rohit dint reply after that .... She was scared if Rohit is going to kiss her lips down without any thing? she felt a chill in her spine... she looked down and realised its leaking... and the her pussy hairs have grown out ..and will be embarssing for her ..for rohit to see.. What? she is thinking about his embarassement to see her pussy hairs.. means she is ready to show him.. her ? no no ... she will not allow him any cost....

Aman messaged again this time..

Aman- hi swathi ..gorgeous... see you on Tuesday at the resorts.

Swathi had a nice bath with the best cream she felt..she really felt like her body had nice caring..she made sure that she had peed and made h erself clean three times there..she applied even a milky cream there...
she went to the wardrobe and found new inners and variety of dresses..she picked up a black panty..it was not transaprent.and felt silky for her..she put it on ..and matching bra and she made sure that leggings was tight ..she felt as if she ditn wear anything... so light yet ..matched with body colour of her..she looked for a salwar that would ccover her til knees..but she could barely found and she had to wear a top with covering till just below her paradise...

Swathi went down and found both friends busy in talking and drinking. .. Mahesh saw her and was so hot seeing her... first time he glanced her for so long after many days may be months... Rohit just showed his appreciation by way of kiss and tongue.he was wanting to get it soon.. the thing he wanted.. but he equally wanted the mangoes too... he looked as if he wants her ..right now

Mahesh got back to his words and pegs..and Rohit was stealing his views..

Swathi served chotu and he was eating..without doing any fuss ..she was surprised... but he is eatign ..bcos it was his fav junk food .. pizza...

Swathi looked at her mobile and whats apped aman

Swathi - Thanks sir.

Aman- Oh cool... will be happy to see you and spend with you some time this time

Swathi - Sir pleasure will be mine..bcos you are such a gentleman

Aman- Thanks swathi... and you are a beautiful lady...

Swathi - sent a smiley

Aman- so nice profile pic in saree.. you look gorgeous... so Mahesh was saying that you really like to go places , meet people.. work and enjoy your life

Swathi- Sir .. yes sir.. i always had a passion .. but thats not the case now..after marriage lot of t hings change sir

Aman- Ya i agree..so with me

Swathi - Sir you ? Latha madam is such a beauty ..she is milky coloured queen and you ?

Aman- Hmm ya but almost 20 days she is in singapore, australia etc.. where do we get time to spend ..and make love

Swathi - Sad sir..

Aman- Ya Swathi .. God doesnt give everything to everyone.bcos if he does..god wont be remembered..

Swathi - Ya sir.. he does ..but he also gives good friends to take care ...

Aman- Ya swathi ..even i feel the same..maybe you are one of those friends..

Swathi - Sir you are linking two impossible things.. first we being friends . .and second you are so rich and i m just your employees wife

Aman - Richness ? friendship? both are different swathi.. i want to be rich in your friendship .. and im sure we can be ... you are so sweet and caring.. thats what a guy needs isnt it?

Swathi - Not always sir.. some need money ..some need life to enjoy ...

Aman- Hmmm anyways ..but im sure we can both explore the optiosn of being happy

Swathi - we ? how sir .. i dint get u ..
Chotu finished dinner and Aman replied..lets discuss on Tuesday ...

Swathi was felt like she is being targeted.. and aman was trying to make some good of his love life...a chill flashed in her spine..what? ..is he thinking her to make love for him? no no ..what ..i cnat think like this .. if not ..then why is he messaging her this time..and talkign like this.i think he is wanting something from her..and she know ..what is it..
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 5 users Like sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Swathi - A homely lady whos turned into cheating unknowingly... By Harithik - by sarit11 - 18-05-2019, 12:24 PM