Adultery Swathi - A homely lady whos turned into cheating unknowingly... By Harithick
Mahesh felt irritated seeing her msgs every day on the status.. she is such a mess he thought

Mahesh - Your secretary is such a bad follow up lady man i say ...[say about her msg]

Rohit - ha ha ya.. .. she is so particular about my stuff mahesh .... it took lot of time to train her like that

Mahesh - ha ha .. acha .. your stuff ? what all you made her train to ? [Mahesh started talking jovially]

Rohit - Nah...!!!! i have a rule ... no affairs in office man....

Mahesh- She looks great na ... just that she is got a few extra pounds

Rohit - Acha so this is what you see when i ask you to come to office [rohit teased him]

Mahesh - oh looks like someone is jealous here for his seceratary [mahesh gave it back]

Rohit- Nah man!!! i i pity that lady .. you remember that kedarnath fiasco which occured few years back

Mahesh - Ya so?

Rohit - She lost her hubby and in laws in that fiasco...only fortunate thing was she was pregnant that time and dint go to kedarnath..otherwise she would have died too.. it took her a year to get out of the problem... she came back after an year to me... and told her problem.. i felt so sorry for her mahesh... i put her on job...as she hasnt anyting else to do ..she is taking care of her work and son ..

Mahesh - oh thats bad ..what happened... to her

Rohit picked up a new brand and came to the bar counter.. so what did you think about your resingation and swathis induction?

Mahesh - well i need to convince mom first yaar... then i don't know how to make aman convince... like we decided ..she wil complain that she will be alone .... etc..

Rohit - I know at their age they dont like to be alone..why dont you bring her sister whos in village..it will be great time pass for those oldies

Mahesh - Man you nailed it.. that's a great idea to make her feel ..that i care for her..bcos she keep complaining to me about swathi and me changing after marriage... you ahve solution for all problems Rohit...
[the snacks arrived and they had chat while they were sipping and rohit was playing old songs]

Swathi meanwhile shred all her clothes in washroom , as chotu was playing in mobile and having snacks... she wanted to do tub bath..but she dint know how to operate and use it..but she found lot of lotions, body creams , mositurisers
she got a beep on her mobile and Aman had sent a friendship forward msg ..she dint reply anything to him. Another beep came in and it was rohit

Rohit - What is getting ready for my second round

Swathi - What does sir want? shall i come and beat u

Rohit- anything is fine for me ..you beat me ..you love me...

Swathi - oh my sweetu ...

Rohit - im on for second round...

Swathi - [she is confused .... but wanted it ...] - no rohit pls

Rohit - Bhabhi .. i want mangoes and the butter smell that comes out after sometime

Swathi - chi ... chi ..idiot... you have made it already mess here..

Rohit - oh shall i come and clean it... with my tongue..without any wrapper on it

Swathi - Chi.. bastard..ill kill u ....

Rohit - tell me how you serving me ? my mangoes and smell butter

Swathi - You wont get both choose one ..(she msgd and realised..aah.... she is giving him clear hints now... she wanted but ..she dint wanted to s how]

Rohit - Hmmm what do u want me to eat .... ? my sweet mangoes or smell the butter

Swathi - you can smell the butter ...but without opening the cover
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 3 users Like sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Swathi - A homely lady whos turned into cheating unknowingly... By Harithik - by sarit11 - 18-05-2019, 12:24 PM