Adultery Swathi - A homely lady whos turned into cheating unknowingly... By Harithick
Swathi caressed Chotu ..but she was breathing heavily... as he slept she went to washroom... This rohit idiot.. is making her heavy... till now she was feeling heavy in her boobs and now down to ... Why did she even allow him .. there ..and how shamelessly she was offering him without he even making him... she really wanted him to kiss there..never Mahesh at least dint even have a look at it...

she came back and slept on the bed.. it was a cosy bed.. with nice interiors.. it feels like she is really queen like this.... if she is getting this comforts . why shouldnt she enjoy.. Mahesh anyways is more interested in other things than her.. why not to enjoy this life...oh if chotu dint wake up ..she would have really made him kiss..she is the only one whos stopped him... but what to do the orgy had made her do..and how bad was rohit..he was smelling her juice... bad raavan.. but she is not being sita... she is being a bitch now... she thought..she was feeling ashamed of herself..but somehow it dint make her determined to make Rohit stop...infact if rohit wanted to lick now there..she is ready to shed her leggings..oh god.. she is becoming so mad for him..and she imagined his tongue over there ..and mere thought made her leak again this time with more juices.... she relaxed now..and felt shame of herself.. she slept for an hour . untill the servant knocked his door for tea..

Meanwhile Rohit and Mahesh got up and Rohit said to Mahesh not to inform about our plan to introduce Swathi into Aman's office..as she should not think that we are wanting to work her for our requirements.. she is a self made women and make her feel that she got the job based on her talent.. Mahesh nodded in agreement.

Swathi got up and took her tea and asked about mahesh and rohit..she went to their room and Swathi knocked the door ..but it was already open .... Swathi smiled to them.

Swathi sipping her tea - So you guys are out of your hangover

Mahesh- Well i am still dizzy... but the brand is too good rohit

Rohit - Dont worry ... Second round will clear the dizziness

Swathi - Are you guys gone mad ? Rohit you are spoiling him

Rohit- Ya bhabhi i just got mad .... im really feeling so high now after what i had {he looked at her legging ..]

Swathi - Come on Rohit .... be in limits na .. its not good to have too much of anything...[mahesh was unaware of their meanings]

Rohit- Bhabhi i hardly had anything.. .. it was .. not complete..until second round happens..and i have to have mangoes too that i got from the farm....

Swathi was blushing red as she know what he meant..

Swathi - Mahesh when will we leave? chotu has school too tomorrow ? and you also told that you had to leave early as thursday onwards you have your anniversary celelbrations... you anyways going to have lot there as i wont be there to stop you for three days..

Mahesh- May be this time you can come to stop me !!!!!

Swathi - What me??? (she was surprised.. that as nirmala aunty will never allow her to go such parties.as lot of men drinks and eat women with their eyes]

Mahesh - Ya this time its for 3 days and its with family ..lets go with chotu...

ROhit- ya that would be a good relief for all of you .. and you also get time to think about what to do in future mahesh.

Swathi was so happy hearing that..she will get to see a proper office outing this time...

Rohit- So bhabhi .. can i hve my second round and then the mangoes

Swathi - Pls rohit ... dont start it again ..Mahesh is already not in senses

Mahesh - Im a strong guy .. im alright swathi.. pls .... let rohit have na what he wants to ... its his house..

Swathi - [you fool hubby..he is asking for your wifes lips.. both up and down .. and you giving him permission] but Mahesh ... you will be here and you won't be able to wake up after second round...

Rohit - Its ok Swathi ...

Mahesh got a call from Aman ..and he stood and went to balcony to talk to her.. Aman asked mahesh to go on Tuesday itself to the resorts , as this is a 15th anniversary and very important for us as many clients are coming... Mahesh said ok sir and he will pack his things and go to resort.. Aman said hope you are coming with family...

Yes sir he replied both Swathi and Chotu .. but ill ask them to join on Thursday.as it will be a extra cost to the company .. Aman was silent ...
Sir what happened .. mahesh checked if the line is cut.. Nothing mahesh .. i was thinking you can take Swathi and chotu on tuesday itself..you are one of my trusted employees..if not on whom is going to spend..

Ok sir thanks .. Aman replied even he will also come to the resorts and start staying from tuesday and they can review things for Thursday on wards ... Aman was quickly calculating how to impress Swathi .. but he doesn't know anything about her..much..her tastes.. etc.. how to impress her...bcos she dint give any cognizance to his moves on that event day.. she was homely . .and that's was making his cock tight for her...he knew any wrong step.. and all his company reputation... latha .. will kill him.. Also Latha would be coming on Thursday from Singapore... and that evening... the party is there.. but amans lust for Swathi is high and dry..
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 3 users Like sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Swathi - A homely lady whos turned into cheating unknowingly... By Harithik - by sarit11 - 18-05-2019, 12:20 PM