Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Seeing taboo things when staying at Aunts house
Shruthi kept on pushing her fleshy buttocks against my face as her hands kept on trying to pull my face more towards her. I could sense her ecstasy and my cock felt so painful inside my underwear that I felt like taking it out and stroking myself off.

Shruthi suddenly let out a loud aaaah and turned around, facing me. Her eyes were heavy with lust as she looked at me....gasping, grabbing my shoulders, scrambling around my shorts. Her frantic hands found my shorts button and started to push them down. She was so aroused, so strong in her lust that I could not have stopped her even if I had wanted to. She almost ripped my shorts as she pushed them down to my knees and then off my legs. I had held onto her shoulders for support as she grabbed my underwear too and pushed them off. My poor straining cock was finally free and pointing its pink head at her.

Shruthi grabbed my wrist and pulled me down on the carpet, making me lie on my back. She straddled my with her big fat legs around mine, all the while softly moaning, breathing fast, rubbing her wet soft pussy lips against my hard cock tip. She positioned herself, her heavy thighs pressing down against mine, and my cock went in slightly as she pressed down. Her pussy felt so heavenly, so soft, like sponge, but so tight as it sucked my erection inside. As she sat down slowly on me, my cock slid in perfectly inside her slippery wet pussy. It felt like heaven, as I experienced a woman's pussy around my virgin cock for the first time. Shruthi placed her hands on my chest and played with my nipples as she started to sit up and down, rocking her heavy body back and forth.

"Aaah Rahul", Shruthi said, smiling a little, betraying the fact that she was feeling shy and shameless at the same time. I was beyond words by now, as she started moving her XL butt faster and faster. My mouth was open as I moaned, and Shruthi's moans became one with mine as she moved faster. I could feel the uncontrollable movement of cum about to shoot out from my cock. I could not move my hips as Shruthi was completely in control, but I did not need to - she gave her sexy ass one final shake as I started to shoot my cum inside her pussy. At the same time she started cumming too, letting out a moan like a wail, shivering, shaking, her mouth open, her hair all around her face.

I was shaking by this time as my cock emptied itself inside her, and her heavy body fell on mine as both of us were satisfied. She softly kissed me on the lips, sucking my tongue gently, as she lay over me. Her heavy breasts pressed against me, and I could smell the wonderful scent in her hair. My cock slowly became soft and slid out of her, but she kept on kissing me as if she could not get enough of my mouth.
[+] 1 user Likes observer2019's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Seeing taboo things when staying at Aunts house - by observer2019 - 31-01-2022, 10:24 PM