Adultery Swathi - A homely lady whos turned into cheating unknowingly... By Harithick
Rohit – Relax bhabhi …. Just enjoy the show..he put his lips on the thigh hmmmmmmmmmm..

Swathi – (she was breathing a lot) Rohit .. pls .. lets be in our limits… pls.. (her hands were becoming weak)

Rohit .. – Bhabhi …don’t worry ill not do anything that will bother you ..

Swathi relaxed her hands… Rohit slowly started kissing her thighs ..and he slwoly lifted her salwar till the navel…Swathi closed her eyes in pleasure and pain …Rohit lifted his head and watched her… her tight leggings were really tight ..her thighs were thunderous thighs..it had made Rohit made..fueling to it was her triangle shaped.. panty.. and he could see clearly the triangle… the lovley triangle..he is going to reach soon.. .by making her his slave..he is gonna make that triangle ..of him..soon..but he knew he is gonna take time…

Swathi was shivering ..and her belly was giving jerks …that pain is killing her with pleasure..and Rohits hands on her thighs were driving her crazy..Both were madly hot for each other… one wanted to get her everything.. other wanted not to be enjoyed..but she is enjoying the most of it..

Rohit was kissing her thighs madly ..and what was making him mad was..he never thought her thighs were so fleshy ..so curvy.. and legging has made that more beautiful.. that tight legging of hers had perfectly made a V in between her thighs…
That view was making his cock go mad..he slowly was reaching.. there and
Swathis fingers were stopping him..he reached the triangle

Swathi – Hey bastarrdddddddddd--- No… you are not going to kiss it…I am gonna kill you …

Rohit – Oh bhabhi ..its wonderful.. its so nice.. aaah what a view it has… he was starign at it..

Swathi – Pls Rohit.. pls don’t do this… pls I beg you … (Rohit could see a thin layer of tear on her ..which she thought its her precious treasure..)

Rohit – (he dint want to make her pain) ok bhabhi ..but let me just smell it …I promise you I wont touch my lips. Just will smell it…

Swathi pushed her head back to the pillow.. why you making me do this Rohit.. aaaaaaaaaaah as her pussy started leaking madly …bhabhi ..just relax pls…. he held her hips.. and slwoly making space for him.. and he could feel the panty line of Swathi over the leggings… Swathi was pushing her head into the pillow..she was not happy but with whats happening..but she wanted it to happen..

Swathi shivering.. pls don’t touch it Rohit… all that she could keep saying..Rohit dint want her queen to feel bad.. but he dint want to leave that either.. he slowly made his face go near the triangle..Swathi could feel the pressure building….

Rohti rubbed his fingers over the panty line… and Swathi held his fingers and almost pinching them .. to stop… Rohit softly kissed her fingers.. and he rubbed his finger thru her panty line from triangle to hips and back.. Swathi was leaking madly….

Swathi never imagined… Rohit to attack her this way .. her thighs were so tight and close… it was almost impossible for her to leave them… Rohit reached her triangle… and his face and his breath was falling on her..she could feel the heat of his breath even over above her dress..

Rohit .. was talking over the triangle..oh bhabhi ..it looks so cute from this view… I promise I wont kiss it right now…. Pls separate your thighs..(Rohits smell of whisky and her smell making the room so hot for them .. she slowly spread as she trusted him..that he wont kiss there…

He slowly bought his face in the middle of her thighs and lifted her legs slowly..swathi lifted her face and looked at him.. what is he doing.. she saw his face smelling the panty and the view of that was so good..wish she had allowed him to kiss it… oh that thought is making her leak more… he started smelling there.. and she could feel the hot breath over her panty lining

The smell there was driving crazy … to Rohit.. it was smelling like something exotic perfume and not the foul smell which usually comes out … it was driving him crazy.. Rohit was sticking to his words..and he dint touch his lips..h e just kissed her thighs.. his hands were under her butts now. Her round butts were very much in his hands .. he smelled her.. he knew if he continued he will remove everything..slowly Rohit proceeded upwards…

He slowly kissed her navel and licked it completely…Swathi was shivering madly as he started kissing her navel... she held his head madly and presssing... she has leaked madly.. rohit allowed her to ease out...and she had an orgasm....she was shivering madly... and her juices leaked and wet the panty and the legging... Rohit kissing her navel slwoly moved down ... and he could see her legging wet..Swati was dying with shame...

He again went back to her triangle and saw her legging wet... he put his nose there and smelled it... aaaaaah ... Swathi could not control.. and sticked her legging to Rohits face and made him smell more.. she lifted her bums and pushed her legging triangle to his face and her triangle touched to his face.. ROhit started smelling it more and more...

Swathi who said not to touch her there.. pushing herself to make him touch ..she could feel his face and smelling her leaked juice... aaaah what a feeling it was for hers... she leaked more and pressed her triangle to his face and she could feel his nose on it..

Rohit was loosing his control as she pushed her paradise to him.. he smelled her by pushing his nose ..and slwoly decided to get it now...as swathi herself was offering him her paradise.. he slowly smelt the lvoely juice... it smelled so exotic to him... Swathi got a bit relaxed now..as her orgasm phase finished... she could not ask rohit to stop smellling her .as she herself offered..she was thinking god what is she doing... Chotu took a turn and fell from the sofa bed and got up..he saw ... rohit in betwen her thighs..but he was too young to understand what was happening...

Rohit and Swathi quickly got up and lifted him..it hit his head and he was crying madly.. it was not serious...but since he was in sleep ..he was scared and hugged him mom.. Swathi and Rohit llooked into each others eyes... Swathi hugged him .. and Rohit left the room and went and slept in his room.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 3 users Like sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Swathi - A homely lady whos turned into cheating unknowingly... By Harithik - by sarit11 - 18-05-2019, 12:18 PM