Adultery Swathi - A homely lady whos turned into cheating unknowingly... By Harithick
Swathi had wearing a legging pant and salwar ..she had covered her body as she was feeling so cold in the centralised AC room… she wrapped the bedsheet and was looking at Rohit….

Swathi - Where is Mahesh?

Rohit – He is sleeping in my room…

Swathi – So what you doing in my room….Mahesh will wake up anytime.. go na pls

Rohit - well after my dish.. Bhabhi …

Swathi – Shut up … Rohit.. pls leave na….

Rohit put his hands and pulled her bedsheet once… since she already knew he might do that she was gripping that she fell in the cosy bed springing on the springsbed… her body was completely on the bed .. with her boobs sticking to bed and she lifted her head and said..

Swathi- Hey raavan … you have to be gentle… she smiled..

As he did that her salwar completely displaced and her butts from the tight leggings..was looking round and awesome… she pushed her salwar and covered.it…

Rohit Oh my god bhabhi.. they are round too.. ( he grew so tight seeing that..and his bulge was quite visible, as Rohit was wearing track shorts…Swathi saw that and just bend her neck to check Chotu)

Swathi – Shutup raavan… she flipped and slept straight on bed ..( she could see that Rohit was clearly excited seeing her..so she is … as she can feel her boobs going up and down … breathing heavily)

Rohit – Oh bhabhi …. You are a bed queen… you should always be in bed… oh my god… really it feels like… im with a lovely woman…fully ripe for me..

Swathi – Oh Rohit … you .. are such a bastard… you are talking to your best friends wife… you idiot (she was blushing..and was encouraging him with more lusty words)

Rohit- Yes .. he is my best friend and you are my girl friend..and we are dating… and mating..

Swathi – Shut up… im not gonna do the second one… look at your eyes you raavan.. ur eating me with your eyes.. raavan(she was teasing him]

Rohit got to the end of the bed and was watching her feet…he touched her feet which was cleanly nail painted..he touchéd her feet and she smiled… he gently pressed them and massaged..

Swathi – Oh Rohit ..wow.. how good it feels when you press them .. massage them more na… (her tiredness seem to be vanished at once.. feeling his hands for more than 5 mins)

Rohit – Ya bhabhi … you really need a real good massage….

Swathi – Yes Rohit you know..how nice it feels to feel a man pressing a lady legs.. you are my slave (she laughed)

Rohit – Yes bhabhi I am … I am your slave… slave for your beautiful nature… for your beautiful attitude.. for your aromatic armpits..tasty lips… smoothy navel… blasting back.. and juicy mangoes….

Swathi – Shut up ..raavan..stop it there now …

Rohit kissed her toes softly …. Swathi rubbed her toes to Rohits face..they were clean and Rohit kissed them… Swathi immediately withdrew as she felt tingling sensation under her toes when Rohit kissed them..

Rohit held them back and slowly took her toes once again . and kissed her toe fingers.. Though she does lot of household chores her heels dint have any cracks …

Rohit liked that she takes lot of care of her body..that’s why he is behind her so much…he again kissed the heels and this time held tight ..swathi could not withdraw this time..and she madly laughed.. asking him not to do.. that laugh of her was making things more hot for Rohit.. her laugh was filled with fun , lust and want of her body being ..getting ready for love…

Rohit slowly kissed her ankle..and slowly rubbed his face to her toes and slowly licked the feet… Swathi was moaning..she is surprised that Rohit really had art of making love at weird places and surprisingly she is loving whatever he does..

Rohit slowly making himself comfortable started kissing her toes… then slowly kissed her legging… hmm Swathi was twising and rubbing her toes one on one..

Rohit was slowly coming up..he kissed her knees…. Swathi bent forward little and held his head to proceed further..as she knows if he proceeds where will he go..
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 3 users Like sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Swathi - A homely lady whos turned into cheating unknowingly... By Harithik - by sarit11 - 18-05-2019, 12:17 PM