Adultery Swathi - A homely lady whos turned into cheating unknowingly... By Harithick
Mahesh got ready and meanwhile the jaguar arrived..mahesh felt so happy as he dint want to drive the maruthi 800 anymore...that too on a sunday.. Mahesh and swathi along with chotu bid bye to aunty and said they might get late... and asked her to sleep if they dont come early... Mahesh and swathi were chatting and swathis mind was on the day hows it gonna turn...

As they entered the gated community..the last house was of Rohit.s..which was bigger than all the houses inside and Swathi was awestruck ..aas its like a dream home..she was mesmerized the way with almost a half acre of house.... and nice garden.... swimming pool..nice steps leading... Mahesh and swathi were almost dumbstruck..seeing Rohits house...

Rohit welcomed them and took them to the first floor ,w ehre the view was fantaastic.. ROhit bought the scotch ..and mahesh was liek wow..that the best brand..

Rohit said after we discuss on the plan... ROhit saw Swathi and then at her breasts and looked back..Swathi understood..she showed him her tongue...
all three sat down seriously ..rohit has almost made the plan... it was a big office he planned almost 8 floors.... he wanted the best guys to sit on the top floor... including Mahesh and himself.... Mahesh was delighted to hear that.... but aman wont leave me he said....

Rohit - I know..he will leave u ..if u .. r replaced by someone else...

Mahesh- But its tough rohit... as he doesnt like anyone soon

Rohit- The problem i see is you are getting tired mahesh .. with so many works on u .i want u to focus on just only one work ... i know im pushing u hard

Mahesh felt so happy that rohit had so good concern about him..

Rohit - Thats why i think you should quit job and join us.. you have big responsibilities waiting

Mahesh- how can we rohit..we have 2 months more still for our plans to be executed..we need lot of infor form Amans sources
Rohit - I have a plan but.. u should hear out it completely..after this... first lets take inputs from Swathi

Swathi told her that having transparent glasses will make sense..and which are fully covered by plants.she showed ap icture i whats app... all of them liked..
Lovely ..swathi .. Mahesh said..
Chotu came then ..and was asking and crying and doing all stuff distrubing them..Rohit said to Swathi .. you and chotu have somethign and u can sleep ..me and mahesh will talk ... (rohit took the scotch )

Swathi ..felt relived that she is going to be spared... she and chotu had food ..which was lovely prepard...Swathi went up and feeling lil sad that her preparations are going waste... she made chotu to sleep slowly

Rohit- I want you to be free from tensions Mahesh.. i want you to come out may be in the next 15 days from aman

Mahesh- How .. rohit.. hows it possible... bcos we need to work on so much

ROhit - I nkow its tought..but i cud see u wearing out very fast..look at you .. if u go with this pace..i thinkill loose my best guy

Mahesh - had a peg - thanks rohit i really appreciate your concern but its a matter of only two months...

Rohit- What after 2 months? who will get that info for us?

Mahesh - May be ..we cant after that...

Rohit - May be we can if u agree to what i propose...

Mahesh - Did i say no to you anytime..

Rohit- See Mahesh ... aman has decided to give good accomodations to best staff he has ....and thats going to be nice accmodations.... liek a villa kind of thing ..near to the office...

Mahesh - How do you know that..

ROhit - Ofcourse they will be only till the employee is with the company...I know...if you agree.. we can have our person still after you leave...

Mahehs- How rohit?

Rohit- Make Swathi to work in your place...

Mahesh - What???? how....is that possible...

Rohit - Im sure ur clever enough to do that.. you will have 3 good days at the anniversary in resorts..and Swathi is intelligent..she can impress with him her knowledge..and slwoly you can bring that topic to aman saying that your planning to get into your own business..and he says you cant leave abruptly ..and may be you can ask him to give Swathi a chance ...we will have our source of information flow...

Mahesh - Rohit .. but u know mom na... Swathi can handle this ... but .. mom...

Rohit- Come on mahesh (pouring his third peg.. being imported..it started working nicely and mahesh was feeling so high] ... you have to convicne her..that your 3 lacs salary and her one lac salary can make your problems vanish
Mahesh- how come mine is 3 lacs? its just one lac right?

Rohit- Mahesh... dont be dumbo..you will be my employee..senior mgmt guy .. your salary will be 3 lacs
Mahesh was so happy ... Let me think about this ..rohit... ill do somehting
this week you can enjoy lot of ur drinks..even in the resorts... so think about it..(mahesh had quick ones 2 more and had food]

ROhit- now lets sleep .. man... im sleepy .... you also go to swathis room now

Mahesh- Na... not good with so many pegs..ill lie down here..

ROhit - no no come to my room then... he took mahesh .and both had a chat on one more peg in the bed .. mahesh slept as he had...

Rohit had 3 pegs.. and was a bit high...but he was feeling nice.. he locked the door and went outisde and slwoly pushed the door of Swathis room

Swathi was sleeping ..and chotu was sleeping... he slwoly lift chotu and kept him in the small bed in the big bedroom..Swathi got up due to sounds.. she quickly sat on bed and understoo d everyhting..
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 3 users Like sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Swathi - A homely lady whos turned into cheating unknowingly... By Harithik - by sarit11 - 18-05-2019, 12:13 PM