Adultery Swathi - A homely lady whos turned into cheating unknowingly... By Harithick
Swathi got up late... she was feeling herself so relaxed..but she was feeling her boobs so heavy ..as if they are filled up with something extra.... she got into household chores and finished off works , sent kid to school and hubby to office..and got fresh fully ...she has been taking extra care these days and feeling a bit dizzy type she fell in her bed room and thinking.... what's happening in her life...

No doubt she is happy these days... and its bcos of rohit she thought... she is feeling happy even bcos mahesh is slowly going on track and clearing his financial problems..he has been working a lot she thought..he is putting lot of efforts for her and family.. is she cheating on him.. Yes definitely she is cheating on him.. she has allowed Rohit so much to occupy her .. everything.. he slowly started with her smell and now almost reaching everywhere.. he is putting his hands on her butts ... his groin touching her .. in her thighs... oh rohit is taking advantage of her??

But if rohit wanted to ditch her and he doesnt need either swathi or mahesh to grow big..he is already made a company with 100+ crores turnover..but he came back .. he infact searched for them ... so he is good person... and he really likes her very much... he must have thought to have me earlier only but may be he is got more balanced now and how to know handle women.. the way he kisses..aaaaaaaah (she was lil wet in her panty when she remembered his encounters with him) ..he is so busy but still taking time for me..so why should nt i... he wants women to pursue their dreams and desires..he gives their space..so isnt he a good person..he ..is.. if she wasnt married to mahesh..it would have been definitely someone like rohit..

Swathi was immersed in thoughts.she wasnt able to arrive at any decision of her being wrong or right.. she slept off... and got up only after chotu came..she was feeling good after that lovely sleep.. nirmala aunty was surprised as she fell asleep ..but she just ignored....

After chotu came she took care off him and both nirmala aunty and chotu were playing... the day went and rohit msgd her couple of kiss pics... but he dint reply back to her after she sent a hi to him

Chotu informed her that there is an event at school tomorrow and both mahesh and swathi have to come. Swathi said .... she will come ... and mahesh dad has to be asked..

Mahesh came late.. and by that time.. Chotu slept... they got to bed after dinner .. Mahesh was working in his laptop..thats become a routine scheme for her in bedroom.. she approached mahesh .and mahesh shrugged off as he was busy..he asked her to sleep.. Swathi knew that would happen.. she informed mahesh that they need to go to school for an event at chotus school...

Mahesh said its impossible for him now..as rohits tender work , amans anniversary works are on him.. he almost requested swathi only to go.. swathi affirmatively answered yes..she slept off.. Rohit dint reply yet to her hi..

Aman called Mahesh and informed him that there is a conference happening on the agro based researches in Singapore and asked him to pay fees for Latha who was in Singapore . Aman informed mahesh too bring him all the works in first hours tomorrow , as post lunch he would not be avialble as he had some pre committed meetings.. Mahesh said yes and also mailed latha for the details....

Mahesh prepared everything and slept off at 1 am in the morning. he rushed in the morning to office without breakfast..Rohit replied to Swathi

Rohit - Hi swathi sorry yday full day jampacked meetings .. could not reply u back

Swathi - oh ok . i thougth u dint want to reply me

Rohit- ya i just want to eat you

Swathi - Shut up ....u dont have anything else.....

Rohit - Ya lot of things to still eat..

Swathi - Shutp ...you villain... i have to call you raavan....

Rohit - ya bhabhi ... u can call me anything... (as he was having breakfast he told her]

Swathi - What you having rohit...

Rohit - Well some stuff here ..came out for breakfast buffet ... in this taj hotel....
having mangoes... they are so ripe .. and tasty

Swathi - Oh . u having outside food.... and that too mangoes? in the morning...

Rohit - Ya what to do ... you wont allow me to have yours

Swathi - blushed.. raavan .. you.. ill kill u ... u had touched them last time also [from then only her boobs are feeling heavy for her]

Rohit - Bhabhi u have really soft heart..hmm felt so good... wish i can get the mangoes some time

Swathi - No way u idiot.. ill kill u .... i have been feeling so heavy on my breath from that day onwards

ROhit- ya i know bhabhi ..they need to be .. nicely treated like mangoes.. squeese first ... till nice and juicy.. and then .need to put the lips on the tip of the mango entrance.. peel the outside opening..and then put ur lips and slwoly suck the juice out ..and eat it... aaaaahmmmmmmmm

Swathi - Chi chi .. you raavan.. im keeping off the phone...

Rohit - Pls bhabhi ... talk na..dint talk to u yday.. im feeling so hot for u

Swathi - Hmmm rohit..i want to talk to ..but chotu is here..and we have to go after lunch to his school..as there is some performane event..

Rohit- oh ok bhabhi ..so tomorrow saturday lets meet and have some dish and fruits

Swathi- Shut up... bye

Swathi was feeling so shy when rohit said mangoes and how he is gonna eat..she smiled to herself...

Rohit msgd..sweet bhabhi take care .. and be beautiful

Swathi msgd back ..thanks sweet...
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 5 users Like sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Swathi - A homely lady whos turned into cheating unknowingly... By Harithik - by sarit11 - 18-05-2019, 12:11 PM