Adultery Swathi - A homely lady whos turned into cheating unknowingly... By Harithick
Quote:breville1
I really don't know how you keep coming up with such detailed, sexy, titillating updates!! Thanks again.

From my point of view, the story is already building to a situation where Mahesh will be very busy, allowing Rohit and Swathi to enjoy themselves. Plenty of opportunities for further seduction scenarios as we get there. Once we get there, it will be essentially over for me. Swathi will play the triple role of wife, lover and business associate, Mahesh happy with his successes at work and Rohit's undying help for both of them as he enjoys his conquest.

As I mentioned before, it was Mahesh's hardwork that allowed Swathi to save money that she "invested" in Rohit who used Mahesh's ideas to become successful. As a wife Swathi's motives are questionable, her desire for prosperity and sexual satisfaction has become stronger than her loyalty to her hard working husband.

I say, it is time to bring in these other characters, giving Mahesh an opportunity to be recognized for his hard work and ideas (you know how I always feel about the cheated husbands because Rohit has clearly cheated his good and loyal friend), for another female character to take an interest in Mahesh and force Swathi to decide her next steps.... to go with Rohit and his "ill gotten" luxuries and bedroom abilities or repent and stay with Mahesh building a better business together (she has a Masters). I think Mahesh's bedroom abilities are just being affected by his workload.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Swathi - A homely lady whos turned into cheating unknowingly... By Harithik - by sarit11 - 18-05-2019, 12:05 PM