Adultery Life After We by xleglover-COMPLETED
"Okay," Clint said, looking expectantly at her.

Jen took off the engagement ring. She took off the Jacob ring too. She handed both to him. "I'm sorry Clint, I can't."

Clint looked suddenly distressed. "Jen why? I thought we had something. I thought you loved me."

"I'm sorry Clint," she said shaking her head. She felt sad and guilty and tears welled up in her eyes.

"You don't love me?" Clint asked looking devastated.

Jen shook her head again. "I'm sorry," she said.

"So what have you been doing, dicking with me?" he asked bitterly. "Using me to make Mike jealous?"

"Clint, no, please," Jen pleaded. Tears fell down her cheeks. "I met Mike in college."

"That's not a good reason!" Clint shot back angrily. "I get it, he helped you. But that's not love."

"I do love him!" Jen said, desperately trying to get Clint to understand. "He's like Sarah to me."

"What?" Clint said bristling at the mention of his deceased first wife.

"You told me, Sarah was your soul mate," Jen said gently. Her cheeks were wet with tears. "I'm sorry she died Clint, I really am. But Mike's my soul mate. You see? He's the only man for me. I can't love anyone else."

"Then why go with me at all?" Clint said exasperated.

Jen didn't know the answer. Trying to explain as much to herself as Clint, she said "Things got so confused. He went to jail, the PTSD, Anna, moving to California, Jasmine, everything."

Clint sat resignedly back on the sofa, deflated by Jen's words. "Mike's still with Jasmine," he said. The mention of Sarah took the fight out of him.

Jen looked down. In a soft, barely audible voice, she said "I know."

They were silent for long moments. Finally Clint handed the Jacob ring back to Jen. "Take this," he said.

"No -," Jen protested.

"I want you to have it," Clint insisted, pressing it into her hand. "I'd like that, knowing sometimes you'll look at it and remember me."

Jen kissed his cheek. "I don't need the ring, I'll always remember you Clint," she promised him. He was a good man. But he wasn't Mike.

Later at McCarron airport, Allie boarded the plane to San Francisco. Jen was already there, and Allie sat next to her.

Allie looked at Jen. Her eyes were red, she'd clearly been crying. Then Allie looked at Jen's left hand. Her eyes went wide. "So you did it?" Allie asked staring at Jen's wedding ring finger. She no longer wore Clint's ring. In fact she wore no ring on either hand. "You broke up with him?"

Jen nodded, looking like she was going to cry again. "Allie I'm so scared," she said. Then the tears came.

Allie pulled her best friend into her arms. "It's okay honey, it'll work out," she said soothingly.

"But what if Mike doesn't want me?" Jen said sounding like a scared little girl.

Allie softly stroked Jen's hair. She wasn't worried. It was clear Mike and Jen were still madly in love with each other. They just had to figure it out for themselves.

~~~ Epilogue ~~~

(A few weeks later)

Mike pushed the cart through the grocery store as Jen walked in front. Anna sat in the baby seat and she laughed and played with Mike as Jen worked through their shopping list. Anna was definitely liking having Mike around all the time now, although the toddler was still adjusting to calling him "daddy" instead of "my my" (she often called him "my my daddy").

As Jen selected groceries from the shelves she often looked back at Mike and Anna, smiling and laughing as the two played together. She was constantly smiling and laughing nowadays. So was Mike. Their hearts were filled with love and happiness again. When Jen looked at Mike she beamed joyfully into his eyes, and they were always holding hands and hugging. They still had things to work out - some things might never be fully resolved - but they were in love and together again, and that was all that mattered.

As they walked the aisles of the market, Mike couldn't help noticing men turning their heads as Jen walked by. She was wearing a simple outfit (loose blouse that buttoned in the back, skinny jeans and ankle boots), yet as always her youthful beautiful face, lush blonde hair, tight ass and long shapely legs made her look achingly hot. The fact Jen was so happy and always smiling and laughing now made her even more beautiful and desirable.

At one point Jen got a few feet ahead as Anna grabbed for a box of Fruit Loops (it was her favorite cereal, although they didn't often let her eat sugar cereals). As Mike paused to put the box back on the shelf, he noticed a tall man approach Jen holding feta cheese in one hand and blue cheese in the other. The tall man grinned at Jen and they started talking. From their body language it looked like they knew each other. Mike held back with Anna, wanting to give Jen space to finish her conversation. As Jen spoke to the tall man she glanced back at Mike a few times (looking nervous). The tall man looked at Mike too, a frown on his face. Finally they parted, Jen giving the tall man a quick hug.

Jen walked back to Mike and leaned into him, squeezing his arm. "I think we've got everything," she said putting a quart of organic skim milk into the cart.

"Who was that?" Mike asked.

"Oh um, that's Damon," Jen said nervously.

"Damon?" Mike asked. "You know him from work?"

"No, actually I met him here," Jen said. She laughed to make it sound light-hearted, but Mike could tell she was nervous. "A few months ago."

Mike nodded. He got it. He said "When I was in San Francisco."

"Um ... yeah," Jen hesitantly admitted. She hugged her body to his and squeezed his arm again. "Come on baby, let's go home."

Later that night after putting Anna down, Mike sat down on the sofa next to Jen. "What was the thing with the blue and feta cheeses?" he asked.

"What?" Jen asked.

"Damon," Mike said. "It looked like Damon talked to you about the cheeses."

"Baby are you still thinking about him?" Jen said with a carefree laugh. She looked nervous though.

Mike shrugged and looked expectantly at her.

After a moment Jen admitted "We went out a few times. He made me dinner once. He forgot to buy cheese for the salad and we joked about whether blue cheese or feta would be better." She hugged Mike's arm. "I was lonely honey. It didn't mean anything."

"He made you dinner?" Mike asked. "At his place, or here?"

"Um ... his place," Jen admitted hesitantly.

Mike nodded, processing this. They'd talked a lot since getting back together, but not about other men Jen had seen while they were apart (other than Drums and Clint). "Did you sleep with him?" he asked.

"Mike honey should we really talk about this?" Jen asked gently, looking uncomfortable. "I haven't asked you."

"Tara and Jasmine," Mike said immediately. "The only girls I saw while we were apart."

"Okay," Jen said hesitantly, looking down. She knew about both Tara and Jasmine. She felt relieved there hadn't been others (although they'd been Gia too ...). And thank god no children.

"So ...," Mike prompted.

"This happened when we weren't together," Jen gently reminded him.

"I know, I'm just curious," Mike said. "Did you have sex?" he asked again.

Jen hesitated, uncomfortable with this conversation. She wanted to forget about their time apart and pretend like it never happened.

"Tell me," Mike urged her. He ran his hand down her back, his fingers tracing along her bra line. At his touch, Jen looked up at his face. Playing with her bra like that was usually a sign he was turned on, and in fact she saw excitement on his face. Glancing at his crotch, she saw he had an erection. That was a sign too!

She knew his cuckold fantasies of course. They'd played as recently as Vegas, just weeks ago. But since getting back together he hadn't mentioned the game.

Mike read her mind. "I watched you in bed with Clint, before I left Vegas," he said, his fingers still tracing along her bra. "From the balcony."

"You pervert," Jen said in a soft voice, giving him a playful smile and bumping his shoulder with hers.

"That morning," Mike said. "Did you know you were going to break up?"

"Yeah," Jen said. Answering his unspoken question, she said "I guess it was kinda like goodbye sex." She suddenly looked melancholy. It wasn't that simple, but at the moment it was good enough.

"You're worried about him, aren't you?" Mike asked.

"Yeah, a little," Jen admitted. She hurriedly added "I don't have feelings for him. I just feel bad."

"I get it," Mike said, feeling bad himself about Jasmine. He immediately added with a frown, "I don't want you to see him."

"I won't," Jen assured him. She forced a grin and said "I'm not that worried, Clint can take care of himself."

Mike nodded. He felt the same way, Jasmine was a big girl, she could take care of herself. He still felt bad. His thoughts though returned to that morning watching Clint and Jen having sex.

"When I saw you and Clint in bed, it didn't turn me on at all," Mike told her, stroking her long blonde hair.

"Oh," Jen said surprised.

"I learned something about myself," he said. "The turn on comes from you being mine."

"I am yours," Jen said snuggling into his arm.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Life After We by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-12-2018, 03:21 PM
RE: Life After We by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-12-2018, 03:22 PM
RE: Life After We by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-12-2018, 03:23 PM
RE: Life After We by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-12-2018, 03:24 PM