Adultery Life After We by xleglover-COMPLETED
There was a lot of festive conversation, laughter and expensive wine as the 4 couples enjoyed the lavish French cuisine. Jen tried to be social, but her thoughts wandered as she played with the food on her plate. She thought about Mike. He'd enjoy this restaurant, he loved getting dressed up and going to fancy restaurants. He and Anna were probably back at the loft apartment by now. She wondered what they were doing.

Jen's reverie was broken when she felt a hand on her knee. She looked to the man sitting next to her. His name was George. He was about Clint's age, and looked like a movie star.

George gave Jen a charming smile. "Clint's a lucky guy," he said as he caressed Jen's leg under the table. George had a sexy, deep voice. "I heard his new girlfriend was beautiful, but words don't do you justice."

"Um, thanks," Jen said awkwardly. She nervously looked passed George to his wife. She said "Stacy's beautiful too."

"Yes she is," George agreed, still sporting the charming smile. He glanced at his blonde, leggy wife, then looked back at Jen. "She's got incredible legs. I think yours are better though."

"Yeah right," Jen said with a dismissive laugh, rolling her eyes. She'd seen Stacy, his young trophy wife was gorgeous and her skirt was shorter than hers.

"You're sassy, I like that," George said grinning at her. He moved his hand up Jen's thigh, under her dress. "I'd love to see more of you."

"Um, hello, I'm with Clint," Jen said, putting her hand on top of George's to stop his upward movement. She looked nervously around the table. Everyone continued to laugh and talk, seemingly oblivious to what was going on underneath the table.

"We're both adults right?" George said still smiling charmingly at her. He forced his hand further up Jen's dress. His hand moved from her lacy stocking top to her bare thigh above. "I'd love to know what you're wearing under this," he said grinning, looking at her chest. She was clearly braless. Was she also pantyless?

"If you go much farther you'll find out," Jen said exasperated, scowling at him. His fingertips were just below her pussy.

George laughed and pulled his hand back. "If you get tired of Clint, call me," he said. Jen gave him a scowl and George laughed again.

Later in the limo going back to the Venetian, Clint said "Looked like you and George hit it off."

"He made a pass at me," Jen told him. She wasn't going to apologize, it wasn't like she led him on.

"He's an ass," Clint said derisively. "He pays me a lot of money, he thinks that makes him entitled."

Jen thought "Then why invite him to dinner?" but didn't say that. Instead she squeezed Clint's hand and said reassuringly "Don't worry honey, I told him no."

"Did anything happen?" Clint asked. He was smiling, but there wasn't any humor in his eyes.

"I can't help it if a guy hits on me," Jen said. "You don't want me to make a scene, right?"

"No, you're right," Clint said with a tight grin. He said to the driver "Charlie, drive around okay?" Then he closed the privacy screen.

"What?" Jen said confused. They were approaching the Venetian, why drive around?

"Come here honey," Clint said to Jen. He pulled her down to the floor of the stretch limo, so she was on her knees between his legs. "Come on, you know what to do."

"WTF?" Jen thought. "He wants me to go down on him, here? Seriously?"

She felt his strong hands on the back of her head, pulling her face down onto his crotch. She thought about telling him off. But then she realized he was taking her back from George, like earlier when she'd been with Mike.

She was learning more about Clint. Despite being handsome and rich, an aggressive powerful attorney, inside he was an insecure boy. She softened at that realization, her heart going out to him. Also, her submissive side got turned on being controlled like this.

Jen unbuckled his pants and pulled out his cock. But instead of going down on him she took off her dress and got on his lap, straddling his legs. "I've got a better idea," she said smiling affectionately at him and putting her arms around his neck. She kissed him, and after making out and petting for long moments, she reached between their bodies and guided him into her.

Jen kissed Clint and she slowly rocked up and down on his hard cock. Her thoughts flashed to Mike. She imagined Mike lowering the privacy screen so Charlie could watch, maybe even take her as he watched. She imagined looking into Mike's eyes and holding his hand as Charlie fucked her.

Feeling guilty, Jen forced thoughts of Mike from her head. Forcing herself to think only of Clint, she whispered into his ear "I want you to cum inside me."

Later, back in their room at the Venetian, they lay on their sides in bed looking at each other. "Sorry for being such an ass in the limo," Clint apologized, looking regretful.

"It's okay baby, I get it," Jen reassured him, gently stroking his hair. She felt guilty about thinking of Mike in the middle of their love making, but of course she didn't tell him.

"I'm not used to my girlfriend getting hit on all the time," Clint explained.

"But, you've had open relationships," Jen said not understanding.

"It's different," Clint said with a humorless laugh. "I mean, sure, Sarah had sex with other men, so did Ellen." Sarah was Clint's first wife who tragically died young. Ellen was his second wife, they divorced because Ellen tired of their open marriage. "But Sarah and Ellen didn't get hit on like you." He shook his head in amazement. "Shit, George hit on you and I was right there." He gave Jen an inquisitive look. "That happens a lot, doesn't it?"

"Um, well ..." Jen sputtered.

"I'll take that as a yes," Clint said with a laugh.

Jen narrowed her eyes playfully. "Hey mister, you're the one who told me to take off my bra," she reminded him playfully.

"I'll have to rethink that one," Clint said with another laugh. He grinned at Jen and said "You're dangerous, you know that? You're so goddamn beautiful."

Jen shrugged, trying to look innocent. Clint laughed again. "Don't even try it," he said grinning. "I know you know. You're the biggest flirt."

"I wasn't flirting with George," she said honestly.

"Yeah, well ..." Clint didn't know what it was about Jen. The way she walked like an elegant ballerina, so sexy in high heels. The way she crossed her long shapely legs. The way strands of her long blonde hair sometimes fell over her pretty face. The way she always looked into your eyes when talking to her. The way she talked with her hands, sometimes touching you to make a point. The way her lips always looked wet with lipstick. The way she was always smiling and so bubbly.

Even when she wasn't flirting, she was flirting.

"I guess I don't like seeing you get hit on," he finally said. "I don't know ... I never thought of myself as jealous, but it really bothers me."

"I'm sorry baby," Jen said softly, rubbing his arm. Her thoughts flashed to Mike again. He liked when she got hit on. It turned him on. He got jealous too, but that got him hot too.

Clint read her thoughts. "I'm not like him," he said.

"I know you're not honey," Jen said. She gave him a weak smile and stroked his chest.

"You know, Mike's not normal," Clint said. "A man shouldn't want to see his girl with other men."

"... I know Mike's different," Jen said after a moment's hesitation.

Clint looked at her for long moments. Then he kissed her, getting on top of her. They made love again. Clint made sure she came.

After finishing, Clint rolled off. He spooned Jen and fell asleep. Jen though couldn't sleep. She looked into the darkness, thinking.

When Jen opened her eyes Clint was already awake. "Coffee?" he asked with a smile.

"Oh god yes," Jen said gratefully, accepting the steaming mug. She'd been up long into the night, thinking.

"Sorry about getting so heavy last night," Clint said.

"That's okay honey," Jen said rubbing Clint's arm.

"I've got something else serious to talk about though," he said looking almost apologetic.

"Okay," Jen said with a nervous laugh.

He sat down next to Jen on the bed and took her hands. "You know I've always had open marriages, with Sarah and Ellen," he said. "It worked great with Sarah. Not so much with Ellen, but still I thought open relationships were the best. They promoted honestly, made you closer as a couple, and variety's a good thing right?" Clint laughed.

"Yeah, I guess," Jen said laughing back. She noticed Clint seemed nervous.

"You guess?" Clint asked. "You'd be happy with just one man?"

"Um, yeah," Jen said, off balance by his abrupt question. With a nervous laugh she said "I mean, little girls don't grow up dreaming of sex with other men."

Clint smiled, clearly pleased with her answer. "Here's the thing," he said. "With you, I don't need anyone else. You're the only girl I need. The only girl I want."

"Oh," Jen said surprised.

"Would you consider that?" he asked. "Just me, no one else? You enjoy our sex, right?"

"I love our sex baby," Jen said, tenderly stroking his cheek.

Clint smiled, beaming at her. He took her hand and kissed it. Then, still holding her hand, he got onto his knee. "Jen, when I lost Sarah, I thought my life was over. I didn't think I'd ever fall in love again, I didn't think it was possible. But then somehow I found you. It was like, my heart opened up, and anything was possible. I fell in love Jen. I fell in love with you."

Clint kissed Jen's hand. "I love you Jen," he said. "I want us to be together for the rest of our lives." Clint looked deep into Jen's eyes. "Will you marry me Jen, and become my wife?"

Tears fell down Jen's cheeks. She kissed his hand. "Clint ..." she began, then emotions overtook her and she started crying.

Clint took her into his arms. "It's okay honey," he said soothingly. "You don't have to answer right now. This is the last day of your meetings right? Stay with me in Vegas for a few days. We can talk about things, our future."

"I don't know," Jen said between tears. "I've got to get home, to Anna."
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Life After We by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-12-2018, 03:21 PM
RE: Life After We by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-12-2018, 03:22 PM
RE: Life After We by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-12-2018, 03:23 PM
RE: Life After We by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-12-2018, 03:24 PM
RE: Life After We by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-12-2018, 03:24 PM