Adultery Life After We by xleglover-COMPLETED
Life After We Pt. 11

After landing in LaGuardia, Mike drove a rental car to Emma's house (Jen's sister). Anna squealed with delight at seeing Mike, opening her arms to be picked up and excitedly saying "My My, My My!" Mike drove Anna back to the loft apartment. For the rest of the weekend, Mike played games with Anna, read her books, and took her to the zoo and the park.

They had a great time together, giving each other a lot of hugs and kisses. But in the back of his head he worried about what Clint had said. Surely Jen wouldn't cut him off from Anna. Children nowadays needed as much love and support they could get. How could his relationship with Anna confuse her? Even if Clint married Jen and became Anna's legal father, Mike could still be Anna's uncle, or maybe even her godfather. How was that not a good thing?

Mike sensed Clint's real motivations. Clint didn't care if Mike was around Anna, not really. What he cared about was Jen. Clint didn't want Mike around Jen. He wanted Mike out of the way so he could have Jen all to himself.

Mike actually didn't blame Clint. When they first started dating, Mike hated it whenever Jen saw Colin. Even while playing the game, it always got to the point when Mike was done with Jen's "boyfriends," when he wanted them gone so he could have Jen all to himself again.

The fact was, Clint's concerns about Mike were justified. Mike DID want Jen, not just as her "boyfriend" in the game, but as her real husband again. Mike loved Jen and wanted her back.

Mike had been holding back, not wanting to be like Tom or Drums, the "boyfriend" in the game trying to take her away from Clint. But he wasn't going to lose Jen without putting up a fight. He resolved to open his heart to her. He'd tell her he loved her now more than ever, tell her he wanted her back as his wife, tell her he loved Anna and would be the best father he could be. He wouldn't wait for Belinda's party, he'd talk to her as soon as she got home from Vegas.

Jen felt off balance as the meetings broke for the day. Just yesterday she'd been with Mike. Now she was with Clint.

She should be happy though, right? Clint was her man, not Mike. She and Mike were good friends, great friends even, and they knew how to push each other's sexual buttons. But all that was just a game. In real life, she was with Clint and Mike was with Jasmine. So she should be happy her man was with her now, right?

Clint was waiting when she got to her room. He greeted her with a passionate kiss and an erection. Within moments she was naked and underneath him on the bed, with his long hard cock deep inside her pussy.

To his credit, Clint didn't ask what she'd done with Mike. But he fucked her last night, this morning (when Mike had watched, but she didn't know that) and now. Partly it was for the pleasure. But mostly it was to take her back, to reclaim her body and soul as his. Jen understood that. She knew how men like Clint were. So she gave herself willing to Clint. After all they were a couple. And it wasn't like she didn't enjoy it. Clint was handsome, had an awesome body, and was aggressive in bed just how she liked it. He never failed to give her an incredible toe curling orgasm.

After they were done Jen lay with her head on his chest. "We better get ready for dinner," she said as she stroked his muscular arm. They got into the shower together. They soaped each other, and then Clint got on his knees. He pulled her to him and began eating her. Surprised, Jen giggled at first. She thought he was playing as he rarely went down on her, and never to completion. But her giggles turned to moans as he feasted on her clit. He wasn't great at oral, but the fact this strong, powerful lawyer was eating her out pushed her over the edge. Her back arched and then she came on his mouth, grinding her pussy on his face.

"Oh my god that was so freaking awesome!" Jen gushed, collapsing into his chest as he stood up. She tenderly washed his face, wiping her juices from him. He was hard again and his cock poked her flat tummy. "Now your turn," she said with a smile, grasping his thick rod.

"I'll wait for later," Clint said smiling into her eyes. "That was for you."

"Really?" she said surprised. Sometimes Clint could be so tender and caring.

"Yeah," he said looking lovingly into her eyes. "I love you Jen." He wrapped his arms around her. She kissed his chest and melted into him, but didn't say anything back.

After doing her hair and makeup, Jen slipped into a thin silk dress that hugged her curves without being too tight. It was held up by two thin spaghetti straps and ended mid-thigh. Underneath she wore a strapless bra, thong and thigh high stockings. She finished the outfit with stiletto high heels.

Clint rubbed her back. He looked disappointed and Jen assumed it was because she was wearing a bra (he preferred her braless). "This dress is so thin honey, I have to wear a bra around my co-workers," she said gently, rubbing his chest.

Clint gave her a weak smile. "That's not it," he said. "You didn't say anything after I told you I love you."

Jen said, "Of course I love you." But she said it in a carefree flippant way, the way you'd say "Of course I love chocolate." She gave him a quick hug and said "Come on, we'll be late."

Clint wasn't going to let her get away with the evasive answer. He grabbed her hand and asked "Did you talk to Mike about the divorce papers?"

"Don't rush me Clint, it's complicated," Jen said bristling at his pushiness. Wanting to avoid an argument, she blurted out "The last thing I need right now is to have to find someone to look after Anna."

Clint nodded slowly, as if understanding now. "That's why you're not finalizing the divorce, you need Mike to babysit?" he asked.

Jen shrugged. She threaded her arm in his and leaned into him. "Come on honey, we'll be late."

As always, Clint was the life of the party at the reception. He was charismatic and engaging, and people (both men and women) were drawn to him. Initially Jen stayed by his side, her arm in his, but she slowly drifted away as she chatted with her co-workers.

She still felt off-balance, yesterday with Mike, today with Clint. They were so different. Mike was shy and a loner, he hated receptions like this. In contrast, Clint was in his element. He was engaging and outgoing, a real man's man so he attracted men as well as women like bees to honey.

Allie walked up to Jen. "Hey," she said to her best friend.

"What do you think of Clint?" Jen asked, watching her boyfriend work the crowd.

Allie looked at Clint. "He's a hottie," she said. "He's nice, I like him."

"The kind of man you always thought I should've married," Jen said still looking at Clint. "Instead of Mike."

"Come on Jen, I never said that," Allie objected.

"Yes you did," Jen said.

Allie was about to object more but stopped. Jen was right, she HAD said it, many times. But not lately.

"That's okay," Jen said squeezing Allie's hand. She walked back over to Clint. She knew people were talking, Mike yesterday, Clint today. She didn't care. Or, it was more like, she felt numb, like an out of body experience. She was just going with it, living moment to moment, not knowing where she was going.

Clint smiled as she approached. He put his arm around her. "We better get going," he told her.

"We have dinner here," Jen objected looking at her co-workers moving to the ballroom where dinner was set up.

"I made plans with clients who live in Vegas," Clint explained. He gave her his most charming smile. "You don't mind, do you? Your company's dinner's optional, right?"

"Yeah, sorta," Jen said with a shrug. "Okay, let's go."

"You're sure you don't mind missing your company's dinner?" Clint asked a few minutes later in the stretch limo.

"It's okay, I see them all the time," Jen said. She gave him a gentle scowl and said "I wish you would've asked me before you made plans."

"Oh, sorry," Clint said looking sheepish. "You're right, I should've asked first."

"That's okay," Jen said. She snuggled into his arm and ran her hand down his leg. She felt his erection.

"You look amazing tonight," he said. "I can't keep my eyes off you."

"I can tell," Jen said with a giggle. She gently squeezed his erection. Clint leaned down and kissed her.

"Do something for me," he whispered into her ear. He rubbed her back, over her bra strap. "Take this off."

"Oh god," Jen said with a laugh. In this dress she'd be showing a lot without a bra. Like, everything. But if that was what Clint wanted ...

She reached behind her and unsnapped the bra. She stuffed the lacy material in her purse and then arched her back at Clint. "Better?"

"Much," Clint said, looking at her chest. He liked the way the silky material of Jen's dress molded around her small yet perfectly shaped tits. "You're perfect, you know that Jen?" he said cupping her breasts with his hands. He held her tits possessively, like they belonged to him.

Jen felt herself getting wet. She had a submissive streak, and it excited her the way Clint took control. Pulling her away from her firm's dinner, making her take off her bra. It annoyed her (especially the dinner thing), but turned her on too.

She thought of Mike and realized again how different the two men were. Clint was an aggressive, take charge kind of man. Mike was easy going, more go with the flow.

Jen still had her hand on Clint's crotch. She felt his large manhood. That was another way the two men differed.

The taxi took them to Joël Robuchon at the MGM Grand. There were 3 other couples there. All eyes turned to look at Jen as they approached. The other girls were attractive and looked like trophy wives. But still, Jen was easily the most beautiful of the group.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Life After We by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-12-2018, 03:21 PM
RE: Life After We by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-12-2018, 03:22 PM
RE: Life After We by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-12-2018, 03:23 PM
RE: Life After We by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-12-2018, 03:24 PM
RE: Life After We by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-12-2018, 03:25 PM
RE: Life After We by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-12-2018, 03:25 PM
RE: Life After We by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-12-2018, 03:26 PM