Adultery Life After We by xleglover-COMPLETED
Jen joined him by the books and looked at the stencil. "Yeah, that one," she said softly, not really caring, her heart only half into the game this time.

Davis sensed her melancholy. "Cheer up, this is Vegas," he whispered.

"People here always say 'this is Vegas,' like that means something," Jen whispered back. "Vegas isn't a magic pill, it doesn't solve problems."

"It helps people forget their problems," Davis whispered back. He joked, "If you don't like the Vegas pill, take another one."

Jen gave him a "whatever" shrug. But then she realized she DID have a pill. She thought about it and finally decided "what the fuck." She wasn't going to spend all night gloomy and brooding. After all, she was Jen, the bubbly, happy-go-lucky girl. Right? She didn't need a party. SHE was the party. At least that was what she told herself.

"You have vodka?" she asked Davis, now speaking normally.

"You bet," Davis said pulling a bottle of ice cold vodka from the refrigerator.

She took the bottle, giving Davis another weak smile. She collected herself, forcing the melancholy away. Then she walked over to Mike.

She took a drink of vodka straight from the bottle and explained "Getting inked hurts, vodka helps." She laughed cheerily and said "Want some?"

"Sure," Mike said laughing back, getting into her fun, cheerful mood. He took a drink while Jen reached into her purse. She pulled out a pill.

"Ecstasy," she told him with a mischievous smile. She said "I feel wild tonight." She put the pill in her mouth and washed it down with another slug of vodka. "You'll watch over me right? Or I might get gangbanged by Scott and Leo."

Mike's eyes grew wide, his heart suddenly pounding. "Yeah, I'll be your wingman," he said grinning at her.

"Good boy," Jen said with a grin back, and she playfully bumped her hip against his. She motioned to a chair. "Sit there." Then she turned back to Davis. "Let's do this," she said to him. She smiled at him, this time a real smile.

"What was that?" Davis asked as he moved behind her.

"Ecstasy," Jen told him.

"You're a bad girl," Davis said with a laugh.

Jen bent at the waist and leaned her elbows on the table, like last time. "You have no idea," she said giving him a sultry, teasing look over her shoulder. The Ecstasy was already hitting her. She felt like she was floating, in a dream, her body tingling.

Davis grinned at her. "Okay, this is gonna be fun," he thought to himself. He said "You need to lower your skirt."

Jen pushed out her ass. "Do what you have to do," she said.

Davis's grin grew wider. He unzipped her skirt, then pulled it down her legs.

"You have to take it off?" Mike asked when Davis had it around her knees.

"It's okay Mike, Davis went to Harvard," Jen said giving him a smile. Her eyelids were heavy and cheeks flushed. She looked high (which she was).

Davis had seen everything, and he keyed in immediately to their dynamic. Jen was a hot wife and Mike was a cuckold. His dick jerked in his pants. He liked fucking other men's wives, and fucking a cuckold's wife was even better.

He looked at Mike and said "Don't worry Mike, I'll take care of her." Grinning at Mike, he pulled Jen's skirt the rest of the way off. She stepped out of it and Davis tossed it aside.

Davis admired she wore stockings, even in the Vegas heat (although it wasn't too hot this time of the year, especially at night). "Nice," he gushed, running his hand up Jen's killer legs. He ran his hand past her lacy stocking tops, over the bare flesh of her toned thighs and then onto her tight ass. He squeezed her firm yet soft cheeks. "Your wife has a great ass," he said grinning at Mike.

"He likes my ass Mike," Jen said with a giggle, wiggling her ass in Davis's face. Davis laughed and playfully slapped her ass. Jen yelped but half laughed too, he hadn't hit her too hard.

"Come on, just do the tattoo," Mike said disapprovingly, frowning at both of them.

Jen wrinkled her brow at Mike. She walked over to him, bumping her stockinged leg against his hand. "Will you be able to handle this?" she asked. Her voice was soft, she didn't say it mean, it was just a question.

Mike's hand automatically stroked Jen's leg. He loved feeling the silky nylons. "Does he have to touch you?" he said.

"He's gonna ink me," Jen said. Then, knowing it would drive Mike crazy, she added in a whisper "You know, brand me." She smiled seeing him shiver at her words.

Jen felt Davis beside her. "Ought to take this off," he said unbuttoning her blouse. Grinning at Mike he added "Don't want to get ink on this pretty blouse.'

Jen let Davis unbutton her blouse. She took it off her shoulders and handed it to Mike. "Hold this for me baby?"

Davis's eyes roamed Jen's body (she was down to her bra, thong, stockings and high heels). This chick had an amazing body!

"I'm thinking of getting another tat," Jen said to Davis. She pulled her long, lush blonde hair aside and said "Behind my neck."

"No," Mike said immediately. He hated the idea of tattoos on Jen's body, marring her perfect, unblemished skin. The tramp stamp was bad enough, but not behind her neck. That was too close to her pretty face.

Jen gave Mike a long look. Then she leaned over and whispered in his ear, "You don't have a say anymore, do you?" Then to be mean – because she was still hurt over their earlier conversation – she added "Clint likes tattoos, he'll want me to get more, and I will, for him."

Jen stood back up, giving Mike a "so there" look. She felt Davis's fingers on the back of her neck. "It'll look good here," he said. He traced a circle on her skin. "Maybe a circle design."

"Yeah, I was thinking a circle too," Jen said, but she was still looking at Mike. She saw he was upset, sad. She regretted what she said, she'd crossed the line.

She sat on Mike's lap, straddling his legs. She put her arms around his neck, their faces just inches apart. "Sorry that was mean," she said. Mike didn't respond, instead he gave her a hurt puppy dog look. That never failed to melt her heart. She said defensively "You were mean to me."

"I promised Jasmine," Mike objected.

"And you don't think that's mean?" Jen said with a scowl. She knew that made no sense. Still floating from the Ecstasy, she played with the buttons of his shirt. "Let's not fight," she said.

In answer, Mike pulled her to him and kissed her. She kissed him back, and soon they were seriously making out.

When they finally broke apart, both were gasping. Jen had a major cum face on. "Do you want to take me back to the hotel?" she asked Mike, offering herself to him. "Or stay here?"

Mike looked over at Davis. The black man was tall, broad shouldered. Despite his Harvard education he looked mean, a permanent scowl across his face. His skin was jet black, like the black liquid he used to ink pretty girls.

With a voice dry from excitement, he said "Stay here."

Just like yesterday, Jen gave him a knowing smile and said "I knew you'd say that."

Jen stood up. Mike had to steady her as she almost fell. The Ecstasy made her feel like floating, but that made it hard to walk especially in high heels.

Jen moved back towards Davis but Mike stopped her. "Wait, won't the Ecstasy make it hurt more?"

"Oh," Jen said. She hadn't thought of that. The Ecstasy made her skin supersensitive, at that moment she was tingling all over. Would it make pain hurt more too?

"Let's see," Davis said. He leaned Jen over the table as before. He took a sharp needle and pushed it against her skin.

"Ouch, stop," Jen cried immediately, the drug enhanced pain making her tear up.

"I guess this isn't happening tonight," Davis said with a shrug.

"Yeah, sorry," Jen said standing back up. She looked at Mike. Despite his reservations about tattoos, he looked disappointed.

She walked over to him. He stood up, offering her blouse and skirt to her. Ignoring the clothes she whispered "Do me a favor?"

"Yeah, what?"

"Unsnap my bra," she said looking into his eyes.

"What? Why?"

"Don't you want Davis to see my breasts?" she whispered. Seeing the excitement on Mike's face she added "I need to pay him, for last time." It was a lie, she'd already paid with money, but the truth didn't matter at that moment.

Mike's eyes went wide. With trembling hands he reached behind Jen and unsnapped her bra. Then he pulled it off her arms. He dropped the bra and then took her breasts in his hands. "These are perfect," he gushed.

Jen smiled appreciatively at him. But her joy at his compliment was tempered knowing Jasmine's were probably perfect too, and a lot bigger than hers. She forced Jasmine from her head, she didn't want to ruin tonight.

"Davis, can you come here?" Jen said to him. As she turned to him, Mike pulled his hands away from her breasts.

"This is a surprise," Davis said looking at her bare tits. He reached out and cupped her. "Nice," he said. "Natural right?"

"Yeah right, like I'd still be this small after a boob job," Jen said with a laugh. She flushed as he thumbed her nipples. She looked at Mike with her cum face on. Then she looked back at Davis. "You said there are lots of ways to pay, not just money, right?"

"Oh yeah, absolutely" Davis said grinning. He continued to fondle her breasts, and she let him. He teased "Of course, more credit for better service."

Jen laughed. She said confidently, "Believe me, you won't be disappointed." It was a borderline arrogant thing to say. But like Mike, who could do magic with numbers and computers, she knew how to pleasure a man. She had the body, the experience, and was up for anything (almost).

She sat Mike back in the chair. Then she got on her knees in front of Davis. She was so close to Mike her shoulder almost touched his leg. "So what do you have for me?" she asked smiling up at him and running her hands over his crotch.

"Oh I've got a lot baby," Davis boasted.

"Promises, promises," Jen teased. She unbuckled his pants and pulled them down. His hard cock looked massive in his tight shorts. In fact, the head and part of his shaft extended beyond the waist band. "Oh my," she said as if in awe.

Jen pulled down his shorts and his cock popped out. He was big and thick, bigger than Hunter last night. "You're big," she said impressed, taking him into her hands. She looked at Mike and said "He's so big, baby."

"Yeah," Mike said, looking at the black man's jet black cock in Jen's small white hands. The one word came out like a moan.

Jen licked up and down his thick shaft, lubricating him. Then she took the head into her mouth, sucking him as she used her hands to stroke his shaft.

"Oh yeah babe, you like black cock don't you?" Davis groaned.

"Yeah, I like black cock," Jen said looking up into his eyes, his cockhead pressing against her wet lips. She opened her lips wide and took him into her mouth (although there was a lot more outside than inside her mouth).
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Life After We by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-12-2018, 03:21 PM
RE: Life After We by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-12-2018, 03:22 PM
RE: Life After We by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-12-2018, 03:23 PM
RE: Life After We by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-12-2018, 03:24 PM