Adultery Life After We by xleglover-COMPLETED
"What happened next?" Mike asked, his throat hoarse from excitement. "You kept seeing him? After I moved to San Francisco?"

"It was more like, we fell into a routine," Jen said with a shrug. "We weren't a couple. He was there, familiar. That's all."

"So what happened?"

"It ended," Jen said with another shrug. "He was screwing Maggie. I seriously didn't care, but when it came out he hit me."

"He hit you?" Mike said alarmed, his eyes going wide.

"I threw him out," Jen said simply. "I don't ever want to see him again. I'm more upset I lost Maggie as my nanny. This happened right before you moved back."

"I'm sorry," Mike said, feeling angry and regretful at the same time.

"I've been hit before," Jen said with a shrug thinking of her first boyfriend Colin. She said it like getting hit was no big deal, but Mike could see the emotional pain in her eyes. She gave him a weak smile and said "Never by you of course."

Mike smiled back. His instinct was to protect her, and he felt guilty this had happened, even though he knew he had nothing to do with it. He vowed he would make Drums pay.

Jen was silent a long time, a debate going on inside her. Telling Mike about Frankie had been hard, but she felt better. It was like a confessional at church, good for her soul.

"I need to tell you something else," she said, her voice low.

"What?" Mike asked not able to hear her.

"I need to tell you something," she repeated, louder now. "Something else happened. I'm not proud it happened. But I don't regret it." She gave a humorless laugh and said "I know that makes no sense."

"What?" Mike prompted.

Jen had a hard time saying it, she couldn't make her lips form the words. But she knew it was like taking off a band aid, you had to do it fast despite the pain. So she blurted out "Joe and I had sex."

Mike's mouth opened in shock. He was speechless.

Wanting to get it over with, Jen hurriedly said "It happened while you were in London, before you got arrested. I was helping with his massage therapy. Just a few times. One night we had intercourse."

Mike noticed how she said "intercourse." So other times they had other kinds of sex? He wanted details but seeing her distressed he didn't press. Instead he said "Like mercy sex?"

"Yeah, I felt sorry for him," Jen said. Then she admitted, "I liked it." She hurriedly added "Not the sex so much. More like, because he was your brother. Like Jamie and Larry, remember?"

"Yeah," Mike said, his heart pounding.

"I was going to tell you," Jen said. "I wanted to do it in person. Then you got arrested."

Mike nodded, his head spinning. He didn't say anything for long moments.

Finally Jen said desperately "Can you say something?"

After another moment, Mike admitted "I guess I hoped it would happen."

Jen gawked at Mike. "You planned it?" she asked, shocked.

"I didn't plan it," Mike quickly corrected her. "It was like a subconscious thing."

"But you've fantasized about me and Joe?" she said challengingly, putting her arms across her chest.

"You were friends, you flirted for years, he's my brother," Mike said. "Are you surprised?"

Jen scowled at Mike. She said angrily "I don't like you manipulated me."

"I didn't plan it, I didn't know it would happen," he said honestly. "But if it did happen ... Joe couldn't know I knew. You had to do it on your own."

"God Mike," Jen lamented. WTF?! So with his brother, it had to be HER idea? His sexual fantasies were so complicated. She said "Do you know how long this has haunted me?"

"I'm sorry," Mike said feeling guilty. "I thought I'd only be gone a few weeks. We'd talk about it when I got home."

"So you DID plan it," Jen pressed. "You told me to take care of Joe, and said I could take a lover. You planned it."

"I didn't know it would happen," he insisted. Then he admitted "I guess I was giving you the green light."

"You should've told me," she said scowling at him.

"I just said ---"

"Right, it was your brother, it had to be my idea," Jen scoffed angrily. "So I'm such a slut, you knew I'd fuck him right?"

"Jen I didn't know anything would happen," he said exasperated. "How many times do I have to tell you you're not a slut, I'd never think of you that way."

Jen crossed her arms, scowling at him. "Never do that again," she scolded him. "I don't like being manipulated."

"I'm sorry," Mike said giving her an "I surrender" look. After a moment he said "I really do appreciate you taking care of my brother."

"Yeah, and I bet you have a big boner right now, right?" she said still angry.

Mike looked sheepish, not able to deny it.

"God," Jen said with an incredulous laugh.

"I'd like to hear more details someday," Mike said with a crooked grin.

"Forget it, not happening," Jen said with another dismissive laugh, although this time there wasn't any anger in it. She couldn't help grinning at him. The situation was so ridiculous, so perverted, it was funny.

But now that Jen knew how Mike planned things, how he manipulated her, how he set it up so she'd fuck Joe, so she'd fuck her brother-in-law ... it kinda turned her on. More than just kind of. Way more. It pissed her off, but still ....

"You devious shit," she told him, although she was still grinning at him.

Mike grinned back.

"There's something else," Jen began getting serious. "That night we had intercourse? Joe took me again. I was sleeping, I didn't know."

"How do you know then?" Mike asked confused.

"Joe confessed to his priest," Jen said.

"But ... why did he feel like he had to confess?" Mike asked, still confused. If they did it once, why did a second time matter?

"The second time, Joe didn't use a condom," Jen said. "He came inside me."

Mike got it immediately. "You mean Anna?"

Jen nodded. "Joe might be Anna's biological father." She gave him a look. "You probably like that right?" Jen figured Mike would rather Joe be Anna's biological father, so she would be a legacy of Joe's life.

Mike surprised her when he immediately said "No, I'd rather Drums be her father."

"What?" Jen said surprised.

Mike gently explained, "Joe has cancer in his background. Drums doesn't."

Jen's mouth opened in surprise. She stared at Mike. His instinctive, immediately reaction was concern for Anna, not his brother Joe.

"Oh, okay," she said softly, not able to think of anything else to say.

"We need to find out who Anna's biological father is, we need to know," Mike insisted. "We need Drums to do a DNA test." Thinking a moment, he added "I'll take care of it."

Jen had thought of that, but didn't know how to approach Frankie even before their blowout. She said "Um ... how?"

"Don't worry, I'll take care of it," he assured her, looking determined. "I'll let you know the results."

"Um, okay," Jen said, feeling unbalanced. She kept staring at Mike.

Their drinks were empty. Sensing the intensity of their conversation, the waitress brought them new drinks without having been asked. Both Mike and Jen smiled appreciatively at her.

"So I guess it's your turn," Mike said taking a sip of his refreshed scotch.

"What?" Jen asked.

"Your turn to ask a question."

"Oh yeah," Jen said. She hesitated, then gently asked "I guess I'd like to know what happened in jail."

A look of anxiety and pain immediately came across Mike's face. Jen hurriedly said "You don't have to say."

Mike got himself under control and said "I'll tell you." He paused as he collected himself. Then he said "What they did was mostly emotional, mental. Not so much physical. I guess they didn't want to leave evidence of torture."

Jen nodded slowly, not sure she wanted to hear this.

"One time they water boarded a guy right next to me," Mike continued. "Then they started doing me. But they didn't do it."

"So they didn't water board you?" Jen said relieved.

"No they did," Mike said flinching at the memory. "But only sometimes. They'd throw my chair back with a bag over my head and a tube in my mouth, leave me that way for a long time. Sometimes they'd do it, sometimes they didn't. The not knowing was worse than when they did it."

"God," Jen said horrified.

"They shot a guy right next to me," Mike said. "Said he was a terrorist. They put a gun to his head and shot him, like an execution."

"God," Jen said her hand going to her mouth.

"Then I saw the guy the next day, he was one of the guards. They faked it."

"Why do that?"

Mike shrugged. "Mess with my head, keep me off balance. I don't know." He lowered his voice. "They did injections. They said it was truth serum. The doctor said sometimes it caused brain damage. After the first time, I couldn't see. I thought I was blind."

"What?" Jen said horrified.

"Another time, the injection did something to my arms and legs. I was paralyzed below the neck. They told me the damage was permanent. A bad reaction to the injection. I thought I'd be a quadriplegic the rest of my life."

"Oh Mike," Jen cried dismayed. She knew how independent Mike was. Having to rely on others would be a nightmare.

"The worst injection ... I couldn't think anymore," Mike said, his eyes focused at a spot on the wall as if remembering. "Things I did in my head ... simple math stuff. I couldn't do anymore." That one had been the hardest. Mike wasn't a handsome guy, he didn't have a beach body, his manhood was small. What distinguished him was his mind. If he lost that, he wouldn't have anything.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Life After We by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-12-2018, 03:21 PM
RE: Life After We by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-12-2018, 03:22 PM
RE: Life After We by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-12-2018, 03:23 PM
RE: Life After We by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-12-2018, 03:24 PM