Adultery Life After We by xleglover-COMPLETED
"I'm Gia," the woman said. The woman was older, maybe 40s. She was very attractive. She had long lush dark brown hair and an exotic, beautiful face. Her body was curvy, a classic hour glass figure. She wore a black leather bustier and mini-skirt, black fishnet stockings and black high heels. The all black outfit nicely complemented her olive skin.

"I'm Mike, this is Jen," Mike said, giving her a thankful smile for the drinks.

"Are you married?" Gia asked.

"Yes," Jen said quickly before Mike could say anything. She gave him an "it's easier this way" side long glance.

"I thought so," Gia said nodding. She gave them a knowing look and said "Looking for couple's fun?"

"We're thinking about it," Jen said, intrigued by the beautiful, mysterious woman.

Gia gave Jen a long look. She moved closer and gently brushed her hand across Jen's cheek. "So pretty," she said. "And so young. How old are you?"

"Twenty three," Jen said. It was a lie (she was 29), but people always told her she looked younger.

"So young," Gia said giving Jen a long appraising look. She looked at Mike and asked "And how old are you Mike, thirty?"

"Thirty one," Mike said telling the truth.

Gia nodded at him, as if calculating the age difference. She asked "Join me at my table?"

As they walked over Mike whispered "Why'd you lie about your age?"

"I don't know," Jen whispered back, being honest. She was running on instinct now.

Gia's table was more like a private suite. It had a large sofa, two lounge chairs and a coffee table. The suite was open to the rest of the club but had a privacy curtain. At the moment the curtain was open.

"THIS is your table?" Jen asked looking around.

"I'm a regular here," Gia explained. They sat so Jen was between Gia and Mike. "How long have you been married?" Gia asked.

"Not long," Jen said continuing her lie.

"Is this your honeymoon?"

"Kinda a belated honeymoon," Jen said glancing at Mike.

"So you're newlyweds on your honeymoon," Gia said, excitement clear on her face. "And you're here at Climax to play?"

"We're deciding," Jen said.

"You want to play with other people?" Gia asked, an intrigued smile on her face.

This time Mike answered. "We're thinking about it," he said, getting into Jen's game.

"Ah," Gia said looking at Mike, then back to Jen. She asked Jen "Have you been with many men?"

"A few," Jen said with a nervous laugh. "I'm not a prude." She joked "I guess I've been with more men than Kate Middleton, less than Lindsay Lohan." She added with another nervous laugh "I hope."

Gia smiled. "All before your wedding?" she asked.

"All before I met Mike," Jen corrected her. But of course that was another lie.

"And now you're thinking about swinging with another couple?" Gia asked.

"We've talked about it," Mike said. "We're actually thinking about Jen with another man."

"Oh," Gia said with a smile. She looked even more intrigued.

"We haven't decided for sure," Jen said giving Mike an uncertain look.

"Right, we haven't decided," Mike said taking Jen's hand. She smiled at him and squeezed his hand back.

"But you'd like to see your pretty young bride with another man?" Gia asked Mike giving him a knowing look.

"Yeah," Mike said, definitely getting into this game. He decided to be open with Gia, knowing he'd likely never see her again in his life. "I've always had that fantasy."

"Ah," Gia said giving Mike an intrigued smile. "And what about you Jennifer?"

"I'm here right?" Jen said, looking at Mike even though it was Gia's question. "I'm thinking about it."

"I know you are honey," Mike said giving her an encouraging hug.

"Just as long you're not doing this to have sex with another girl," Jen said with narrowed eyes.

"Baby you know that's not what I want," Mike said earnestly.

They looked into each other's eyes and for a moment they broke out of their game. "I know," Jen said looking into his eyes. Mike hugged her and they shared a tender kiss.

Mike looked at Gia. He said gently "We've told you about us ..."

"Now you'd like to know about me?" Gia asked with a smile. "I'm married, my husband travels, we have an open relationship. This is Sin City right? I've done a lot. I enjoy new adventures."

"Are we your latest adventure?" Jen asked with a laugh.

"I think you might be, I hope so," Gia said giving them both a smile. "I can help you get started if you'd like. You can stop whenever you want, all you have to do is say so."

Jen looked at Mike, who nodded. Then she looked back at Gia. "Okay ... how?"

Gia smiled excitedly. "Just wait here," she said.

With Gia gone Mike and Jen had a moment to talk. "Did you plan this?" Jen asked.

"No, did you?" Mike asked.

They looked stunned at each other, then they laughed like high school kids being naughty. "God I'm so hot!" Mike said practically gleefully.

"Me too!" Jen gushed.

"Are you going to do it?" Mike asked eagerly.

"Break my marriage vows?" Jen said teasingly. "I guess you'll have to wait and see, huh?"

Just then Gia returned. She had a man with her. She said "Jen, Mike, this is Hunter."

"Hi," Jen said smiling nervously.

Hunter smiled back. He shook Mike's hand and then turned his attention to Jen. "Gia says you want a dance."

"A dance?" Jen asked.

"A private dance is a good way to start," Gia said, sitting back down next to Jen. She whispered into Jen's ear "He's got such an incredible body you won't believe it."

"Um, okay then," Jen said. She looked at Mike and said nervously, "He's going to dance for me."

"Okay," Mike said with an excited grin.

Hunter moved the coffee table out of the way and closed the curtains. Then he pressed some buttons on a wall keypad and sexy music began playing.

He leaned over Jen and whispered into her ear, "You're really hot, I'm going to enjoy this."

"Um, thanks," Jen said awkwardly. She whispered back "You're really hot too." He was to. Tall and lean, wavy brown hair, ruggedly handsome. He looked like a model.

Hunter grinned at Jen. Then he began swaying to the music. He danced close to Jen, his legs almost touching her knees. He took off his shirt, revealing a chisel chest and muscular arms.

Gia leaned close to Jen and stroked her arm. "Isn't he hot?" she asked.

"Yeah," Jen said openly starring at Hunter, looking at his handsome face, well-defined pecs, muscular arms and six-pack abs.

Gia continued to caress Jen's arm. She reached over and unbuttoned Jen's blouse. Jen looked at Gia. "Do you mind?" Gia asked. At that moment Hunter got on his knees and began stroking Jen's legs, watching the two women. He had a nice touch.

Jen looked at Hunter, then back at Gia. She glanced at Mike, who nodded. "Go ahead," Jen told Gia, her heart pounding.

Gia unbuttoned the rest of Jen's blouse and pulled it off her arms. The sexy older woman looked at Mike. "Should I take off her bra?" she asked.

"Yeah," Mike said in hoarse voice, his throat dry from excitement.

Gia said to Jen, "Lean forward honey, your husband wants me to show you to Hunter."

Jen glanced at Mike again. Then she leaned forward and Gia reached behind her and unsnapped her bra. Gia pulled the bra off exposing Jen's smallish breasts to Hunter's eyes.

Now it was Hunter's turn to stare at Jen's chest. "They're perfect," he gushed. He looked at Mike and asked "Can I touch your wife?"

Mike's throat was so dry he wasn't able to answer. But excitement was all over his face.

"I guess that means yes," Hunter said with a grin. He cupped and fondled Jen's breasts, and then leaned forward and took one of her nipples into his mouth.

"God," Jen moaned rolling her head back as Hunter worked on her tits.

Gia smiled delightedly at Mike. "You like watching another man touching your wife?"

Mike nodded, his heart pounding. Gia's comments made the unfolding scene even more exciting.

Jen writhed under Hunter as he expertly sucked her nipples and ran his hands up and down her long legs.

Gia got on her knees and pulled Hunter off Jen, as if she was impatient and wanted to move things along. "It's time to take this off, don't you think Jen?" Gia said rubbing her hand over Hunter's crotch.

Jen intently watched as Gia unbuckled and pulled down Hunter's pants. She pulled down his briefs and his cock popped out. "What do you think?" Gia asked Jen, hefting Hunter's impressive manhood in her hand. His half hard cock was long and thick, like a python. Gia looked at Mike and said "What do you think Mike? Can you imagine this thing inside your pretty bride?" Mike swallowed hard, not able to say anything.

Gia smiled, as if triumphant. "Come here honey," she said pulling Jen onto her knees next to her. She pushed Hunter down so he was sitting where Jen had been a moment ago. "What do you think?" she asked Jen, stroking Hunter and making him harder and bigger.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Life After We by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-12-2018, 03:21 PM
RE: Life After We by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-12-2018, 03:22 PM
RE: Life After We by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-12-2018, 03:23 PM
RE: Life After We by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-12-2018, 03:24 PM