Adultery Swathi - A homely lady whos turned into cheating unknowingly... By Harithick
Quote:breville1
Agonizing to see Rohit, the randi maker and crook, successfully seducing a poor hard working and loyal man's wife. And worse, the loyal hard working man mistakes Rohit's (the randi maker and crook) moves as genuine and caring and accepts all his wife's and Rohit's (the randi maker and crook) activities as just being friendly. He doesn't even realize that during the severe disagreements and fighting with his wife, when she talks about separating, she already had an alternative possibility lined up. Why would she have given his hard earned money to Rohit, the randi maker and crook? She wasn't betting on her husband's weak "horse", was she? Even at that time she was only with him because there was no other option and family/tradition kept her there, even Rohit, the randi maker and crook, wasn't successful enough for her then, though she suspected his "horse" was stronger. So a shrewd long term investment, now paying off!! Those are the true colors of a woman named Swetha, wife of a hard working and loyal husband who needs to strengthen his "horse" to get back his wife's colors - but how can he?

Man, life is such a miserable bitch....and then you die!!

Harithick, while I'm enjoying the long and slow seduction (always the best), pardon my very biased husbandly views!!!! Please continue with your plot as soon as you can, regardless of my rantings!!
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Swathi - A homely lady whos turned into cheating unknowingly... By Harithik - by sarit11 - 18-05-2019, 10:41 AM