Adultery Life After We by xleglover-COMPLETED
Mike didn't answer, but his heavy breathing answered her question. She ran her fingers just inside the legs of his bathing suit. "Does it?" she asked again.

"Jen ..." he said, her name coming out like a moan. He was getting hard, and his cheeks flushed red at the embarrassing prospect of pulling a tent in front of everyone.

"Sorry," Jen said as she finally stopped, her eyes on his crotch and the beginnings of an erection. She stepped out of the high heels and laid down on the recliner next to him, on her stomach. "Do my back?" she asked.

Mike hurriedly poured lotion on his hands. As he always did with Jen, he rubbed his hands together to warm the lotion. Then he rubbed lotion into Jen's sexy back. Jen reached behind her and pulled the strings of her bikini. "You know I hate tan lines," she said. Then she stretched her hands over her head. "Do a good job okay?" she said closing her eyes. "I don't want to get burned."

"Yeah," Mike said, his heart pounding. From where he was sitting, he could see the side of her bare breasts. He rubbed the lotion up and down her back, looking at her breast and getting harder and harder.

Mike rubbed lotion on her tattoo. With it slick with the lotion, he traced the curls of the tribal with his finger.

Jen opened her eyes and said "You like it don't you?"

"Yeah," Mike admitted, continuing to trace the curls with his fingertips, his eyes moving from the tat to her sexy butt and back again.

"I'm thinking about getting it bigger tomorrow," she said. "Want to come?"

"Sure," Mike said eagerly. "When you got this one," he said still tracing the curls, "did Scott go with you?"

"God you're so obsessed with him," Jen said with a laugh. She folded her arms under her head, the movement causing her to raise slightly off the recliner. Now he could see her nipple!

"No he didn't go with me," Jen said. But Mike didn't hear, he was too intent at looking at Jen's bare nipple. "Hey," she said softly, smiling at him. "I'm up here."

"Sorry," Mike said, finally tearing his eyes from Jen's naked breast and looking at her face. Seeing her smile, he smiled back.

"I said I went by myself," Jen said.

Mike frowned at that. "It's a rough neighborhood, you shouldn't have gone alone," he said.

"Well, this time you're going, right?" she said.

"Yeah," he said grinning at her again. He ran his finger along the waist of her bright pink bikini bottom. "Is this new?"

She nodded. "I got new ones for this trip."

Mike nodded, looking at her bikini bottom. While not a thong, the legs were sharply cut so it revealed a lot of her tight ass. "I like it," he said rubbing lotion on her exposed cheeks.

"I can tell," she said with a giggle.

He moved down the chair. Getting more lotion, he ran his hands up and down her long, slim, fabulous legs. As she'd done, eventually the rubbing became more like caresses. He lightly caressed circles behind her knees, knowing that was one of her major erogenous zones (super sensitive like behind her neck and her ear). Then he lightly moved his fingertips up her inner thighs.

"Open your legs a little," he whispered, his voice hoarse from excitement. Jen slightly parted her legs. Mike ran his fingertips all the way up her thighs. He reached under her slightly and stroked her pussy over her bathing suit.

"Mike ..." she moaned.

He rubbed her for long moments. He felt the material of her bikini bottom get moist. He said "Turn over."

Jen thought of her untied top. She said "It's not a topless pool."

Mike helped her tie her top, then he said again "Turn over."

Jen was practically gasping when she turned over. Mike's eyes focused on her bottoms. Her excited pussy was camel toed in the moist material.

They were alone in this quiet corner, although a lot of eyes were watching them from across the pool. Mike didn't notice or care about the people looking. He caressed Jen's leg, up her inner thigh, and then gently rubbed between her pussy lips camel toed in her bikini bottoms.

Jen's cheeks flushed and her breathing got heavier. She had a major cum face on. She noticed her friends and co-workers looking intently at them from across the pool. She squeezed her legs together and said "Maybe we better stop."

"Yeah," Mike said, although he was clearly disappointed. "How about the pool?"

Jen nodded agreement. They definitely needed to cool off!

They jumped into the pool, laughing like school kids. They hung out at the edge of the pool next to their recliners, their legs floating in the water while they held onto the side. "I've got something we can do," Jen said reaching into her bag. She pulled out a deck of water proof cards. "Crazy 8s," she said.

"What's that?" Mike asked.

"You don't know how to play Crazy 8s?" Jen said gawking at him. "You're 31 years old, how is that even possible?"

Mike tried to think of a clever retort but nothing came to mind. For Mike, those clever things to say only occurred to him later. So he just laughed and said "I don't know."

"God," Jen said giving him a playful grin. She taught him the rules and for the next hour they played Crazy 8s, laughing and talking and playing footsies under the water.

"Do you see what I'm seeing?" Keri said looking worriedly at Mike and Jen from across the pool.

"Yeah," Allie said, watching them too.

"Something's going on in Jasmine's camp," Keri informed her, having asked around. "They're not saying anything, like they're planning a big announcement."

"What announcement?" Allie asked.

"Like an engagement announcement," Keri said worriedly. It was clear Jen was opening her heart to Mike. If she fell in love with him again, and then Mike and Jasmine got engaged, she'd be devastated. Again! Just like before, after Mike left her a year ago.

"Do you think this is one last fling for Mike?" Keri asked worriedly. "One last fling with Jen, then he marries Jasmine?"

Allie shook her head. She'd known Mike a long time. "That doesn't sound like Mike," she said skeptically.

Mike and Jen finally got out of the pool. They toweled off and laid on their recliners. They laid on their sides, looking at each other.

"That was fun," Mike said smiling into her eyes.

"Tomorrow I'll teach you checkers," Jen teased, smiling back.

Mike laughed. He looked down Jen's body. God she was so sexy ... achingly sexy.

They were sitting close together. Mike couldn't resist. He reached up and caressed her breast. Her hot pink bikini top was unlined, so it was almost like caressing her bare skin. Her nipple quickly got hard and dented the thin fabric. Mike rubbed and caressed circles around it.

"You're bad," Jen moaned, her breathing getting hard again.

Mike reached a finger into the bikini and tugged the cup down, exposing most of her breast including her hard nipple.

"Mike," Jen whispered in a chastising tone.

"No one can see," Mike whispered back. He was right, they were sitting too close together for people to see. Still ...

Jen's breath caught as he fondled her bare breast and nipple. "You like showing me off, don't you?"

"I know you like it too," Mike said smiling at her. There was something in his eyes. He wasn't just asking about showing her off. He was asking about playing the game.

"Don't you?" he pressed.

His gaze was so intense, Jen couldn't help but look down almost modestly. She smiled and said "It doesn't suck." She pushed his hand away - giving him a playful scowl - and fixed her top. "I'm supposed to be the boss."

"The boss lady," Mike said smiling.

"Yeah," Jen said smiling back.

But Mike wasn't done touching her body. He looked down her slim and shapely body. "I think I missed a spot," he said grinning, picking up the suntan lotion.

"Where?" Jen said with a smile.

Mike got up and moved to the end of the recliner. He got lotion and rubbed Jen's petite, pretty feet.

"Oh I've missed your foot massages," she said with a sigh, closing her eyes and enjoying the massage.

Mike spent a lot of time on her feet, then he caressed her ankles and began moving up her calves. "Um, maybe we better not start that again," she said with a laugh pulling her feet away. Her pussy was tingling.

"Okay," Mike said reluctantly pulling his hands away. He was rock hard but he didn't care if people saw.

Jen sat up. She put the high heels back on, then she laid back down on the recliner.

Mike's heart pounded as he watched Jen sit back on the recliner and stretch out her long legs. His eyes lingered on her feet in the pink stiletto high heels. "You're already getting tanned," he said brushing her upper arm with his fingertips.

"You know I always tan fast," she said smiling into his eyes.

Mike continued to stroke her arm as he looked up and down her amazing body. His eyes lingered on her hot pink high heels. "You look really good Jen," he said admiringly.

"Yeah?" she said clearly liking his exclusive attention. She gave him a teasing smile. "What do you like best?"

Mike said the first thing that came to mind. "The way you wear high heels with a bikini."

"Yeah?" Jen said. She teasingly allowed the high heel to slip from her right foot so it hung from her toes. "You like this?"

Mike couldn't take it anymore. He was going to burst! "I'll be back," he said abruptly getting up.

Startled Jen said "Are you coming back?"

"I'll be back," Mike said. He jumped in the pool, the cold water taking care of his erection but not his lust. He hurriedly walked through the pool. He got out, toweled off and then went into the Venetian.

He hurried to his room. In the bathroom he pulled down his trunks, his hard cock aimed at the toilet bowl. He desperately needed an orgasm! He stroked himself and came after a few moments, the memory of the pink high heel dangling from Jen's pretty toes etched into his head.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Life After We by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-12-2018, 03:21 PM
RE: Life After We by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-12-2018, 03:22 PM
RE: Life After We by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-12-2018, 03:23 PM
RE: Life After We by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-12-2018, 03:24 PM