Adultery Life After We by xleglover-COMPLETED
"Around me, right?" Mike said with a laugh.

"Probably with everyone, but mostly around you," Jen said returning his laugh. Turning serious she said "I was a terrible friend yesterday. Do you want to talk about it? What you and Jasmine were talking about?"

Mike hesitated. He didn't want to tell Jen he broke up with Jasmine. First because he promised Jasmine he wouldn't tell anyone. Second, because somehow, he felt Jen might think less of him if she knew he was now girlfriend-less. She'd eventually find out of course, but he preferred it be after this Vegas off-site.

"I can't really say," Mike said, laughing to soften his refusal to confine in her.

Jen frowned, but she quickly replaced it with a crooked grin. "Some JasMike intrigue huh?"

"I guess," Mike said with another feigned laugh. Wanting to change the subject, he said "Will you do me a favor? Can we stop thinking about what happened while I was in jail? We're passed it now, what's done is done."

Jen was silent for a moment. "... it's kinda hard to do that," she said hesitantly, looking sad and regretful again.

"Then let's agree not to think about it this weekend," Mike said trying to sound extra cheerful. "I'm looking forward to hanging out with you."

Jen gave him a crooked grin, a genuine one this time. "Okay," she agreed. She looked at his iPad. "What are you watching?"

"The Tom Cruise movie, Edge of Tomorrow," Mike said.

"Can I watch it with you?" she asked.

"You probably won't like it, it's science fiction," Mike warned.

Jen shrugged. She took one of the ear buds and put it in her ear. Mike put the other in his ear, and they watched the movie, their heads close together and almost touching. Jen thought the movie was okay, but she was sleepy from her restless night. She leaned her head on Mike's shoulder and fell asleep.

Like the other night, Mike froze when he felt Jen's head on his shoulder. But eventually he put his arm around Jen. Half asleep, Jen raised the arm rest, then snuggled into Mike. They stayed that way the rest of the flight, Jen sleeping in Mike's arm.

Their actions didn't go unnoticed by the others on the flight. "What the fuck's going on between Jen and Mike?" Scott said to Allie, having seen them sitting together a moment ago. "They split right? Jen's with that lawyer and Mike's with Jasmine Kelly?"

"I don't know," Allie said, frowning. She worried about her best friend Jen. She worried about Mike too. She worried someone - maybe both of them - was going to get really hurt. Jen couldn't have a meltdown like before, not with Anna.

As they neared McCarron airport, Mike gently shook Jen. "We're about to land," he said softly. Jen had drooled a little while sleeping. Mike took a napkin and wiped the corner of her mouth.

"Thanks," Jen said embarrassed.

Mike gave her a "don't worry about it" smile.

"How did the movie end?" she asked. "Did Tom and the girl end up together?"

"The movie was about saving the human race from alien invaders," Mike said with a laugh.

"No, the movie was a romance in the context of a war between the human race and alien invaders," Jen corrected him. "So did he get the girl?"

"It's hard to tell from the ending," Mike said with another laugh.

"Oh my god, I guess I'll have to watch it," Jen said rolling her eyes with playful exasperation. They smiled at each other and then Jen said "I guess I better get back to my seat. We have meetings this afternoon." There were a lot of team building and strategy meetings planned. As just an honorary guest, Mike wasn't expected to attend. He was invited to all the social functions of course.

"No worries," Mike assured her. The last thing he wanted was to go to team building activities, that wasn't his thing.

Jen squeezed by him to get back to the aisle. "See you later," she whispered, her lips almost touching his ear.

Keri met Jen at the airport in a limo. Jen thought about inviting Mike for a ride to the hotel but she saw him get into a cab with Steve. That was actually good, she wanted to talk to Keri alone.

"Have you heard anything about Mike and Jasmine?" Jen asked.

"What do you mean?" Keri asked.

"I think something's up," Jen said voicing her suspicions.

"Do you want me to ask around?" Keri asked.

Jen nodded. She looked annoyed.

"Is something wrong?" Keri said sensing her young friend's mood.

Jen didn't say anything at first, her irritation growing. Finally she said "You tell Clint too much."

"What?"

"Scott, Tom, Frankie," Jen said. "What have you NOT told him?"

"Jen honey come on," Keri said giving her a helpless gesture. "Clint is crazy about you. He asks a lot of questions, I've known him for years, what can I do?"

Jen huffed irritably. She understood where Keri was coming from but it still annoyed her. She said accusingly, "Did you call my marriage unhealthy?"

"Jen I never said that," Keri assured her. "If Clint said that, those were his words. But honey ... your ex-marriage, right?"

"Why do you hate Mike?" Jen shot out.

Keri looked stunned. "Why do you think I hate Mike?" She looked at Jen as if trying to read her mind. "Jen what's going on? Do you want to get back together with Mike?"

Jen didn't say anything, suddenly wary. Keri and Jim were good friends with Clint.

Sensing her concern, Keri said reassuringly, "Clint's a big boy, he can take care of himself. I'm worried about you honey."

"I'm a big girl too," Jen said.

"Jen come on," Keri said squeezing her hand. "Don't lose your heart in Mike. Remember how bad you got, after he left you."

"It was postpartum depression, I got over it," Jen insisted.

"It was more than that honey," Keri said remembering. "And you haven't gotten over it. You've never gotten over it."

"What are you talking about?"

"You're still not over Mike," Keri said. "Allie thinks the same thing."

Jen narrowed her eyes. So Keri and Allie talked behind her back?

"Jen we love you," Keri said reading her friend's thoughts. "We don't want you hurt again."

"I can take care of myself," Jen said stubbornly.

"Jen honey, Mike is with Jasmine," Keri implored.

"She's using him," Jen spit out.

"Of course she's using him," Keri said pointing out the obvious. "But you know her right? You think she's going to let him go?" Then Keri shrugged. "Honestly I do think she has feelings for him." When Jen glared at her, she quickly added "I'm just telling you what I think."

When Jen didn't say anything, Keri tapped Clint's Jacob ring on Jen's wedding ring finger. "You're wearing this here?"

Jen shrugged.

"Want me to tell you something?" Keri gently said.

Jen looked at Keri expectantly. "Well go ahead!" she said impatiently. Keri had this annoying thing about asking if should could tell you something, before telling you.

"Clint bought an engagement ring," Keri confided. "He's waiting for the right moment to ask you."

"Oh god," Jen lamented.

"Think about it Jen," Keri implored. "Clint would be a good husband, and a good father to Anna. What you're doing with Mike ... I get it's fun. But it's not love. You know that, right?"

They had meetings at the Venetian for a couple of hours. As the meeting broke up Jen went to Steve. "Did Mike say where he was going?" she asked.

"He said he was going to read a book at the pool," Steve said.

"Oh okay," Jen said. She went up to her room to put on her bathing suit.

"Where's Jen going?" a few people asked Steve. It was like in high school, everyone wanted to know where the popular girl (their "boss lady") was going. When Steve said the pool, everyone decided to head to the pool.

In her room, Jen put on a bright pink string bikini. She brushed out her long blonde hair until it was a silky luster. She put on a cover up, which was like a super short tube top dress. She completed the outfit by stepping into pink high heels. She threw a small bag over her shoulder and headed for the pool.

Most everyone was already there, drinking, partying, splashing in the pool. Jen chatted for a few minutes, her eyes scanning the pool deck. She spotted Mike, sitting by himself on the far side. She walked over, politely declining invitations from Scott, Leo, Owen and other guys to jump in the pool and hang out.

"Hey you, whatcha doing?" Jen asked bumping her hip against Mike's shoulder.

"Hey," Mike said smiling as he looked up from his Kindle. "Just reading a book."

"You found your Kindle?" Jen asked with a knowing grin. She took off the cover up and tossed it on the recliner next to Mike's.

"Oh ah, yeah," Mike said awkwardly, remembering the lie he'd told her.

Jen frowned seeing Mike's nose and shoulders. "You're getting burnt," she observed. She pulled suntan lotion from her bag. "Here," she said getting on her knees next to him in the recliner. She rubbed lotion into his shoulders and chest. It was more a massage than just putting on lotion. As she massaged him she appraised his body. He was finally gaining weight, and he was getting more muscular definition from working out at her gym (he was regularly working out now).

"I really notice the working out," Jen gushed as she massaged his chest.

"Yeah?" Mike asked, enjoying the massage. It felt really good!

"Yeah, I really do," she said admiringly, rubbing his pecs and biceps. She smiled into his eyes and said "You look really good Mike." As Mike smiled back, Jen ran her hands over his stomach. Moving down, her fingertips flittered lightly over the side of his bathing suit, and then she began rubbing lotion on his legs.

"I can do that," Mike said.

"I've got it, just relax," she said still smiling at him. She massaged back and forth over his bad leg. "Feel good?"

"Yeah," Mike sighed. It felt wonderful as she worked out the kinks.

Eventually Jen's rubbing became lighter, featherlike, turning from a massage to caressing up and down his legs. She felt his legs tense. "Just relax," she said softly, caressing his legs. She looked into his eyes and lightly ran her fingernails up his sensitive inner thighs. "Feel good?" she asked in the same soft voice.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Life After We by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-12-2018, 03:21 PM
RE: Life After We by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-12-2018, 03:22 PM
RE: Life After We by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-12-2018, 03:23 PM
RE: Life After We by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-12-2018, 03:24 PM