Adultery Life After We by xleglover-COMPLETED
When Jen saw Mike she stepped towards him, moving away from Danny and his friends. Mike saw she still had her cum face on.

"Do you have them?" she asked excitedly.

"Yeah," he said holding a small brown bag. "Do you want them?"

"Hold them for me okay?" she asked. She played with the buttons of his shirt again. "Do me a favor? Go home and pay Maggie, and check on Anna. We'll meet you there."

Mike started feeling like an errand boy. He said "You're a spoiled brat, you know?" He laughed to make it sound like a joke, but there was an edge in his voice.

Jen smiled and laughed back. "Have I changed?"

"No you've always been a spoiled brat," Mike said smiling.

Jen leaned in and whispered in his ear, "Just with you mister."

After Mike left, Jen talked and flirted with Danny and his friends for about 30 minutes, giving Mike enough of a head start to get things ready at the apartment. Jen sensed Danny's friends knew she was about to get fucked by Danny, but they were discreet enough not to say anything (at least to her).

In the taxi Danny pulled Jen into his arms and kissed her. Jen sucked on his lower lip, then pushed her soft tongue into his mouth. Danny responded by tonguing her and running his hands over her body. She moaned into his mouth as he cupped and fondled her breasts over her stretchy top.

"You like touching me?" she said. She groaned as he reached under her top and rubbed her nipples through her Danskin bra top.

"Yeah I like touching you," he said trying to push her sports bra up to get at her bare tits.

"No, not here," Jen said pushing his hand down, one eye on the driver who was watching them in the mirror. "We'll be home soon." She put her hand over his crotch, feeling his hardness. "You feel so big," she breathed into his ear. She giggled. "I like big."

"God I want to fuck you!" he groaned as Jen rubbed him, not caring whether the driver heard or not.

Jen put his hand to her mound. "You want this pussy?" she said tauntingly. "You have to be a good boy okay? I don't want you to make fun of Mike."

"Seriously, he's gonna watch us fuck?" Danny asked incredulously.

Jen took his hand and sucked two fingers into her mouth, like she was blowing him. At the same time she rubbed his cock again. "Just pretend he's not there," she said his fingers still in her mouth.

"Okay," Danny agreed, the one word coming out like a moan. He felt like he was going to burst!

When Jen and Danny entered the loft apartment Mike was opening a bottle of wine. "I thought you might want this," he told Jen.

"Thanks," Jen said. She was holding Danny's hand. Both of them looked flushed and were breathing hard. Jen definitely had her cum face on, her hard nipples denting the thin stretch top and sports bra underneath.

Jen got Danny a beer. "I'll freshen up," she said to him. She checked on Anna, and then disappeared into her bedroom. A moment later they heard the shower start up.

Mike and Danny stood awkwardly, trying not to look at each other. Finally, Mike turned on ESPN. "You want a scotch?" he asked Danny.

Danny looked at the bottle of Highland Park scotch. "Yeah, sure, why not."

Mike poured them each a glass. He handed one to Danny. They sipped the scotch and watched Sports Center as they waited for Jen.

The shower turned off, the hair dryer coming on. Mike's cock got even harder as he knew Jen was prettying herself to get fucked.

Finally, 45 minutes later, Jen came out of the bedroom. Mike and Danny's jaws dropped. She looked gorgeous!

Her makeup was perfect, her long blonde hair brushed to a silky luster; she'd even curled her hair. Her pink lipstick gave her lips a wet sexy look.

She wore the pink negligee from the other day. It was filmy and practically see though. It was held up by just 2 thin straps and ended just an inch or two below her pussy. She wore the matching lacy g-string. Her long shapely legs were bare, although she wore pink high heels that matched the color of the negligee.

Jen went to Danny who was still sitting. "Worth the wait?" she asked smiling at him.

"Yeah," he said not able to take his eyes off her. He ran his hand up and down the back of her legs, softly, caressingly.

Jen's pussy throbbed. "You have a nice touch," she said her breathing getting heavier.

"I like this," Danny said fingering the silky negligee.

"My ex-husband gave it to me," Jen said glancing at Mike. "On Valentine's day. When we were engaged."

"And now you're wearing it for me," Danny said running his hand under the negligee up Jen's sexy flat tummy.

"Yeah," Jen moaned, her eyes fluttering as Danny fondled her.

With one hand Danny cupped Jen's breast under the negligee, thumbing her nipple. He put his other hand over the front of the g-string. "This come with it?" he asked.

"Yeah, it's a set," Jen said breathing hard.

"Your ex fuck you in it?" Danny asked. He stuck a finger up her pussy. She was soaking wet.

"God Danny," Jen groaned, toppling over and steadying herself by holding onto Danny's broad shoulders.

Danny finger fucked her as he fondled her breast. "He fuck you in it?" he asked again.

"Yeah, a lot," Jen groaned, barely able to stand. "His favorite." She buried her face in his hair and held his neck to keep from falling down.

Danny stood up and pulled her to the bedroom. He was ready to fuck!

"Wait, wait," Jen panted, pulling away from him. She was shaking in the high heels. Danny's fingers were wet with her juices.

Jen walked weak kneed to Mike. She took Mike's arm and pulled him aside. "Where are the condoms?" she whispered, still half panting.

"The bag," Mike whispered back motioning to the kitchen table.

"Not like that," she said digging her nails into his arm disapprovingly. "You have to give it to me."

"Okay," Mike said, although not understanding.

Jen took his hand and pressed it against her tummy, over the negligee. "You remember this?" she teased.

"Of course, I gave it to you," Mike said.

"When?"

"Valentine's day."

Jen pressed her body against his and whispered into his ear "We just got engaged."

"I know."

"You remember?" Jen asked, pulling his hands to her breasts.

"Yeah."

"You like that?" she asked holding her hands over his as he cupped her tits.

"God yeah," Mike moaned, his breathing ragged.

"Remember fucking me in this?" Jen said pressing the pointy toe of her high heel into Mike's ankle.

"Yeah."

"When?"

"Our anniversaries," Mike said. "My birthdays."

"The truth serum's still working, okay?" Jen whispered.

"Okay."

"Do you want me to take the negligee off?" Jen asked breathing just as hard as Mike. "Or let Danny fuck me in it?"

"Let him fuck you," Mike said immediately, his cuckold lust making him dizzy.

Jen reached up and kissed him, giving him tongue. Then she whispered into his ear "I knew you'd say that."

Jen pulled away from Mike, looking into his eyes as she backed away. Then she turned and took Danny's arm, leading him into the bedroom.

"You two are fucked up," Danny said.

"Yeah we are," Jen agreed as she pulled off his pants. Then she took him into her mouth.

Mike stood motionless in the living room, not able to move. He could still taste Jen in his mouth. He heard Danny's moans and that snapped him out of it. He went into the kitchen and got some condoms, then he went into Jen's bedroom.

Danny was sitting on the edge of the bed. Jen was on her knees, between his legs, her head bobbing up and down on his shaft.

She sensed him in the room. With Danny's cockhead pressed against her lips, she said "Sit there Mike." Mike sat in the chair next to the bed.

Jen licked and sucked Danny for a few more minutes. Then she looked up at him and said "I want you inside me."

Jen finished undressed him, then they got onto the bed. Danny got on top of Jen, kissing and fondling her. He pushed the negligee up above her tits and rubbed and sucked her nipples, making Jen moan and squirm. He kissed down her sexy stomach and pulled the g-string off her long legs.

Jen was now naked (expect for the negligee bunched above her tits) and he paused a moment to take in her body. God she had an incredible body! He was harder than he'd ever been, he'd never wanted anyone so much! He got between her legs and rubbed his cockhead up and down between her pussy lips.

"Wait," Jen said gasping, sitting up. "Mike?" Mike handed her a condom.

"Really?" Danny said looking disappointed. "You're on the pill, right?"

"Yeah, but ..." Jen ripped the thin square package with her teeth. She rolled the condom on Danny's shaft. But he was so thick it ripped. "Fuck," Jen said frustrated. She wanted him inside her! "Mike?" she said irritably.

Mike handed her another condom. This time she rolled it on without ripping it. "Come on," she said urgently, pulling Danny down on top of her. She reached between their bodies and guided him into her.

"Ugh god!" Jen groaned as Danny penetrated her. He dug his toes into the mattress and pushed into Jen's pussy. "Yeah, god, it feels good!" she cried.

Danny bottomed out, and then began sliding in and out. He put Jen's legs over his shoulders so he could fuck her faster and harder. "Yeah, yeah, yeah," Jen chanted as he rammed her.

Jen felt an orgasm approach. She looked to where Mike was sitting. "Mike?" she said reaching out her hand. Mike took her hand and got up on the bed.

Jen looked into Mike's eyes as Danny fucked her, holding Mike's hand. Jen pulled Mike's hand to her bosom. "Touch me," she said pleadingly. Mike cupped and fondled her breasts, rubbing her nipples like how he knew she liked best.

"Feels good," she moaned her eyes still on Mike, her orgasm so close. "Baby?" she said reaching for him, pulling him to her.

"Yeah?" Mike asked breathlessly.

"Kiss me baby," Jen said urgently. She pulled Mike to her lips as Danny continued to ram her.

Jen pushed her tongue into Mike's mouth, her arms wrapped tightly around his neck. A moment later her body tensed and her back arched, and she moaned into Mike's mouth as she came on Danny's cock.

Danny fucked Jen through her orgasm. In fact he fucked her harder, pissed that Jen was paying so much attention to Mike and not him.

Jen got lost in the hard fucking. She let go of Mike and wrapped her arms around Danny's neck, kissing him as he fucked her hard. "God Danny god, fuck me, god, Danny, Danny, fuck me!" she cried.

Mike got off the bed. He was horny beyond belief. But he was confused too, and felt guilty about Jasmine. He left the bedroom and went out to the living room. He closed the door and tried not to listen to their fucking as he mindlessly watched ESPN.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Life After We by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-12-2018, 03:21 PM
RE: Life After We by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-12-2018, 03:22 PM
RE: Life After We by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-12-2018, 03:23 PM
RE: Life After We by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-12-2018, 03:24 PM