Adultery Life After We by xleglover-COMPLETED
"God, first the condoms and now this," Jen said with an incredulous laugh. "You really are Clint's wingman." She put both her hands on Mike's. But rather than pushing him away, she squeezed his hand, and then moved his hand still higher up her thigh.

"I'd rather be your wingman," Mike said grinning. He continued caressing her inner thigh, knowing the higher he went, the more of an erogenous zone it was for her. Now his fingertips were just a couple inches from her pussy.

"You really shouldn't be doing that," Jen said, her eyes getting glazed. She was getting her cum face on. "You want to know who turns me on? Danny."

"The guy at the gym?" Mike asked excitedly.

"Yeah," Jen said dreamily, both from thinking of Danny and what Mike was doing to her. She smiled, remembering how Danny had "accidentally" rubbed against her in the gym a few times. "I think he's my type."

"You think he's big?" Mike asked, wanting her to say it. He was breathing hard too.

"Oh yeah, really big," Jen said, half drunk and way horny. She leaned forward so her lips almost touched his ear. "Way bigger than you Mike," she whispered into his ear. Mike's breath caught and his cock pulsed in his pants.

"Another round?" the bartender said.

Jen pulled away at the bartender's appearance. She demurely looked down, although there was a smile on her face. Mike, trying to control his breathing, managed to choke out "Sure."

"Tease," Mike accused Jen after the bartender served them up and left. His hand was still between her legs. He moved his hand further up until he was at her pussy. He rubbed the thin Lycra material right when he knew her clit was.

"You think I'm a tease?" Jen said practically panting. Her eyes fluttered and her lips formed a small O as Mike stroked her clit, only her tights and thong separating his finger from her bare skin. "Are you trying to make me cum?" she said breathlessly.

Suddenly Jen's attention was drawn to something behind Mike. She abruptly pushed his hand away and re-crossed her legs. A moment later Danny walked up with others from the gym.

"Hey Jen," Danny said smiling at her.

"Hi Danny, hi guys," Jen said, her breathing still ragged.

"Are you okay?" Danny asked noticing her flushed cheeks and heavy breathing.

"I'm fine," Jen said, picking up her Cosmo to conceal the fact she was not at all fine. Her body was on fire! She had to concentrate to keep her hand from shaking. She took a gulp of the Cosmo.

"I thought you didn't party on weekdays," Danny said with a laugh.

"Well, you know," she said with a shrug. "Um, you remember Mike."

"Yeah sure. Hey buddy, good workout right?" Danny said shaking Mike's hand. "Well, see you later," he said, grinning as he gave Jen an approving up and down look. Then he joined his friends across the bar. Jen watched as Danny walked away, admiring his ass and broad shoulders.

Jen turned back to Mike. He was smiling knowingly at her. At first she glared at him, but then she smiled back at him. Then they laughed like school kids sharing a naughty secret.

She put the Cosmo down and picked up her glass of water. She took a drink then handed it to Mike. "Okay, now your turn, truth serum."

"Okay," Mike said with a laugh. He took the glass and drank. "Ask away."

Jen's body was on fire. She hadn't planned it, but now there was no doubt in her mind she was getting fucked that night. She needed it!

She gave Mike a teasing, naughty smile. Like before she leaned close to Mike, her lips almost touching his ear. This time she put her hand on his crotch, rubbing his erection. She whispered huskily into his ear "What would you rather do? Fuck me? Or watch Danny fuck me?"

Jen felt Mike's cock twitch, and she inwardly smiled. But when she pulled away and looked at his face she didn't see the unbridled excitement she expected. Instead she saw doubt and uneasiness.

"What's wrong?" she asked pulling her hand away, her smile disappearing.

"It's just ... I mean ... I can't cheat on Jasmine," Mike said.

Jen leaned back feeling a rush of emotions. Shock, jealousy, hurt, betrayal, humiliation. "You shit!" she said in voice riddled with emotion. "You lead me on, then you throw Jasmine in my face! Yeah I get it, Jasmine's a perfect blonde angel and I'm a cheap slut, is that it?"

"That's not what I meant!" Mike said immediately putting his hand on her knee.

"Don't you touch me!" Jen hissed pushing his hand away. She said in an angry, hurting, taunting voice, "You want to see me act like a slut, is that what you want?" She abruptly stood up.

"Jen wait," Mike said grabbing her arm.

"Why don't you just leave!" Jen said angrily pulling her arm away. She walked over to Danny. Along the way she wiped a tear from her eye.

"Hi Jen," Danny said as Jen approached, clearly happy to see her again. He guided her a few feet away from his friends so as to get her alone. His buddies understood and grinned enviously at him.

Danny had noticed the intense exchange between Mike and Jen. He said "Who is that guy?"

"My roommate," Jen said. Seeing the surprised look on his face, she said "Long story."

"So when are you going to let me train you?" Danny asked with a grin.

Jen didn't feel like a drawn out flirtation. Mike thought she was a slut. Fine! She'd be a slut! "What about tonight?" she said with no emotion in her voice.

"What, tonight?" he asked with a surprised laugh.

Jen no longer felt horny. But she forced a sexy smile on her face and said seductively, "You can give me a workout, right Danny?"

Danny smiled at Jen's barely veiled invitation. "Yeah babe, I can definitely take care of you," he said, his hand going to her back just above her tight ass.

Jen glanced over at the bar. The shit Mike was still there! "I'll be right back," she said dismissively to Danny. She stormed back to Mike.

"Why are you still here?" she hissed at Mike.

"You're drunk, I'm not leaving you alone," Mike said.

"Don't you dare try to take care of me, not after -." Jen squeezed her eyes shut. "Just leave Mike!"

"Jen, Jasmine knows we're spending time together," Mike hurriedly explained, trying to get it out before she stormed off again. "She doesn't like it, but she knows I need closure with you. The one thing she asked is we don't have sex. Jasmine's a good person, I owe her a lot. That's all I meant."

"Oh, how noble of you," Jen said sarcastically. "Of course, you told me not to see Frankie, and I completely fucked that up! So you DO think I'm a slut!" She turned to walk away.

Mike caught her wrist. "You know I don't think that," he said imploringly. "I don't blame you, I understand about Frankie, I told you that. You're not a slut Jen, I've never thought that."

Jen continued to glare at Mike, but his words seemed to take the fight out of her. They were silent for long moments, as if each waiting for the other to take the next step.

Finally Mike picked up the glass of water. "Truth serum right?" he said. He took a drink. Then he looked in Jen's eyes and said earnestly, "I'd rather watch Danny fuck you. That's my answer. Pretty pathetic, right?"

Jen looked back into Mike's eyes. Just as earnestly, she said "No Mike, I never thought you were pathetic or anything bad like that. I never thought that even once."

Mike smiled gratefully at her. "I really want to see you with Danny," he said, his lust out of control. "I really want that."

A smile slowly came to Jen's face. Her body started tingling, it was like Mike's declaration flipped a lust switch inside her. "You do huh?" she said with a teasing smile. "You have to do something for me then."

"What?"

Jen leaned close to Mike. Her soft lips touched his sensitive ear. "I need you to get condoms."

Pulling away, this time Jen was rewarded with a startled, yet excited look on Mike's face.

"What?" he said.

"Condoms Mike," Jen said simply. "Your idea, remember?" She moved close again and stroked his leg. "Although I'm okay without them. You know I like skin-to-skin. I like to feel a man cum inside me. It's up to you."

Mike felt dizzy with lustful excitement. He knew Jen had condoms in her bedside table. But ...

"Okay," he said agreeing. "Shall I meet you back at the apartment?"

"No, we'll wait for you," Jen said. She felt dizzy too. She was so turned on! She wanted to fuck Danny, and she wanted Mike to watch! "But Mike - hurry," she said urgently.

After Mike left Jen went back to Danny. "Hey you," she said affectionately to Danny. She took his arm and guided him away from his friends.

"Ready to go?" he asked excitedly.

"In a minute," Jen said. "I need to tell you something." She lowered her voice to a whisper. "I kinda have a weird thing going on with Mike. If it's too freaky just tell me."

"What?" Danny asked.

"He's going to watch us," Jen said.

"You're shitting me?" Danny said shocked.

"No," Jen said. "Are you okay with that?"

"Do I have a choice?"

"No," Jen said simply. "Not if you want to come home with me."

Mike ran to the Long's drugstore. He hurriedly bought a box of XL Magnum condoms. After an internal debate, he bought the ultra-thin extra sensitive type instead of the normal thickness ones, even though the ultra-thins had more risk of ripping. He hurried back to the bar.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Life After We by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-12-2018, 03:21 PM
RE: Life After We by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-12-2018, 03:22 PM
RE: Life After We by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-12-2018, 03:23 PM
RE: Life After We by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-12-2018, 03:24 PM
RE: Life After We by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-12-2018, 03:25 PM
RE: Life After We by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-12-2018, 03:25 PM
RE: Life After We by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-12-2018, 03:26 PM