Adultery Life After We by xleglover-COMPLETED
"Just a few minutes," Mike said, staring at Jen. He couldn't take his eyes off her. This is how she worked out? She looked gorgeous!

Jen handed the guy at the check-in desk some money. "Danny, this is Mike, he's my guest," she said.

"You should've let me pay," Mike said. "I've got money."

"I know you do," she assured him. She laughed saying "It's my treat, okay? Come on, the class is starting." Jen pulled him into one of the dance rooms. "This is a yoga class," she whispered to him as the class was already underway. "It looks like dance, but you'll be surprised by the workout." She touched his chest. "It really works on your core."

Mike wasn't the most coordinated and he had a hard time keeping up with the instructor and the other students. But Jen patiently help him through the moves and pretty soon he was getting it.

By the end of the class his face and shirt were drenched with sweat. "God you're right that's a tough workout," Mike gasped.

"You know we're just getting started, right?" Jen said with a laugh. She took him over to the weights. She spotted him while he worked on his chest and shoulders, helping him pick out the right weights and giving him tips on form.

They switched, with Mike spotting Jen. Unlike Mike, Jen did less weight and more reps as she wanted to stay toned and petite, not build muscle.

Jen showed Mike how to sit on a big ball to do sit ups, and how to do table tops and planks. They worked on their abs side-by-side, and by the end both of them were sweating and gasping.

Jen noticed Mike limping. "Have you been doing your stretching?" she asked.

"I guess not regularly," Mike admitted with a shrug.

"Oh god, come on," Jen said exasperated. She put down a mat and told him to lay down. Sitting on her haunches next to him, she rubbed her fingers up and down his bad leg. First she worked on his calf, then the muscles around his knee, then his thigh. "You have to do your stretches," Jen chastised him. "Otherwise your leg will lock up."

Mike swallowed hard as Jen ran her fingers up and down his leg. He concentrated, willing himself not to get hard. That would be too embarrassing in this crowded gym. But it was a losing battle. As he felt his erection begin to grow he pulled away and sat up. "Thanks, I'm good," he blurted out.

Afterwards Mike said "How about a drink? I'll buy since you paid my admission."

"Okay," Jen said with a laugh.

They went to a bar close to the gym. They were both still in their workout clothes (having worn coats on top), although Jen brushed her hair and touched up her makeup. She also put on a thin stretchy pullover so she didn't show so much skin.

They sat at the bar and ordered drinks. They both ordered Anchor Steams.

"You give a wicked massage," Mike said swinging his bad leg as if testing it.

"It feels better?"

"No it hurts more," Mike said with a laugh.

Jen laughed too. "Your muscles were tight, I got the blood moving, it'll feel better tomorrow," she promised.

"Thanks," Mike said smiling at her. "Is that the kind of massage you gave to Joe?"

"Um, not really," she said uncomfortably, willing herself not to blush. "His treatment was mixed, some Chinese Medicine, Ayurvedic from India, some Buddhist healing techniques, stuff like that." She hoped by keeping it vague and technical Mike would lose interest.

"Oh okay," Mike said, giving her another long look. Jen had her legs crossed and he squeezed her knee. "Anyway, thanks again for taking care of him. I know you were a real comfort to him."

"Of course Mike," she said.

"I mean it, I really appreciate it," he said. He got up and hugged Jen, rubbing her back. When he sat back down he squeezed her knee again. This time he left his hand there. They were siting close together and it was like he was just resting his hand there. She let him keep his hand there.

Mike tapped her knee with his index finger. "I have to say, you look really good in this," he said. He laughed to make his compliment sound more platonic than sexual.

"You always liked me in dancewear," Jen said with a smile back. "The first time you saw me, coming out of my dance class in leotard and tights." She giggled.

"No, I first saw you in the record store," Mike corrected her.

"I know," Jen said with a laugh. "By the time you saw me at my dance class you were stalking me."

Mike grinned, not able to deny it.

"I stalked you too, you know," Jen admitted.

"You did? When?" Mike asked surprised. She'd never told him this.

"After the sorority party," Jen said. She gave him a crooked grin. "You don't think I checked you out? All the professors knew you, after you won the Barnes award."

"Not like being an All-American like Colin," Mike said with a shrug.

"No Mike it's better," she said rolling her eyes. "There're tons of All-Americans every year. There's only one freaking Barnes winner. You shouldn't be so modest all the time."

Mike shrugged. "That's what Jasmine says."

"Well, maybe you should listen to her," Jen said curtly. She turned in her chair, the movement causing Mike's hand to fall off her knee.

"Sorry," he said.

"About what?" she said uncaringly.

"Nothing, forget it," Mike said.

Jen gave Mike a "whatever" shrug and sipped her beer.

They both finished their beers, but neither made a move to go. "Another one?" Mike asked.

"Sure," Jen said. Mike ordered another round from the bartender.

"So tell me this," Mike said in a lighthearted tone. He was smiling good-naturedly at Jen. He tapped her wedding ring finger, where she was wearing Clint's ring. "Why do girls wear a ring here if they're not married or engaged?"

"God you're obsessed with this!" Jen said with a laugh. Answering his question she said "I wear it on this finger because it makes Clint happy."

"Do you always do things to make Clint happy?" Mike said challengingly.

"Oh my god, you're asking me that?" Jen said with an incredulously laugh. "Do you know all the things I did to make YOU happy? A lot. A lot."

"You liked it," Mike said with a laugh.

Anger flared inside Jen. "Not exactly what I dreamed about growing up," she said with a glare at Mike.

Mike nodded, knowing she was right. Their game certainly wasn't conventional. Especially the way it ended, with Jen pregnant with another man's baby. That was the reality, no matter whose fault it was. "Sorry," he said.

They were silent for a long time, drinking their beers. The bartender came around when their bottles were empty. Mike expected Jen to ask for the check in order to leave, but instead she said "Can I have a Cosmo?"

Surprised, Mike ordered a Highland Park scotch. When the drinks arrived Jen said with a laugh, "I need something stronger if we're gonna talk about these things."

Mike nodded and laughed back. They clinked glasses. He subtly put his hand back on her knee, and she let him.

"So what else do you want to talk about?" Jen said with another laugh. She was tipsy and slurred her words somewhat.

There were a lot of things Mike wanted to talk about, wanted to know. But a lot of it was sensitive and at that moment he didn't want more tension.

So he grinned and said "I deleted the pictures."

Jen grinned back. "Did you peek?" she asked with a mischievous glint in her eyes. She knew he had so even before he answered she asked "What'd you think?"

"Joey's definitely your type," Mike said teasingly. Not only had he seen the pictures, he'd watched them fuck from the hallway outside Jen's bedroom.

Jen knew he was talking about Joey's impressive manhood. "God I'm not that much of a size queen," she said giggling. After a moment, she admitted "Okay I am."

Mike grinned at her. He moved his hand a little up her leg and began caressing her.

Jen noticed of course but pretended not to. She took a long swig of her Cosmo. She was definitely tipsy now. She held up the martini glass like a holy goblet. "This is truth serum," she said slurring her words. "Ask me what you want, I have to tell the truth."

"Okay," Mike said with a laugh. "So, does Clint play around a lot?" he asked, referring to their open relationship.

"Does he fuck around?" Jen clarified. "I don't know. Yes." She shrugged. "We don't talk about it."

"Do you fuck around?" Mike asked.

"Not as much as Clint," Jen said with a laugh. "Don't look at me like that, I'm not as big a slut as I used to be."

"Does it bother you?"

Jen shrugged. "It works for us," she said simply.

The waiter came around again. Mike ordered 2 ice waters. "You should drink this, you don't want a hangover tomorrow," he said pushing the water glass to her. They both took a big drink of water.

"Next question," Jen said, now holding up the water glass as the truth serum.

Mike grinned. "Anyone on your horizon?" he asked again referring to her open relationship with Clint.

"Oh, you'd love to know that, wouldn't you?" she said with a flirty laugh. She uncrossed her legs and they were parted slightly. Mike moved his hand up her inner thigh a couple inches passed her knee and caressed her there.

"Come on, tell me," Mike said moving his fingers even higher up her thigh.

"You know, you're really bad," Jen said, her breathing getting heavier. She looked at him, tilting her head inquisitively. "Did you put my birth control pills on my dresser?"

Jen's smile and playful tone of voice told Mike she wasn't going to bust him for looking through her lingerie drawer. Still he was embarrassed at being caught. "You need to be more careful," he told her, willing his cheeks not to redden.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Life After We by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-12-2018, 03:21 PM
RE: Life After We by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-12-2018, 03:22 PM
RE: Life After We by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-12-2018, 03:23 PM
RE: Life After We by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-12-2018, 03:24 PM