Adultery Life After We by xleglover-COMPLETED
Jen squeezed Clint's hand soothingly. She said gently "Honey, you know how messed up Mike was, he practically had a nervous breakdown. It didn't seem right then."

"But he's fine now," Clint said, his anger rising. He asked impatiently "Do you have a divorce lawyer? A realtor?"

"Sam's helping," Jen said weakly.

"Sam is Mike's lawyer, he can't represent both of you," Clint said exasperated. "Look, I'll get Arnie to represent you. He's the best divorce lawyer in LA." The way Clint said it, he wasn't taking "no" for an answer.

"... okay," Jen said after a moment. "I don't want anything ugly."

"It won't be," Clint assured her, in full lawyer mode now. "Simple no-fault divorce, split the apartment down the middle. Do you think Mike will go for alimony?"

"Alimony?" Jen said not understanding.

"You make a lot more than Mike, he might go for alimony," Clint pointed out.

"Mike would never do that," Jen said immediately.

"Okay, I'll just make sure Arnie is prepared in case Mike brings it up," Clint said with a shrug.

"Just ... do what you need to do," Jen said reluctantly.

Clint heard her reluctance. He said soothingly "Jen honey, you've got to do this. You've got to get on with your life."

"... I know," Jen said hesitantly. She gave Clint a tight smile and hugged him. "Thanks for looking after me."

Clint stroked her back, feeling no bra strap. Jen looked up at him. He lowered his face to her and they kissed. As they kissed Jen moved her hand to his thigh. "Let's get out of here," he said, his cock getting uncomfortably hard in his pants.

In the loft apartment Clint practically carried Jen into her bedroom. Jen noticed the door to the den bedroom was fully closed.

Clint and Jen made out in her bedroom, their hands all over each other. "Wait, I've got to check on Anna," Jen gasped pulling away from his kisses. But when Jen went into the nursery Anna wasn't there. The crib wasn't there either. She got momentarily scared. But then she remembered Mike saying he would bring Anna into the den bedroom with him.

She went over to the den and knocked. "Mike, is Anna with you?" she said softly.

"Yeah," Mike whispered back. He opened the door. Jen stepped in and looked at Anna. The baby was sleeping peacefully in her crib. Jen leaned over and kissed her, careful not to wake her up.

"Is Clint in your bedroom?" Mike whispered.

Jen nodded. "He's waiting for me."

Mike looked her up and down and smiled at her. "You look amazing," he gushed. "Clint's a lucky guy."

Jen gave him an appreciative smile. "You've got Jasmine Kelly," she pointed out. "She's hot. I'd fuck her." She giggled and Mike smiled back.

"Good night," Jen said softly.

"Night," Mike said.

Jen stepped closer. She kissed Mike on the cheek. Then she moved until her lips touched his. She kissed him, giving him tongue for a few seconds.

She pulled away. "Good night," she whispered again.

Mike nodded, gasping. Jen left and returned to Clint.

The next morning when Mike woke up Anna wasn't in her crib. He hurriedly dressed and went into the kitchen. Jen was there feeding the baby. "My My, My My," Anna said excitedly, waving and kicking her little arms and legs.

"Hey Anna-banana," Mike said smiling at the baby. He kissed Anna on the head. Then he said to Jen "I think I'll head out, to give you and Clint space."

"Oh, okay," Jen said. She felt relieved, otherwise it would have been an awkward morning. But she didn't want Mike to be surprised. "Um, Clint asked one of his partners to help, um, finalize things. You know, between you and me."

"Oh," Mike said. He didn't know what to say.

"His name's Arnie. The divorce lawyer. I guess he'll contact Sam."

"Okay," Mike said. He forced a weak smile. "I'll let Sam know."

Jen did her best to smile back. They were silent for long moments.

"I guess I better get going," Mike finally said.

Without thinking Jen grabbed his hand and blurted out "Can you do me a favor?"

"Yeah, what?" Mike said looking curious.

"The other night, when I was with Joey," Jen said. "He took pictures. He deleted them, but they got uploaded to iCloud."

Mike grinned. "You want me to hack in and delete them?"

"Can you do it without getting into trouble?"

"I think so," Mike assured her. "Just give me Joey's cell phone number."

Mike didn't want to go to Steve's place. He took the subway and found an inexpensive hotel close by La Guardia airport. He picked the hotel because it was cheap and had free WIFI.

In his room, he hacked into iCloud and used Joey's cell phone number to locate his backup of pictures. It wasn't hard, and he used his cloaking device software to hide his actions. He sorted by date to find the pictures of Jen. He copied the pictures to his computer, and then deleted them from iCloud.

Mike looked through the pictures. The pictures were dark, but knowing it was Jen it was easy to recognize her. There was a picture of Jen on her knees between Joey's open legs. A picture of Jen stroking Joey's shaft with her hands while looking into his eyes. A few pictures of Jen with Joey's cock in her mouth. Pictures of Joey with his hands behind Jen's head fucking her face. Pictures of Jen blowing Joey with her hand down her pants.

A picture of Jen with her back arched. Joey's cock was in her mouth and pleasure was painted on her face. She was clearly in the throes of an orgasm.

A picture of Jen with her cheeks ballooned out. Clearly Joey was cumming and filling her mouth with his sperm.

The next picture showed Jen still with her cheeks ballooned out, and some of Joey's sperm leaking from the corner of her mouth and dripping down her chin.

A picture of Jen smiling and wiping her mouth with the back of her hand.

Another picture of Jen. In this one she was zipping up her jeans.

There were a series of pictures of Joey kissing Jen, pulling up her top and fondling her tits over her bra.

Then there were pictures of Jen's bare breasts as Joey pulled down her bra.

Finally there were pictures of Jen fixing her bra and pulling down her top, looking furious at the photographer.

Mike was rock hard. He created a slide show so the pictures showed like a movie. He took his cock out and stroked himself, playing the movie over and over like a vine. When he came his orgasm was so forceful his spunk shot out and hit his computer screen.

Even after cumming he was still horny.

Mike sat down and looked out the window. He thought about yesterday, about his time with Jen since moving back to New York. Yes, Jen was giving him attention, showing him affection. But things were reversed now. Back when they were together, Jen played with other men like Ricky and Scott. She had feelings for those guys, was affectionate to them, but it was always just temporary, her affections always returned entirely to him.

Now, Clint was Jen's man, and Mike was playing the role of Tom or Drums. Sure she was showing him attention and affection. That was how it always worked with her. But it was all a game, all temporary. Soon she'd tire of him and go back exclusively with Clint.

Mike watched the sun go down over the horizon. He admitted it to himself. He still loved Jen. Yes he was in lust with her too, but it was first and foremost love. He loved her, he would always love her. She would always be his soul mate.

But she'd moved on. Maybe before he harbored the hope they'd get back together eventually. Maybe that was why he returned to New York, not to get closure but to reconcile. But Jen was moving for a divorce, she probably hired a realtor to sell the loft apartment. Clearly she'd moved on.

Despite these sad thoughts, Mike couldn't resist. He masturbated to the picture slideshow again. Then he fell into a restless sleep.

He awoke with a start. Looking at the clock he saw it was 10pm. He was starving! He showered and dressed, then went down to the hotel bar.

To his surprise the bar was packed. Thinking about it though, it made sense to him. This was an airport hotel, it was Sunday, the hotel was packed with business people flying out from La Guardia tomorrow morning.

He found a seat at the bar. He ordered a beer and a burger, then settled in to watch Sunday Night football.

But his attention wandered to the action happening around him. This was a busy airport hotel, full of traveling strangers, by its nature a meat market. Were there hookups being planned at that very moment? Was there a married woman planning to cheat on her husband tonight?

Then he saw her, across the room. It was Nancy, the principal of Beekman High. She was talking and laughing with a handsome young man (definitely not her husband Mac). She wore a wraparound dress, and with her legs crossed, she was showing a lot of leg. The young man had his hand on her knee as they talked.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Life After We by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-12-2018, 03:21 PM
RE: Life After We by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-12-2018, 03:22 PM
RE: Life After We by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-12-2018, 03:23 PM
RE: Life After We by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-12-2018, 03:24 PM