Adultery Life After We by xleglover-COMPLETED
Jen laughed, but the delighted sparkle in her eyes told Mike she liked what he said.

She got on her tiptoes and gave Mike a quick goodbye kiss on his cheek. As she did her breasts rubbed against his chest. She whispered into his ear "Thanks for being here." A moment later she was gone.

Mike stood there for long moments after Jen left, not able to move. His cock was so hard it hurt. He finally picked up the Anchor Steam and sat on the sofa. He finished the beer and got another. The game was on but his thoughts were elsewhere.

The frat house was packed. Jen squeezed in and asked a group of guys about Joey. They gave her a long up and down look. One of the guys gave her a red Solo cup filled with cheap beer.

Joey appeared suddenly, as if he'd been watching out for her. "Hey no-whip," he said grinning.

"Hi Joey," Jen said, laughing at his nickname of her.

"Want a beer?"

"I think I've got one," Jen said holding up the Solo cup and smiling at the guy who gave her the beer.

Joey glared at his frat brother. "This is Jen guys, she's with me," he announced. He wrapped his arm around her waist and pulled her away from the circle of guys.

"Bye guys," Jen said laughing.

"You've got to watch out for the guys here, they're all mass murderers," Joey joked.

"Oh really?"

"Yeah, and they steal towels from hotels, really low life," Joey said smiling.

"Uh oh, then I better stick close to you," Jen said grinning at him.

"That's right, you better," Joey said putting his arm around her. "You know what I want to do?"

"Um... squirt whip cream on my finger?"

"No... this." Joey lowered his face to Jen's and kissed her. His kiss was soft yet urgent. After a moment he pushed his tongue into Jen's mouth. She let him.

Their kiss went on and on. Finally Jen pulled away, panting. She had her cum face on. "Whatever happened to friends?" she said gasping.

"I make out with all my friends," he joked.

"Jerk," Jen said giving him a playful hit on the chest.

"Want to go up to my room?"

"Why don't you show me around first," Jen said with an incredulous laugh. This boy moved really fast!

Joey gave Jen a tour of the frat house. It was messy and stunk of beer, just like all the frat houses in Penn State. They got another beer and danced to a cheap cover band. The music slowed and they slow danced. "I like this shirt," Joey said caressing the bare skin between her crop top and low rise skinny jeans.

"I can tell," Jen said, laughing at the way he was so boldly touching her.

"So you serious with your boyfriend?" he asked.

"Are you really asking me that now?" Jen said with another laugh, feeling Joey's hands move to her ass and cup her cheeks. She pulled his hands back up to her waist.

"I wanted to see if you're just using me for my body," Joey deadpanned, moving his hands to her ass again.

"God you're so full of shit," Jen laughed, moving his hands back up to her waist again. Then as they swayed to the music she said "My love life's complicated."

"Yeah? How so?"

Jen tried to explain her feelings, but she couldn't. She tried to focus her thoughts on Clint, but the image of Mike kept popping up into her head. She ended up shrugging and said "It's so complicated I don't get it."

Later they went to the basement to play pool. "I suck at this," she said thinking of her most recent attempt at playing pool with Josh.

"I'll teach you," Joey said.

Jen rolled her eyes knowing what that involved but went with it.

Jen attracted a lot of attention in her tight crop top and skinny jeans. Joey kept close to her all the time, as if telling the other guys "she's mine, stay the fuck away!"

As Jen leaned over the pool table for a shot he caressed her tramp stamp. "This is so hot," he gushed.

"Thanks," she said over her shoulder, still holding the cue stick. Joey's hand went from her back to her ass. He caressed up and down between her ass cheeks.

Jen closed her eyes. Joey had been touching her all night. She'd been doing some touching too, and she knew he sported an impressive package. And, he was so gorgeous! And so young! She was hot, she definitely had her cum face on!

Joey looked around as he fondled Jen's tight ass. He smiled smugly at his frat brothers, silently bragging "Don't you wish this hot girl was yours?" The girls in the room looked enviously at Jen. Envious of her pretty face and sexy body, and envious she had snagged the hottest guy in the fraternity.

Jen looked at Joey over her shoulder. With heavy lidded bedroom eyes - and Joey still caressing her ass - she whispered "Let's get out of here."

Joey grinned. He pulled her up and kissed her passionately for long moments. Then he wrapped his arm around her and led her out of the room.

Jen expected Joey to take her up to his bedroom. Instead, he took her downstairs, to a sub-basement. The room was dark except for a red "Exit" sign above a door.

"This is our playroom," Joey said grinning.

Jen looked around, her eyes getting used to the darkness. There were couches and mattresses on the floor. Couples were scattered about, in various stages of dress (or undress), kissing, fondling, some were openly fucking. In more than one case, there were 2 guys on a girl.

"More like an orgy room," Jen said looking around.

"Yeah, you could say that," Joey said. He took her into his arms and pulled her onto a sofa, kissing and fondling her.

"God," she groaned as Joey kissed up her neck and rubbed her nipples. This 20 year old shit was driving her wild! She was so wet she might leak through her jeans!

Joey caressed down her front to below her crop top. He ran light circles around her belly button, feeling her firm stomach. "You've got a great body," he whispered huskily as he kissed around her ear.

"Yeah?" Jen said. Then she moaned as Joey nibbled on her ear lobe and lightly flicked his tongue inside Jen's ear. How could this college boy be so good?!

"Come on babe," Joey said, pulling Jen's hand to his crotch. Somehow while kissing and fondling her he'd taken out his cock. He was rock hard and big. Not that thick but way longer than average.

Jen wrapped her hand around his shaft and stroked him. "Come on no-whip, you can do better than that," he said with a laugh. He put his hand on the back of Jen's head and pushed her down.

Seriously? He wanted her to blow him here, in a stinky frat house basement surrounded by 19 and 20 year old college kids. Jen was a decade older, she was an elite marketing exec, she was a sophisticated woman who wore expensive designer dresses, she was the mother of a 1 year old.

"Come on," Joey said, applying more pressure to the back of Jen's head.

What the fuck, Jen thought. She let Joey push her onto her knees between his open legs, and she went down on him.

She bobbed up and down on his cock. He was long but not thick, she could take a lot (but not all) of him into her mouth and down her throat. Joey apparently wasn't satisfied with that. He put his hands on the back of Jen's head, grabbing her blonde hair, and controlled as she moved up and down on his shaft, controlled how fast she went, how deep, how hard.

She felt dizzy with lust. She was 29 and he was just barely 20, he couldn't even buy alcohol, yet here she was submissively on her knees as he fucked her face, under his complete control as he used her mouth like a pussy. At that moment, if someone touched her clit she would cum.

Jen felt someone grab her tits. "Fuck off," Joey growled. The intruder left. He said to Jen "Sorry."

Jen looked up at him. His cockhead was halfway in her mouth, touching her wet lips. Her eyes were lust filled and heavy lidded. She breathed "Do you share girls?"

"Yeah, sometimes," Joey admitted. "Do you think that's bad?"

"Yeah, that's bad," Jen breathed. Bad but so hot! She felt dizzy with lust. She took him back into her mouth, pumping his shaft with one hand as she bobbed on him. With her other hand she undid her jeans and snaked inside her panties. She fingered herself as she blew him. She was so close, it would only take a moment.

Joey was close too. He began humping Jen's face, thrusting his hips up, fucking her face. Jen let him abuse her mouth and face as she rapidly fingered her clit.

They both came at the same time. In the throes of orgasm, her body shuddering from climax even as Joey ejaculated into her mouth, Jen heard clicking. One of Joey's frat brothers was taking pictures!

As Jen's back arched from the orgasmic pleasure, she head clicks.

As Joey came in her mouth and some of his sperm leaked down her chin, she head clicks.

As Jen panted and collapsed onto Joey's lap - more clicks.

As Jen wiped her chin with the back of her hand - more clicks.

As Jen straightened and re-did her jeans - more clicks.

As Joey kissed her and pulled up her crop top to grope her bra covered tits - more clicks.

As Jen pulled down her crop top and glared at the photographer - more clicks.

"Give me that!" Jen hissed at the photographer, holding out her hand.

"It's okay babe, it's my phone," Joey assured Jen, taking the iPhone from his friend.

"Delete the pictures Joey," Jen told him sternly.

"I will, I promise," Joey said rubbing her back reassuringly. "I just want to look at them okay?"

Joey put away his cock and led Jen out of the playroom. "God Joey if those pictures get out," Jen lamented.

"I promise to delete them," he said hugging her. "Come on, let's go up to my room. We'll look at them and then delete them, I promise."

"You swear?" Jen said frowning.

"I swear to god," Joey assured her. "Come on, let's go to my room."

With her anxiety about the pictures taken care of, her lust returned. She got herself off, but she needed fucked really bad. She thought of Mike at the loft apartment. She thought of catching Mike looking at the box of condoms.

"I need to get home," Jen said. She took Joey's arm. "Come to my apartment."

When Jen got home Mike immediately saw she had her cum face on. Her face was flushed and her eyes heavy lidded. Also, her nipples were hard, they dented her crop top. (Jen and Joey had kissed and petted in the cab over, so they both stayed super hot).

Joey looked wary and disappointed when he saw Mike. Was this Jen's boyfriend?

It was an awkward moment for Mike too. Jen eased the tension by saying "Joey, this is Mike my roommate."

"Oh okay, hey bro," Joey said offering Mike his hand.

"Hi," Mike said, sizing Joey up. He was tall and had shaggy hair, tanned (even though it was the winter), a casual ruggedness to him. He was young, he looked like he was a surf boarder who just stepped out of a cover of Sports Illustrated.

"Want a drink?" Jen asked Joey.

"Sure, a beer if you got it," Joey said.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Life After We by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-12-2018, 03:21 PM
RE: Life After We by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-12-2018, 03:22 PM
RE: Life After We by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-12-2018, 03:23 PM
RE: Life After We by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-12-2018, 03:24 PM