Adultery Life After We by xleglover-COMPLETED
Jen realized she was nude. She wore only the thong from last night. Mike was staring at her. "Be right back," Jen said ducking back into her bedroom.

Jen leaned back against the door, feeling relieved. She felt something else too. Mike had looked at her almost naked body with lust and desire on his face. Jen felt her pussy tingle.

"Get control of yourself," she silently chastised herself. She put on a long fluffy cotton robe. She was about to go back out when she decided to brush her hair. She looked at the markup on her dressing table. "Fuck it," she thought. She picked up a lipstick and brushed on lip gloss.

"Hey," Jen said to Mike a moment later. "I'm sorry I overslept."

"No worries, you work, I don't," Mike said. "Anna's all fed. We're having fun playing ABC blocks, right Anna-banana?"

Anna giggled. She looked at Mike adoringly and said "My My."

Mike smiled at the 1 ½ year old. "I think she's learning her ABCs."

"She's kind of young for that," Jen said with a laugh.

"No, look, she's putting them in order," Mike said pointing to the blocks on the floor.

Jen looked at the blocks. They were sorta in order. A-B-C then E-F. But that could've been random. She couldn't help smiling though. Mike seemed so into teaching Anna her ABCs.

"Sorry for bailing on you last night," she said.

"You don't have to apologize, that's what friends are for right?" Mike said smiling at her.

"Yeah," Jen said smiling back. She affectionately bumped her shoulder against his.

"Did you have fun last night with Josh?" he asked.

"Um, yeah it was fun," Jen said hesitantly.

"It's okay Jen, we used to be married, you don't have to tippy-toe around it," Mike said with a laugh.

"Okay, then, I had a freaking amazing time," Jen said with a laugh back. She joined in playing with Anna for a while. Then she got up. "I better get ready for work."

Inside her bedroom, Jen let the robe drop to the floor. She peeled off the thong. She slept with it up between her ass cheeks, it was caked with Josh's dried cum. Jen tossed it on the floor and looked at herself in the full length mirror, turning this way and that to see her whole body.

She appraised her body, knowing Mike had gotten a good look at her just a moment ago. He'd seen her larger (yet still perky) breasts, her firm tummy, her curvier ass and hips, her long toned legs. She wondered if he got hard looking at her.

She looked at her pussy. The lips were still a little swollen from the hard fucking Josh had given her last night. She kept herself completely bare. For most of her relationship with Mike, she kept a thin trimmed landing strip there. Their inside joke was, this way Mike knew she was a natural blonde. Scott had shaved it off that time in Vegas (when he'd videoed fucking her and Allie), and since then she'd mostly kept herself bare. She felt herself. There was a little stubble. She'd need to shave if she wanted to keep herself completely bare.

She got into the shower. As the hot water rained down on her, she thought of last night. She imagined Mike watching as Josh kissed and fondled her, as he got between her legs and penetrated her with his big cock. She closed her eyes and began playing with herself.

In her fantasy, Mike was next to her as Josh fucked her. "Touch me Mike," she said as Josh slid in and out of her pussy.

Mike cupped and fondled her breasts. "Feels good," she said as he rubbed her nipples. "Do you like them?"

"Your breasts are more beautiful than Jasmine's," he said.

"Yeah?"

"Yeah, way better," he said in a husky voice. Mike looked at Josh, then back at Jen. He asked her "Is he fucking you good?"

"Soooo good," Jen said, her heavy bedroom eyes looking at Mike. "He's fucking me so good. He's already made me cum." She reached into Mike's pants and pulled his cock out. She stroked him as Josh continued to pound her. "He's so much bigger than you baby."

Josh looked at Mike's cock. He smiled at the comparison, he was twice the man Mike was. He fucked Jen harder, knowing he was close to cumming again on his cock. "Who does your pussy belong to Jenny?"

Jen looked at Josh and said "Right now my pussy belongs to you."

"God you're such a slut," Mike groaned, close to cumming as Jen stroked him.

"Do you like that?" Jen taunted him.

"Oh god yeah!" Mike groaned as he came over Jen's hand.

Back in the shower, Jen came. Her orgasm was so powerful she collapsed onto the shower floor. She hugged her legs to her chest as the water rained down on her. "I'm going freaking crazy," she thought to herself.

She got out of the shower and dressed. Just before leaving she saw her soiled panties on the floor. She thought about starting a load of wash, her hamper was almost full. But no. Maybe tomorrow. Opening the hamper, she put the cum stained panties on the top.

Mike fed Anna lunch and put her down for a nap. Anna's schedule was regular now, she'd sleep for about 2 hours.

Mike put the chain up on the front door (in case Jen came home early). Then he went into her bedroom. Her jeans and blouse from last night were on the floor. Her bra and pantyhose were there too.

Mike opened the hamper and saw what he was looking for. Her panties. He picked them up. They were red and lacy, barely a wisp of material. And they were stained with cum!

Mike brought the panties to his nose. There was no doubt the stains were sperm.

He studied the panties. The thin strip of material connecting the front to the back was still moist. There were dried cum stains on the lacy front material. Clearly, Jen had slept in the panties. The cum stains on the front had dried. But Josh's cum had leaked from her pussy all night, keeping the connecting strip of material moist.

Mike took the soiled panties back to the den. He got on the bed and took out his cock. He closed his eyes as he began stroking himself, replaying the scene from last night of Josh fucking Jen. He didn't last long, cumming into the lacy panties. He put his cock away and then went back into Jen's bedroom. He put the soiled panties back in the hamper. By the time Jen got home all the cum (both Josh's and his) would be dried and caked on the lacy material, they'd be no evidence of what he did.

Mike thought of how Jen let her lovers cum inside her. She was so different from Jasmine and Tara (and probably most girls) who insisted their lovers wear condoms even despite being on the pill. Jen liked skin-to-skin, she liked how it felt for a man to cum inside her.

A lot of people might think that made Jen a slut. Mike had mixed feelings about it. On the one hand he liked it. Jen's sluttiness turned him on. On the other though, he'd rather she used condoms with lovers. It was a safety issue, a pregnancy issue, an intimacy issue. But he didn't have a say now. He guessed it was Clint's problem now.

Impulsively Mike looked in Jen's lingerie draw. He knew she kept her birth control pills there. Mike frowned at the thin round container. According to the numbers on the container, Jen forgot to take the pill that morning. She had to be more careful -- hadn't she learned that after Anna? Mike put the container on top of the dresser (rather than inside the drawer), where she couldn't miss it.

He was about to leave Jen's room when, again impulsively, he looked in the side cabinet where she kept condoms. There was a half full box there with 5 condoms (all Magnum XL size of course). He wondered if Jen carried condoms in her purse.

"Everyone's going out for happy hour tonight, how about it?" Scott told Jen later that week on Friday. He didn't expect Jen would go, he couldn't remember the last time she went to happy hour. But who knew, she'd been in a better mood lately.

"Tonight huh?" Jen said, thinking. It would be fun to go out and hang with everyone. She'd been a hermit for the longest time, but she felt like she was coming out of her shell, becoming herself again. She thought of how she used to go to happy hour with Mike. "Okay, let me see if I can get a babysitter."

"Cool," Scott said with a surprised smile. He spread the word that Jen was going to happy hour. A lot of people were already going, but when it got around about Jen almost everyone decided to go. Some people (like Scott and Leo) hoped to get into her pants. Most people though just wanted to hang with Jen in a social setting, who they affectionately called the "boss lady."

"Hey Mags," Jen said to Maggie later that day. "Are you going to happy hour?"

Maggie grimaced. "Scott picked a bar where they card at the door," the 19 year old said disappointed. "My fake ID got confiscated last week at a bar."

"Oh, sorry," Jen said. "Don't worry, age solves that problem," she added with a giggle. "Can you do me a favor? Can you babysit Anna tonight?"

"Seriously? You want me to?" Maggie said hopefully.

"Yeah Maggie," Jen said. "Anna really likes you, you do a good job. It's just ..."

"I know," Maggie said shamefaced, still embarrassed over what happened with Frankie. She hugged Jen. "I really appreciate what you've done for me Jen. You're like, my hero."

Jen smiled at Maggie and hugged her back. Back in her office, Jen called Mike. "Hey you, feel like happy hour tonight?" she asked him.

"Oh ah, I don't know," Mike said. "What about Anna?"

"I got a babysitter," Jen said. "You should go, a lot of people want to say hi."

"Okay," Mike agreed. He joked "No karaoke right?"

"Right," Jen said with a laugh.

Mike arrived about 30 minutes late to the happy hour. He chatted to a lot of people, in fact many sought him out to say hi. People knew him either as Jen's ex-husband or the architect of the Ring.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Life After We by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-12-2018, 03:21 PM
RE: Life After We by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-12-2018, 03:22 PM
RE: Life After We by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-12-2018, 03:23 PM
RE: Life After We by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-12-2018, 03:24 PM