Adultery Life After We by xleglover-COMPLETED
Mostly though Jen hung out with Josh. He was older than Jen (and Mike) by a few years, but they seemed to be hitting it off.

Mike watched as Jen and Josh played pool. Jen was horrible at it, practically launching the ball from one table to the next. Jen could dance like an elegant ballerina, she was athletic and loved biking and swimming, she was Supergirl in the gym, but in any game involving a ball she was a total klutz. But she was always adorably cute about it, laughing at herself and paying undivided attention as people (usually guys of course) tried to help her play better.

It was like the night before with Leo, watching Jen with Josh. It was like he was the center of her world. She laughed at all his jokes, hung on his every word, touched his arm as he talked. Mike had seen it many times before, how Jen reacted with she was into a guy.

Josh helped Jen line up a shot, behind her as she leaned over the pool table. His hands were on her waist, then he leaned over with her, showing her how to hold the cue. As he did that his crotch pressed against her ass. Was he hard? Did Jen feel his erection pressing up against her ass?

Despite Josh's help Jen still messed up the shot, not coming close to getting the ball in the pocket. They both laughed, and when Jen turned around she was in his arms, facing him. Their laughs turned into excited smiles, and their smiles turned into looks of anticipation.

Mike had a clear view of Jen's pretty face. She had her cum face on. She wanted Josh.

Mike expected them to kiss, standing so close together. But instead Josh whispered into Jen's ear. She smiled and nodded, and whispered back. A few minutes later Jen broke away from Josh and walked towards Mike.

"Hey, who's winning?" Jen asked Mike. Her cheeks were still flushed, she definitely had her cum face on.

"The Royals are up by 1," Mike said.

"Oh good, I bet you're happy," Jen said. "Beer?" she asked seeing the icy bottle in front of Mike.

"I don't want to drink too much," Mike said explaining why he didn't go for another scotch.

"Good advice," Jen said with a laugh. Mike had seen her drinking another appletini, although the pool playing (and flirting) had sobered her some. Jen took Mike's beer and sipped it.

"Can you do me another favor?" Jen asked. With one hand she held the beer. With the other she played with the buttons of Mike's shirt, the way Anna had done earlier. "I might be here a while and don't want to keep Mrs. Price too late. Can you go and stay with Anna?"

"Sure," Mike said.

"I might be late," Jen said giving Mike an apologetic smile. "If you want you can sleep in the den. I made that into a bedroom."

Mike nodded. He'd noticed. "I might hit the sack after checking on Anna," he said.

"Absolutely, do that," Jen said. "Just bring Anna's baby monitor with you okay?"

"Of course I'll do that Jen," Mike said.

"Sorry, anal mom," she said giving him a weak smile. She seemed in a rush to get back to Josh and his friends. "Good night then, if I don't see you." She took another sip of the beer and handed it back to him. It was half gone. "This is good, what is it?"

"Anchor Steam, they make it in San Francisco."

"Cool," Jen said, clearly in a hurry to get back to Josh. She gave Mike a hug. She held him tighter and longer than he expected. "Thanks a lot Mike. I liked talking to you tonight."

"Me too," Mike said. As he hugged Jen, he tried not to press his crotch against her. He didn't want her to know he was hard from watching her flirt with Josh.

Jen walked back to Josh and bumped her hip against his. "Hey cowboy," she said smiling into his eyes.

"Hey babe," Josh said smiling back. He was playing pool with a couple friends. "I've gotten 50 bucks riding on this game, give me a minute okay?"

"Okay," Jen said with a laugh. She sat on a stool and watched the game. But she wasn't paying attention, her thoughts were elsewhere.

Mike had watched her flirt with Josh! He watched the whole time, Jen had noticed. It'd gotten him hot, she'd felt his erection when she hugged him!

And now Mike was sleeping over at the loft apartment.

Jen was so horny! She knew her panties were soaking! Josh was cute, definitely hunky. And, through all their subtle touching while playing pool, she knew he was big.

She definitely wanted him! She hadn't felt this slutty since ... well, since the other day with Leo. And she had the green light from Clint.

Would Mike watch if she took Josh home? Would he watch Josh fuck her?

Of course he would. This was Mike. She shivered at the thought.

"Hey babe, we're doing double or nothing, want another one?" Josh yelled over to Jen.

"Um, yeah," Jen said. "Can I have an Anchor Steam?"

Thirty minutes later Jen walked into the loft apartment with Josh. "Quiet okay?" Jen whispered. "I don't want to wake up my baby."

"You have a baby?" Josh said surprised. With that tight body?

"Yeah," she said. She rubbed his chest. "I'll just go check on her."

Jen went into the nursery. Anna was sleeping soundly. She kissed the baby and went back to Josh. She noticed the door to the den was cracked open. It was cracked open!

"Hi," Jen said melting into Josh.

"Hi," Josh said putting his strong arms around her. They kissed. Soon they were seriously making out.

They fell onto the sofa. Josh's hand went to Jen's breast, cupping and fondling her. Jen moaned as Josh kissed up her neck.

In the den, Mike watched from the slightly opened door. He had a perfect view as Josh kissed Jen and unbuttoned her blouse.

Jen slid to the floor, getting on her knees between Josh's open legs. She ran her hands up and down his erection, smiling excitedly at him. Jen unbuckled his pants and pulled down his zipper. She gave him an impressed smile as she pulled out his cock. She lowered her head and took him into her mouth.

Mike couldn't resist anymore, he took out his dick and began stroking himself. He paced his strokes to match the bobbing of Jen's head on Josh's cock.

Jen climbed on top of Josh, straddling his legs. He cupped her bra covered tits. Jen reached behind her and unsnapped her bra. Josh reached inside the bra, cupping her naked tits. Jen moaned and rolled her head back as he rubbed her hard nipples.

He pulled her to him and they kissed, tonguing each other. "Let's go to your bed," Josh said.

"No, fuck me here," Jen said between kisses.

Josh rolled Jen onto her back on the sofa. He pulled off her jeans and pantyhose, leaving on only her lacy thong. He opened her legs. "Condom?" he asked.

"I'm on the pill," Jen moaned, pulling at his arms. She desperately wanted him inside her!

Josh grinned and moved her thong to the side. Then he rubbed his cock up and down her slit. "Fuck you're wet," he said.

"Come on!" Jen whined. She grabbed his shoulders and pulled him towards her.

"Fuck you're a horny bitch," Josh said with a laugh. He used his hand to guide his cock to her hole. He dug his feet into the sofa and then pushed in.

The back of the sofa blocked Mike's view. With Jen on her back and Josh on top of her, he could only see Josh's head and upper chest, and Jen's shapely calves and feet. He knew when Josh entered her though when he heard her moan.

Josh began moving back and forth, slowly at first but then faster. Jen moaned with each thrust. Josh leaned down to kiss her, so now all Mike could see where Jen's legs. He watched as her legs jerked forward with each pump of his cock. He knew when Jen came, both from hearing her soulful moan, and also from watching the curl of her pretty toes.

Josh fucked her hard and fast. Mike could tell he was getting close. Jen was getting close to another orgasm too. "Fuck I'm cumming!" Josh growled. "Where do you want it?"

"Cum inside me!" Jen cried, her calves tensed and her toes curling again. Josh made a series of powerful thrusts, each time the sofa sliding a few inches across the hardwood floors. Then he pushed deep inside her one last time and stayed there. His body spasmed as he came and ejaculated into Jen. Jen clawed at his powerful shoulders as the feel of his money shot pushed her over the edge into another orgasm.

Mike was breathing hard. He realized he'd cum over his hand, shooting his spunk against the door and carpet. He silently closed the door shut. Then he got a towel and did his best to wipe it up.

Josh snuggled Jen on the sofa, kissing her. "Can I stay over?" he asked kissing her.

"You better not," Jen said kissing him back. "I don't like my baby seeing men sleeping over."

"I get it," Josh said, but made no move to get up.

"You better get going, it's late and I've got to work tomorrow," Jen said. She kissed him again to soften the dismissal. Josh looked disappointed, but he got dressed.

"Can I call you?" he asked.

"Definitely," Jen said smiling at him. She took his cell and called herself. He smiled and kissed her again – she kissed him back – and then he left.

Jen went into her bedroom. She stretched out on her bed, grinning up into the darkness. That had been SO – FUCKING – GOOD! She let a guy pick her up – practically a stranger. She took him back to her apartment, and then fucked him.

God she felt so slutty! But she felt so alive, so happy! She definitely had her mojo back!

Grinning wickedly, she wondered if Mike had watched her get fucked. Of course he watched! The thought made her body tingle. God she was still horny, she should have let Josh stay to fuck again! She couldn't remember when she'd been so insatiable! She loved that feeling, she'd really missed it!

The next morning Jen slowly woke up. The sun was shining brightly, it was a beautiful day. Jen stretched out like a cat, still basking in the memory of last night. She felt good! She felt like herself again! Okay, she'd been a slut. So what?! She and Josh were adults, it was all consensual. She had Clint's permission, it wasn't cheating. Josh had been good, the sex had been great! It'd been fun. On top of that, she felt completed rested after a full night's sleep.

Wait ... a full night's sleep?

Jen's head jerked to the clock. Fuck, it was 11am!

Anna!

Jen bolted out of the bedroom towards the nursery. She abruptly stopped after only taking a step. Mike was sitting on the floor, playing with Anna. "Hi mama," Anna said, then returned to her toys happily playing with Mike.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Life After We by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-12-2018, 03:21 PM
RE: Life After We by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-12-2018, 03:22 PM
RE: Life After We by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-12-2018, 03:23 PM
RE: Life After We by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-12-2018, 03:24 PM