Adultery Life After We by xleglover-COMPLETED
Her sarcasm stung, especially remembering the picture the New York Times had published of him and Jasmine. "I'm not a celebrity Jen," he said.

Jen was about to reply when a guy walked up. "Hi, can I buy you a drink?" the man said.

"I've got one thanks," Jen said holding up her still half full appletini. She smiled at him though and said "I like your ring." The man was wearing a Penn State ring.

"Did you go to Penn State?" the man asked smiling at Jen.

"Yep," Jen said. She eyed the man. He was really good looking, and built like a linebacker. "Did you play football?"

The man nodded, smiling proudly. "3 year starter at safety."

"Wow, how cool!" Jen gushed. "Did you play with Colin?"

"Mr. All-American quarterback?" the man said with a laugh. "I wish! With him we might have gone to the national championship. No, he was after my time. I've met him a few times. You know, alumni events."

"Oh okay," Jen said. "I used to go with him."

"Seriously?" the man said surprised. He gave Jen a long look. "Wait, I know you. Jenny Johnson right? I think we met before. I'm Josh."

"Oh yeah, I think I remember you now," she said smiling at him. She got off the stool and gave Josh a hello hug. Mike noticed how Josh held Jen for a few seconds too long.

"Wow, small world," Josh said grinning at Jen. "Are you still with Colin?"

"No that ended a long time ago," Jen said.

"Oh okay," Josh said. He noticed Jen wasn't wearing a wedding ring. He motioned to the pool tables behind him. "Want to play a game of pool?"

"Um thanks but ..." Jen looked at Mike. Up to that point Mike had been completely out of the conversation. In fact, Josh had wedged in between, mostly blocking her view of Mike.

"This is Mike," Jen said. "He went to Penn State too."

"Oh, hey bro, cool," Josh said, shaking Mike's hand. He realized Jen was with Mike, which surprised him. A super hottie like Jen Johnson with this ordinary looking guy. "I'll see you around Jen. I'm here most Saturdays watching the games if you want to hang out."

"Great, maybe we'll play pool sometime," Jen said giving him a friendly smile.

"Yeah, definitely," Josh said eagerly smiling back. They hugged again, and then Josh returned to his friends back at the pool tables.

Jen watched Josh walk away. He had really broad shoulders. Clearly he kept in shape. And a nice ass too, he really fit his jeans.

Then Jen looked back at Mike, as if remembering he was there. An awkward silence passed as they both sipped their drinks.

"Have you seen Drums?" Mike asked finally breaking the silence.

Jen shook her head. "That ended," she said simply.

Mike processed her reply. If it ended, then that meant there had been something to end. "So, what was going on between you two?"

"Does it really matter now?"

"Probably not," Mike said. "I'd just like to know. Kinda like, closure, you know?"

"It was a mistake, okay?" Jen said tersely. She didn't like talking about Frankie. "A huge fuck up."

"It wasn't a complete mistake," Mike said with a sincere smile. "It gave you Anna. She's worth anything, right?"

"Yeah," Jen said softly, smiling back at Mike.

More moments of silence passed, then Mike said "For what it's worth, I don't blame you, for getting together with Drums. I get it. You were going through a lot of shit. You'd been with him. It all makes sense to me, I get why you got together with him." He gave Jen a moment to process all this. Then he took her hands. Looking into her eyes he said "I know how you tried to help me. Sam told me he wouldn't let you. I understand how hard that must've been. I know you would've helped me if you could."

Jen was silent for long moments. It looked like she was trying to keep from crying. "Thank you for saying that," she said in a soft voice, looking down at her feet.

"I'm sorry, what part?" Mike asked. "About getting back with Drums, or helping me?"

"Both," she said. She got up and gave Mike a hug. She pressed her face into his shoulder. "I'm sorry, about everything."

They hugged for long moments. Then they parted, Jen sitting back on the stool and wiping away tears. "I think I'm ready for another drink," she said with a laugh.

"Me too," Mike said laughing back. They ordered another round and clinked glasses. "It's really good to see you Jen," Mike said smiling at her.

"It's good seeing you too Mike," she said smiling back at him. She hugged him again.

It was like they're gotten passed a hurdle. There were a lot of things still unresolved, things that needed to be said, questions that needed to be answered. But at least now they could be friends.

"Can I ask you something?" Mike said. "It's none of my business."

"Go ahead," Jen said with a laugh.

"The other night with Leo," Mike said. Having started, he couldn't figure out how to finish the question. He stammered "I mean, you're going with Clint right?"

"Are you asking if I cheated on Clint?" Jen said with another laugh. She explained "We have an open relationship."

"Oh," Mike said surprised.

"I know, right?" Jen said smiling. "First you, now Clint. I pick all the pervs." She squeezed Mike's hand to show she was joking.

"I think we should drink to that," Mike joked back.

"Okay," Jen said with a laugh. They clinked glasses and they both finished their drinks.

"One more round?" Mike asked.

"Okay, but that's it, I have to work tomorrow,' Jen said. She was already slurring her words. She hadn't drunk this much in a long time, she was definitely feeling it.

The bartender served their drinks. "So what should we toast to?" Jen asked, the alcohol making her silly.

Mike glanced down at the nylon encasing her feet. "How about, pretty girls who wear pantyhose under jeans?"

"Oh god, you're still the same pervert," Jen laughed, playfully punching him in the arm. They clinked glasses and both drained half their new drinks. Half-drunk now, she eyed Mike mischievously and asked "So does Jasmine play your kinky games?"

"No Jasmine's pretty conventional," Mike said with a laugh.

"Okay, describe your sex life with Jasmine in one word," Jen said slurring her words. She was definitely getting drunk.

"Probably ... boobs," Mike said smiling.

"You shit, I always knew you lusted after her big tits," Jen said giving him another playful hit in the arm. But there was an edge in her voice. She'd always been insecure about her small breasts.

"So your turn, one word to describe your sex with Clint," Mike said grinning.

Jen was still smarting from the boobs comment, and her insecurities were magnified by the alcohol. With a sudden impulse to dick with Mike, she leaned close to him. She pressed her tits against his chest and whispered huskily into his ear "Is one word enough Mike? I bet you'd love to hear all about how Clint fucks me."

Mike's smile disappeared. Jen regretted her taunt and was about to apologize when Josh walked up. "Hey Jenny, some buddies just got here, they played with Colin. Wanna come say hi?"

Jen was about to tell him no. She and Mike still had things to talk about, and she really had no interest in hanging with old Penn State football players. But then she looked at Mike's face. She recognized the look on his face, she'd seen it many times. He was turned on!

"Go ahead, don't worry about me," Mike told her. Jen didn't hear any hurt or anger in his voice. Instead, she heard eagerness, excitement.

"Give me a sec Josh," Jen said.

"Sure, no worries," Josh told her, clearly happy she was coming over to hang out. "See you around bro," he said giving Mike a fist bump. It was clear Mike hadn't been included in the invitation, despite also having gone to Penn State.

"I'll just be a minute," Jen said to Mike.

"Take your time," Mike said. He smiled and added "I know how you get when you start talking football."

"That's true," Jen said with a laugh. She pulled out the hair tie and shook out her hair. Then she brushed her long blond with a brush from her purse. She put the brush back in her purse and took out a compact and lipstick. "Can you hold this?" she asked handing him her purse.

Mike held her purse in his lap. He watched as she used the little mirror in the compact to put on a little makeup and apply lipstick. He didn't even try to hide his interest as she prettied herself up to talk (and probably flirt) with the Penn State football players.

"Okay, so I guess I'm going," she said as she tossed the compact and lipstick back into her purse. She got up off the stool. "What are you going to do?"

"I guess I'll watch the game for a while," Mike said motioning to the big TV behind the bar. The World Series was on.

"Who are you rooting for?" Jen asked looking at the TV.

"I guess I should say the Giants since I was just there," Mike said. "But I want the Royals to win."

"That's cool, you're a New York sports fan anyway right?" she said giving him a smile and a playful bump of her hip. "Can you do me a favor? Can you hold this until I get back?" She handed him her purse again. This way she didn't have to carry it around in the crowded bar. Also, more importantly, this way Mike would have to stay until she got back.

Jen made her way through the crowded bar. Men checked her out as she passed, looking her up and down. A few tried to strike up conversations with her. She politely smiled and kept walking towards the pool area.

Mike watched as Jen talked to Josh and his buddies. There was a lot of laughing and joking around. It looked like Jen knew some of the guys, at least casually. The scene reminded Mike of that first time he went with Jen to a Penn State football game. She'd been a social butterfly, laughing and talking with a lot of guys, even though she was his date. That was how she was today, bopping around and flirting with the guys as they played pool.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Life After We by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-12-2018, 03:21 PM
RE: Life After We by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-12-2018, 03:22 PM
RE: Life After We by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-12-2018, 03:23 PM
RE: Life After We by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-12-2018, 03:24 PM