Adultery Life After We by xleglover-COMPLETED
Life After We Pt. 05

Jen hurriedly finished dressing. She paid a lot of attention to her hair and makeup, and picking out just the right outfit.

She was just straightening her stockings and stepping into high heels when the door buzzed. Composing herself, she moved to the door. She checked herself one more time in the mirror next to the door. As she reached for the door knob she saw Clint's ring on her left hand, her wedding ring finger. She moved the ring to her right hand. Then she opened the door.

Mike was standing there. "Hey," she said giving him a friendly smile, the kind she'd give to her neighbor or another casual acquaintance.

"Hi," Mike said smiling back. He wanted to hug her hello but she made no move to hug him, so he didn't either.

"My My, My My, hi My My," Anna squealed on the floor, crawling to him excitedly.

Mike picked her up. "Hi Anna-Banana," he said giving her a big smile. He gave her a kiss and she giggled like he'd tickled her.

"Would you mind feeding Anna? I'm running late," Jen said moving back into her bedroom.

Mike looked at her ass as she walked away. Her dress clung to her body. It was super short, showing a lot of leg. She wore seamed stockings, a thin black seam running down the back of each slim, shapely leg. God, how was it possible for her to look so perfect at 730 in the morning?

She came out giving her hair one last brush, and then she did her lipstick in the mirror. Mike tried not to stare, but he couldn't resist. Jen brushed on pinkish lipstick, leaving her lips glossy and wet.

Then she turned to her baby in Mike's arms. "I'll see you tonight Anna," she said hugging her. "I love you." Anna didn't respond to her mother, she was more interested in playing with the buttons on Mike's shirt.

"I'll see you around 6," Jen told Mike.

"You don't have to rush home," Mike said. "Work out if you want."

"Really?" Jen said. "You don't need to see Jasmine?"

"She's traveling," Mike said. "You know, always after the next story." In truth, Mike didn't know what Jasmine was doing, but he didn't want to get into it with Jen. Mike's eyes gazed at Jen's chest. Her dress was tight across her breasts. It was like she was still wearing the same size dresses, even though her breasts were bigger.

He abruptly realized he was staring and jerked his eyes back up to look at Jen's face.

"Maybe I will," Jen said, a barely amused smile on her lips. She went into her bedroom and packed a workout outfit. "Thanks Mike," she said coming out. She gave him a brief hug. She felt him rub her back briefly. It was a friendly gesture, but she knew he did it to find out if she was wearing a bra (she was). He was still the same Mike. She decided not to bust him for it.

"You said the other day, you want to talk and catch up?" she asked, keeping her voice casual and nonchalant (like she didn't care either way). "I'll bring home a bottle of wine."

Mike's eyes were drawn to the ring on Jen's right hand. He hadn't seen it before.

"How does that sound?" Jen asked.

"Yeah, definitely," Mike said looking back up at her.

For the next 4 hours Mike devoted himself to Anna. He feed her breakfast, then took her for a long walk in the stroller. Back in the loft apartment, he played toys with her and read her books. He fed her lunch. Then he put her down for a nap.

Closing the nursery door, Mike sat down on the sofa. He'd avoided thinking about Jen while taking care of Anna, but now he couldn't resist. God she looked so good. How was it possible, that she was more beautiful and sexier than ever?

He locked the door and put the chain up. He didn't want to get caught if Jen returned home unexpectantly. He went into her bedroom. He looked at the bed, at the sheets. Had she washed them since fucking Clint that weekend? Were they soiled with his cum? He sat down and ran his hand over the sheets. He didn't feel any dried cum or other love juices. "God I'm obsessed," he silently derided himself.

He went to Jen's hamper and opened it. There were more clothes there than when he last looked, Jen hadn't done laundry that weekend. That was so like Jen, she did laundry only when she absolutely had to. In fact, when they were together he often did the laundry.

Mike dug into the pile of clothes. He found the off-the-shoulder blouse she'd worn on her date with Clint. He brought it to his nose and took a deep breath. The blouse smelled like her. Strawberry and vanilla of her shampoo, a little baby powder, her perfume.

He smelled something else too. A man's cologne. Clint. He was her boyfriend, he fucked her all the time, he spermed her all the time.

He put the blouse back into the hamper, arranging it back the way he found it. He went into the bathroom and took out his cock, pointing it at the water in the bowl. He was rock hard. He closed his eyes and stroked himself. He thought of Jen, her legs open wide inviting Clint into her. He thought of the black seams running up the back of her legs. He thought of Jen letting Drums fuck her bare and cum inside her. He thought of Jen flirting with Leo and then fucking him, cheating on Clint. Within moments Mike came, shooting his jizz into the toilet.

Mike gasped as he caught his breath. He put his cock away and flushed the toilet. He knew this wasn't healthy, his obsession with his ex-wife. He resolved to reach closure with Jen – whatever that meant – and then get out of her life. Get her out of his head. Maybe their talk tonight would start the process.

"Why are you so dressed up?" Allie asked when Jen got to work.

"I'm not dressed up," Jen said playing innocent.

"You are," Allie said. She was a girl, she knew how much effort it took to look fabulous. She studied Jen. The softly curled hair, the perfect makeup, the extra short skirt, the seamed stockings, the designer high heels. "The way you're dressed, like before ..."

"Before what?" Jen said, an edge in her voice.

"Forget it," Allie said.

"Before what?" Jen snapped.

"Nothing Jen, forget I said anything," Allie said.

Jen scowled at Allie. "I didn't dress for Mike, if that's what you're thinking."

"I'm not thinking that," Allie said with a laugh. Although that was exactly what she was thinking. Jen was dressed to impress the way she used to before Mike got arrested. "How is bubble boy? Did you see him this weekend?"

"Don't call him that, okay?" Jen scoffed. "No, I spent the weekend with Clint. Remember, my boyfriend?"

"Okay Jen, I'm sorry," Allie said putting her hands out in surrender. She hugged her friend. "I think you look great, okay?"

After work Jen went to the gym. She did an advanced yoga class. Then she worked on her core with table tops and planks. Afterwards she worked on her behind with lunges.

"Hey Jen, great workout," Danny said, eyeing Jen up and down. "You ever gonna use those training sessions I comped you?"

"I want to," Jen said. She shrugged. "Life's busy." She felt awkward taking to Danny, after all he was on her "open relationship" list she'd told to Clint.

"I get it, no worries," Danny said amicably. "Hey, how about a drink?"

"Um, well --."

"I get you have a kid," Danny said. "We can go to your place."

Jen smiled at his forwardness. Danny had a heavy Brooklyn accent. Normally she didn't like that, but he was really cute and had the best ass. "Maybe some other time, I'm meeting a friend tonight," she said.

Jen went into the locker room. Her sports top and leggings were sweaty from her workout. Normally she just went home in her workout clothes. But should she shower and put back on her clothes from earlier? No, that's silly, she finally decided. She did, however, brush her hair and fix her makeup.

As Jen taxied home, she thought about her upcoming talk with Mike. He'd said he wanted to "catch up." What did that mean? Did he want to talk about what happened to him in jail? Or what she did with Frankie during that time? Or did he want to talk about Anna's birth, or her first year? Did he want to talk about Joe's last days? Was it possible he knew about her and Joe and wanted to talk about that? She frowned. Mike was so mysterious.

Jen hugged and kissed Anna when she got home. As Mike watched, she played with her baby, then feed her and put her down.

"Oh shit I forgot the wine," Jen said. She'd been so distracted in the taxi she completely forgot.

"That's okay, I thought we could go out," Mike said. "Mrs. Price said she could look after Anna."

"Oh," Jen said. Of course Mike knew her neighbor Mrs. Price, she'd been his neighbor too. "Okay, I'll just jump in the shower."

Jen came out 20 minutes later wearing a tailored blouse and skinny jeans. Her wet hair was in a high pony tail. She put on a little makeup and lipstick that made her lips look glossy and wet. Flats would have been more appropriate with the outfit, but she decided to wear high heels. She also decided to wear pantyhose under the jeans.

By unspoken agreement, they went to a bar they'd never been to before. They didn't want to deal with running into people they knew and then have to explain why they were together.

Jen got an appletini and Mike a scotch. "You wanted to catch up?" Jen asked hesitantly.

"Yeah," he said. "Mostly I wanted to hang out." He offered his glass and she clinked it. "It's good seeing you Jen. I really missed you."

Jen shyly looked down. "I've missed you too."

"Is that a new ring?" Mike said smiling and motioning to the new Jacob ring on her right hand. He did his best to ask the question casually.

Jen nodded. "Clint gave it to me."

Mike kept the smile plastered on his face. "He seems like a nice guy."

"He's a very nice man," Jen said.

Mike nodded, the fake smile still on his face. He noticed how she referred to Clint as a "man." "So you guys are serious?" he asked.

"He's my boyfriend," Jen said by way of answer. "What about you? Do people really call you two JasMike?"

"No," Mike said with a laugh. "That's more a media thing."

"Oh, a media thing," Jen said repeating his words, giving him a playful "aren't you special" grin. "I guess the press is around you a lot, you're like a celebrity now." She looked around, ducking low and pretending to be concerned. "We better watch out for paparazzi. Jasmine would be pissed if there was a picture of you with your ex-wife in the New York Times." Jen said it as a joke but there was an edge in her voice.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Life After We by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-12-2018, 03:21 PM
RE: Life After We by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-12-2018, 03:22 PM
RE: Life After We by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-12-2018, 03:23 PM
RE: Life After We by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-12-2018, 03:24 PM