Adultery Life After We by xleglover-COMPLETED
"Okay ..."

"It's just sex though," Clint assured her. "I'm fond of them, but it's not romantic. I can tell you, whenever I'm with one of my friends, I always think about how I'd rather be with you. That's what I like about an open relationship. It reaffirms our feelings and passion for each other."

"Okay ..." Jen said.

"I have to ask you," Clint said. "Why are you bringing this up now? Is it Mike? Do you want to sleep with him?"

"God no," Jen said immediately. She rubbed Clint's arm. "It's over with him." Feeling she owed him an explanation, she said "There are a couple of men I'm interested in."

"Can I ask who?"

"Well, I guess there's three ... my trainer, Danny. Joey, a guy I met at Starbucks. And Leo, I work with him." Jen laughed nervously. "God I sound like such a slut!"

"You're not a slut Jen," Clint assured her, gently stroking her cheek. "I'm attracted to your sexuality. I'm glad you're attracted to other men, it's healthy."

"God this is the strangest conversation!" she said with a nervous laugh.

"You had strange conversations with Mike right?" Clint said grinning.

"You have no idea!" Jen said laughing.

Clint softly stroked her cheek again. "So this isn't about Mike?"

"No," Jen assured him. She hugged him. "I told you, I'm just getting my mojo back."

The hug turned into a passionate make out session. "I could fuck you all night long," Clint said stroking her body.

"Is that a threat or a promise?" Jen asked smiling into his eyes. Clint pulled her close and they made love again.

Afterwards Jen snuggled in his arms. "Are you asleep?" she asked.

"No, do you want to talk?"

"It's just ... I was wondering if you could tell me about Sarah," she said gently, asking about Clint's first wife. "You know about Mike. I'd just like to know more about her." When he didn't answer Jen said "If you don't want to --."

"I met her right after law school," Clint said. He gave a sad smile. "It was love at first sight. We were inseparable, until ... she died of cancer. It came out of nowhere. One moment she was fine. Three months later, she was gone."

"God Clint I'm so sorry," Jen said feeling terrible for him.

"She was the love of my life, my soul mate," he said with a tight grin, a tear welling up in his eye. "Sorry. She died 5 years ago, I still get emotional about it. I guess I'm still getting over her."

"You don't have to apologize baby," Jen said hugging him. "I'm sorry, I just wanted to know more about her."

"This doesn't affect my feelings for you," Clint said looking into her eyes. "I really like you Jen. I feel a real connection to you."

"I do too honey," Jen said, hugging him tight.

"Really?" he asked.

"Yeah, I really like you Clint," Jen said telling him the truth.

"Then could you do something for me?" he asked. He reached into his briefcase and pulled out a small box. He opened it. There was a ring inside. "This ring was designed by Jacob Klein. Do you know him?"

"I don't think so," Jen said looking at the ring, awestruck. It was beautiful.

"Turns out Jacob and Sophia were lovers," Clint said. He chuckled. "At least that's what the jeweler told me. They were contemporaries, competitors, then they fell in love."

"Oh," Jen said surprised. She loved the rings and other jewelry by Sophia Dakati, but she'd never researched the designer.

"Will you wear this ring, instead of Keri's ring?" he asked. "It would mean a lot to me."

"I don't know Clint ..." she said hesitantly. She already agreed to be exclusive with him. She felt if she accepted and wore his ring – this beautiful ring that could easily pass for an engagement ring -- it would ratchet their relationship to a new level.

Clint read her mind. "I'm not asking for a long term commitment," he assured her. "I'm asking for the possibility of a long term commitment, that's all."

"Just the possibility?" Jen asked. After a few moments she said "Okay then."

She began taking off Keri's ring but Clint stopped her. "Let me," he said. He took off Keri's ring – it was on her right hand at the moment – and put his ring (the Jacob ring) on her left hand. "I'd like it if you always wore it here," Clint said tapping the Jacob ring on her wedding ring finger. He was essentially asking her to wear it like an engagement ring.

"We'll see about that, okay?" Jen said with a nervous laugh. He was being major aggressive with her, but she'd thrown a lot at him tonight about Mike coming back and the babysitting thing. She was his girlfriend, he was reasserting his position in her life, she got that. It was actually kind of flattering. She left the Jacob ring – Clint's ring – on her wedding ring finger for now.

Jen looked at the ring. "It's beautiful," she admired.

"You're beautiful," Clint said looking deep into her face. He took her into his arms and kissed her.

Mike decided to walk back to Steve's house. As he walked he fingered Jen's lingerie in his pocket. He was rock hard, picturing how good Jen looked tonight, remembering how she'd leaned into Clint and caressed his thigh. He wondered if Clint was fucking her right now. How stupid. Of course he was. Mike had felt the sexual tension in the room, they'd been super hot for each other.

God he was so horny. Beating off wasn't enough. He wanted to feel his cock inside a tight, soft pussy. For a moment he considered going to New York's red light district and finding a prostitute. That's how horny he was.

His cell phone rang. It was Jasmine. "Hi honey, just wanted to let you know I'm home," she said.

"How was London?" Mike asked.

"Good, but long," she said clearly tired.

"Can I come over?" Mike asked.

"Of course honey," Jasmine said sleepily. "I might be asleep when you get here though."

Jasmine was asleep when Mike arrived. She barely stirred as he pulled the covers off her. She was wearing a filmy negligee. For a girl who wasn't really into sex, she always dressed enticingly.

Mike kissed and fondled her. "Hi honey," Jasmine said sleepily.

"Hi Jas," Mike breathed, kissing her neck and fondling her breasts. Jasmine's tits were much bigger than Jen's, even Jen's larger ones. But as he thumbed Jasmine's nipples he thought of Jen's tits, how they practically spilled out of her top tonight.

"I'm really tired Mike," Jasmine said trying to roll over.

"I know you are honey," Mike said kissing her neck and breasts. He pulled her panties down and got between her legs. "I'll be quick okay?"

"Condom, okay?" Jasmine said, relenting but always thinking practically.

"Yeah," Mike said disappointed. He'd never been inside Jasmine bare. He thought of how Jen let men inside her bareback, how she let them cum inside her. He knew Jasmine's condom rule was the better approach, but Jen's sluttiness still turned him on.

He got a condom and rolled it on his hard shaft.

Jasmine was dry. Mike used his spit to lubricate her. Then he entered her.

Despite his horniness, he lasted a long time. Maybe it was because he'd jerked off earlier that night. Jasmine even responded to Mike's fucking. She came on his cock, her body shuddering as the pleasure ripped through her body.

Having gotten Jasmine off, Mike allowed himself to think of Jen. He thought of Clint fucking her. Then he thought of Drums fucking her bareback, of sperming her unprotected womb. "Did you cum on his cock when he spermed you Jen?" Mike thought to himself. "Were you wearing my wedding ring when you let him cum inside you?"

Mike lurched into Jasmine and came into the condom.

"So let me get this straight, you're babysitting Jen's baby?" Jasmine asked incredulously the next morning.

"The baby's name is Anna," Mike said. "Jen needs the help and my job doesn't start for a couple months."

"Your job as a high school math teacher," Jasmine said disbelievingly. They'd argued about this repeatedly. "You turned down Code Master for Apple to be a teacher." She shook her head, she would never understand. "And now you're babysitting your ex-wife's baby."

"Her name's Anna," Mike said again.

"I know what her name is Mike!" Jasmine cried. She clenched her eyes shut, forcing herself to calm down. In a lower but still tense voice, she said "You think I don't know what's going on?"

"Nothing's going on Jas, I'm just helping out with Anna," Mike insisted.

"I'm not stupid Mike!" Jasmine said. "Just tell me the truth okay? You owe me that. What are you doing with Jen?"

Mike searched inside himself for the answer. Finally he said "I ... I don't know."

Jasmine looked disappointed, sad and hurt. She said "You should leave."

Mike nodded. He got dressed and moved towards the door. He felt like scum. This girl had done so much for him, and he was treating her like shit.

Just before leaving he said "I'm sorry Jasmine."

Jasmine didn't look at him. After Mike left she curled into a ball and cried.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Life After We by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-12-2018, 03:21 PM
RE: Life After We by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-12-2018, 03:22 PM
RE: Life After We by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-12-2018, 03:23 PM
RE: Life After We by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-12-2018, 03:24 PM