Adultery Life After We by xleglover-COMPLETED
"The place we went, with Scott?"

"Yeah, maybe," she said pretending not to remember.

"Did Scott go with you?"

Jen didn't answer, pretending to be distracted by something Anna did. Then she looked over her shoulder at him and nonchalantly said "What do you think of it?"

Mike was tongue tied, his cock rock hard from looking at her. Somehow he managed to sound calm and said "I thought you were getting a bigger one."

Jen gawked at him but quickly recovered. "Yeah, well, whatever," she said dismissively. She stood and grabbed a short black leather jacket and said "I've got to go." She kissed Anna and gave her a big hug. With a fleeting glance at Mike, she said "See you later" and was gone.

Jen fumed in the back seat of the cab. "I thought you were getting a bigger one." What the fucked did that mean? That he hated it, so he was glad it was small? Or he wished it was bigger? She was so tired of his "enigma wrapped in a mystery" bullshit. Why couldn't Mike just say what he was thinking?

She glanced at Clint's ring on her right hand. She felt guilty. Clint was her boyfriend, she should be thinking about him, not another man, certainly not that shit head Mike. That was the problem with Mike, he was all drama. She had things all figured out before he turned up, her life turning around. Then Mike appeared and now everything was fucked up.

In the loft apartment, Mike played with Anna then read her a book. She fell asleep in his arms and he put her down in her crib.

His thoughts returned to Jen and he quickly got hard again. God she looked so good! She was just as petite as before, but now she had bigger breasts and curvier hips and ass. Her tits weren't as big as Jasmine's, but they looked ENORMOUS on her petite frame. With all her new curves, she looked like a sexpot Barbie doll instead of a young innocent ballerina! Especially with her blonde hair that she was wearing longer now, way pass her "bra strap line."

Mike put the chain on the door in case Jen got home early. He went into her bedroom, into her clothes hamper. On top was a bra and thong, the lingerie she'd worn to work. Mike looked at the bra. It was an entire cup larger than what she used to wear! He put the bra back and took the thong.

Where were her stockings? On a hunch, he looked in the trash can in the bathroom. There they were! As he'd suspected, there were runs in them and she'd thrown them away.

Mike laid down on Jen's bed (the bed that used to be their marital bed). He took out his cock, it was rock hard. He licked his hand and began stroking himself. He looked at Jen's thong. It was pink and lacy, barely a wisp of material. He put it to his nose and took a deep breath. He remembered her scent, a mixture of sweet muskiness and perfume. His head spun with lust!

He wrapped Jen's laddered, silky stockings around his shaft. He pumped himself up and down, keeping her panties over his face, loving the feel of the delicate lace and smelling the scent of Jen's sex.

As he masturbated he pictured Jen from this evening. He imaged touching and fondling those big tits. He imagined fucking her from behind and caressing her new tat as he banged her.

But then his fantasy shifted to Clint, her boyfriend who looked like Clint Eastwood. He imagined it was Clint groping her tits and fucking her like a horny dog.

Once again his fantasy shifted, to Leo. Now Leo was fucking her. "She's cheating on you Clint," Mike said in a low voice, continuing to stroke himself. "Leo is taking your girl, his cock's in her pussy, he's cucking you."

Then Mike's fantasy shifted to Drums. Drums was on top of Jen, stroking her silky hair. Jen ran her fingertips over his tattoos. "I got one for you," she told him, smiling into his eyes. "Mike hates it."

"But you got it anyway, right?" Drums said smiling triumphantly. "For me."

"Yeah, because he gave me to you."

"What an idiot," Drums said grinning at her. He cupped her bigger tits and gushed "Fuck I love these." Then he moved his hand to her pussy. "I love this too," he said pushing a finger into her. "When was the last time Mike fucked you?"

Jen thought about it. "I don't remember," she said with a giggle.

"So he gave me your pussy too?" Drums said with that triumphant smile again.

"Yeah," Jen said looking into his eyes.

Drums opened Jen's legs, positioning his cock at her pussy lips. "You need to wear a condom," she said.

"Come on, I'll pull out," Drums promised, kissing her. Jen didn't object as he pushed into her. "Fuck you pussy feels good!"

"God yeah," Jen said already panting. He was so thick!

"It feels better this way, bare," he said stroking in and out of her.

"Yeah," Jen agreed her cum face on. "But pull out okay?"

"I thought you're on the pill," Drums said.

"I am but I've missed some days," Jen said.

Jen was about to cum when Drums flipped her over. "I want to look at your new tat as I fuck you," he said. He grinned and then slapped her ass.

"Ouch!" Jen said, but she looked back at him and smiled.

Drums grabbed her curvier hips and began pounding her. It didn't take too long before she had her first orgasm. He fucked her through it, ramming her even harder. It was like he was going to fuck her right through the mattress! "Oh god I love this!" Jen moaned into the pillow, her pretty face smashed into the feathery softness.

Jen felt another orgasm approaching. She bit into the pillow as she eagerly anticipated the impeding pleasure of another climax.

Drums was close too, about to go over the edge. Jen's pussy felt so good, he didn't want to pull out. "You're on the pill right?" he yelled, his climax almost there. "We're gonna do this!" he yelled as his orgasm hit. He rammed his long thick cock as deep as possible into Jen, sperming her unprotected womb with his fertile seed.

Mike lurched and came, his jizz coating his hand and shooting up to his chest. He panted as he recovered from the orgasm. That was probably the most intense orgasm he'd had in a long time. He used Jen's ruined stockings and panties to wipe up his sperm. Luckily he hadn't cum on her bed.

Mike put his cock away. He held Jen's soiled stockings and panties. It wasn't like he could put them back where he got them, not soaking with his cum. He put them into his coat pocket. Jen wouldn't notice them gone, she didn't pay attention to details like that. This way he could use them later to masturbate again.

He carefully fixed Jen's bed so she wouldn't know he'd been there. Then he heard Anna crying. He rushed into the nursery. He picked her up and comforted her. His jacket was in the way so he took it off and put it on the floor. He rocked her and gave her a little more formula, and she fell back asleep.

Mike silently closed the nursery door (cracking it open a little so he could hear if Anna stirred again), then poured himself a glass of Highland Park scotch. He sipped it slowly as he only intended to have one. He didn't want to get drunk or even tipsy, not since he was babysitting Anna.

He turned on ESPN with the volume low, but he didn't watch the game. His mind was on other things. Had Scott gone with Jen to get the tattoo? Was she fucking Scott? Was she seeing Leo regularly? What about Drums, was she still seeing him? Did Clint know? Or was Jen cheating on him?

Mike thought about Drums. He told Jen not to see him. "I know you need sex. You can see other men, just not Drums." That was what he told her.

But she saw Drums anyway. Almost as soon as the government arrested him. She lived with him. She got pregnant with his baby.

But Sam said Jen had been fucked up. Worried about him, not able to do anything. Worried about Joe too, and stressing over work. Didn't it make sense she would go to Drums? After all, they'd been living together right before everything blew up. He pushed them together. He encouraged Jen to get close to him, be his "real" girlfriend. Wasn't he at least partially responsible for everything that happened next?

Mike sipped the scotch, thinking about these things. Then he realized it didn't matter anymore. What happened, happened. They both had moved on. He was with Jasmine, she was with Clint. It was like Nancy at Beekman High. What Jen did with other men wasn't any of his business.

Jen forced Mike from her head as she dined with Clint and his friends. Clint went out for a smoke and she went with him. She wasn't smoking anymore, even socially, she didn't want Anna around second hand smoke. But she wanted to keep Clint company.

Clint opened up her jacket and gazed admiringly at her chest. "You look amazing," he gushed. Normally with him, Jen wore heavier-weight or opaque tops where you couldn't easily tell she was braless. With this top there was no doubt she was braless. "Do me a favor?" he asked, stroking her back where her bra strap was noticeably absent. "Take off the jacket back inside."

Jen was practically falling out of the top. If she took off the jacket she'd be out there for the world to see. "You want to show me off to your friends?" she asked with a smile.

"I want them to see what I've got and they don't," Clint said with a grin.

Jen didn't get that. He wanted an open relationship. If she wanted, any of the men at the table could have her.

Reading her mind, Clint said "I'd rather you didn't hook up with my friends. You wouldn't want me with Allie, right?"

"Yeah, that makes sense," she said. "I didn't know there were rules."

"No rules," Clint said. "Just common sense stuff." He stroked down her neck and over her bare shoulder. "Have you been with anyone?"

"I thought you didn't want to know," Jen said with a laugh.

"I don't want details," he said with a smile. "You're my girlfriend, I want to make sure everything's okay. I care about you."

Jen smiled at him. "I haven't been with anyone, no," she told him. "I would like to talk to you about it though, the whole open relationship thing."

"Let's save it for later, we have to get back."

"Okay," Jen said.

Clint leaned in and kissed her. They kissed for only a few moments, but in that time he managed to squeeze and fondle her tits. As they returned to the table, Jen amusingly wondered if he'd done that to make sure her nipples would be hard when she took off the jacket. Another "look what I've got" message to his friends.

Jen knew it was also control over her, if she took off her jacket in front of his friends (at his request). But she understood how the male mind worked, especially for alpha guys like Clint. And she kinda liked being controlled, she had a submissive streak. As she sat back down, she took off the jacket, pretending not to notice the hungry looks on his friends' faces.

After dinner as they taxied to the loft apartment, Jen said hesitantly "I need to tell you something. It's really weird." She paused, having dreaded this moment all night. But she needed to tell him. "Mike showed up the other day. This is gonna sound really weird, but he's babysitting Anna."

"What, right now?" Clint said shocked.

"Yeah, freaky right?" she said with a carefree laugh, trying to make the situation sound like a meaningless, funny thing. But inside she was scared. What if Clint freaked? What if he insisted she cut ties with Mike? She knew that wouldn't be an unreasonable request, he was her boyfriend after all. She continued, "I guess – I don't know – he wanted to babysit Anna. I think he needs it for closure."

Clint was silent for long moments, thinking. Jen waited anxiously for his reaction. He finally said "I think you need it too, for closure. So I guess this is a good thing."

"Really, you think so?" Jen said breaking out into an incredulous smile. She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him. "You mister are one incredible man," she gushed. Then she kissed him again.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Life After We by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-12-2018, 03:21 PM
RE: Life After We by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-12-2018, 03:22 PM
RE: Life After We by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-12-2018, 03:23 PM
RE: Life After We by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-12-2018, 03:24 PM