Adultery Life After We by xleglover-COMPLETED
True, she was gorgeous, a knockout. She looked better than ever. But Jasmine was just as beautiful, and Tara was sexy too. At that moment though, he was hotter than he'd ever been with Jasmine or Tara, there wasn't any comparison.

He shook his head to clear his head. He needed to get beyond his lust and dark fantasies. He and Jen had serious things to work out. He needed some kind of closure with her. He couldn't do that if he always go hard whenever he was around her.

He wandered downtown. A Barnes & Noble was open. He went inside, aimlessly browsing. On a whim, he went into the parenting section. He picked up two baby books, What to Expect the First Year and What to Expect the Second Year. He bought both and went home to Steve's house.

Inside his bedroom, he began reading the books but he couldn't concentrate. His thoughts were on Jen. He enjoyed watching her flirt with Leo. She looked so bubbly and alive, he loved when she was like that.

He wondered if she was with Leo right now, in bed. He closed his eyes, thinking about Leo between Jen's legs, her dress pushed up around her waist, Leo running his fingers over Jen's garter belt and lacy stocking tops as he fucked her.

Jen had a boyfriend, Clint. Mike had googled him, the dude looked like Clint Eastwood! How serious were they? Serious enough for Jen to wear his ring on her left hand. So Jen was cheating on Clint with Leo. Mike couldn't resist anymore, he took out his cock and stroked himself.

Jen had cheated on Mike too. Like with Ricky, on the day they graduated. That had been the first time Jen had ever worn thigh high stockings. She wore them for Ricky, not Mike. It was kind of like giving away her virginity. She gave it to Ricky, not him. That had always bothered Mike, but it turned him on too.

She fucked Colin, after they started going out.

And she fucked Drums, after he told her Drums was off limits, when he was in jail.

Mike's feelings were mixed about Jen's cheating. First, were they really cheating? With Ricky, definitely. But she eventually told him about it. With Colin, no, that wasn't cheating. They hadn't been exclusive at the time, and he at least partially forced himself on her.

With Drums? It was complicated.

Mike knew Jen's reputation before they started going out. She was a popular, fun loving girl who enjoyed sex. Her sleeping around and wildness got him hot, it was another reason he was so enchanted by her. He encouraged her sensuality, starting way back in college when he hooked her up with Ricky. He did more than that, pushing her to develop feelings for her lovers. He went farthest with Drums, pushing her to pretend like they were an exclusive couple.

Jen's straying turned him on. Getting cheated on turned him on. A wife/girlfriend cheating on her husband/boyfriend turned him on. Like Nancy cheating on her husband. Jen cheating with Ricky, wearing stocking for him. It hurt, but it got his dick so incredibly hard.

That was just how he was wired. There were a lot of other emotions there too. Bad emotions. Jealousy, betrayal, insecurity, feeling inadequate. That was why he and Jen weren't good for each other. They enabled each other in bad, dangerous ways. It was thrilling, but hurtful too.

But at the moment ...

Mike closed his eyes and stroked himself. He thought of Jen fucking Leo, cheating on her boyfriend Clint. Did Clint know how insatiable Jen was? Did Clint know he was getting cucked by Leo? Mike didn't last long, cumming all over his hand.

The next morning Jen rushed to feed Anna and get her ready for daycare. She was distracted by the memories of last night. She'd been a bitch to Mike. He offered her an olive branch – offered to be friends -- and she all but threw it back in his face.

She looked at her cell. She was tempted to call him up. But then she looked at the ring on her left hand. Clint's ring. No, it wouldn't be right to call Mike. Anyway, did she really want to?

She sighed, everything was confused. She moved the ring from her left hand to her right. She wore it on her left hand last night to dick with Mike. But she preferred wearing it on her right hand.

Jen practically jumped out of the chair when her cell rang. She looked at the caller ID. It was Mike!

"Um ... hello?" she said hesitantly into the phone.

"Hi, it's Mike," Mike said.

"Oh, uh, hi," Jen said.

"I've got an idea," Mike said, having rehearsed his lines. "I've got a job lined up, but it doesn't started until next semester. I can watch Anna until you get a new nanny."

"What?" Jen said, catching up to what he was saying. "You don't know how to take care of a baby."

"I studied a couple books last night," Mike said. "I think I've got the theory down, I just need some practical experience."

Jen couldn't help a laugh. Mike always made everything sound like a math equation. But Anna wasn't a math equation. "You haven't even met her," she said.

"I'm outside, I can met her now."

"You're outside?" she said surprised. The presumptuous shit had a lot of nerve. But then she blurted out, "Okay, whatever, come on up."

"This is Anna," Jen said a few minutes later after letting Mike into the loft apartment. She was holding her daughter.

Mike couldn't help smiling at the baby. Anna was a beautiful baby, and she looked just like Jen! Her face was so alive and she had a beautiful disarming smile, Mike instantly knew she was bubbly and full of life just like her mother.

Unlike around fellow adults, to his surprise, Mike didn't feel nervous at all around Anna. He asked Jen "Can I hold her?"

"She's going through stranger anxiety right now," Jen warned with a grimace. It was 100 times worse around men, the last time Clint tried to hold her Anna had screamed bloody murder. Jen sighed inside, this wasn't going to work.

"Let me try," Mike said still smiling at the little baby.

"Oookay," Jen thought skeptically. She hesitantly handed her baby to Mike.

"Hi Anna-banana," Mike said in a baby-talk voice, smiling into the baby's eyes. "Hi Anna-havana." Mike tickled Anna's tummy. "Hi Anna-cabana."

To Jen's surprise, Anna giggled and wiggled her toes. Startled, Jen said "Um, Anna, this is Mike."

"My My," Anna said in a sweet baby voice, giggling and grabbing Mike's chin with her little hand. Mike hadn't shaved that morning. Anna seemed fascinated by the stubble and rubbed her little fingers over his chin and cheeks.

"See, I've got this," Mike said grinning at Jen. Remembering the mental notes he'd made while studying the baby books, he said "Write down her schedule, tell me where her formula is, and her car seat."

"Her car seat?" Jen said dumbly.

"If something comes up I can always take her to your office," Mike pointed out. "I'll need her car seat."

"Oh ... yeah," Jen said. She still was unsure. "I don't know Mike."

"I really want to get to know Anna," Mike said, his sincere eyes looking imploringly at her. "And I want to help you out."

Jen stared at him. He hadn't apologized for disappearing for a year. Maybe he never would. Maybe it was unreasonable (and unfair) for her to want an apology. But he was offering an olive branch again.

From a practical point of view, she could really use his help. Navigating day care in New York City was a painful chore. And honestly, she'd rather Anna be with someone she knew rather than day care people who were little more than strangers.

Jen finally agreed. She quickly jotted out Anna's schedule, showed Mike where she kept things, and then left. She waited outside the apartment door for 15 minutes, to see if Anna was going to start screaming. When she silently poked her head in, Mike was on the floor playing games with Anna. The baby was giggling and rolling around the floor, calling Mike "My My."

Jen shrugged. Okay, she'd give this a try. Quietly closing the door, she hurried off to work.

In her office, she tried to figure out why Anna had taken to Mike but not other men, like Clint. Well, Mike was different from the other men she knew. Mike was kind, unassuming, shy. All the other men in her life, including Clint, were alpha men. They were confident, aggressive, hulking. Maybe Anna didn't feel threatened around Mike.

At that moment Allie rushed into her office. "What happen last night?" Allie asked as she closed the door.

"Mike's taking care of Anna," Jen said with a shrug. "He's like, her nanny until his new job starts."

"Seriously?" Allie said dumbstruck. "What about everything else?"

"We didn't talk about much," Jen said with a shrug. "I don't know ... it's hard. He was gone over a year."

"Yeah ...," Allie said. Then in a lowered voice she said "So what happened with you and Leo?"

Jen had to think, and then she remembered. Leo! She'd forgotten with all the drama that morning. "Oh fuck what's he saying?" Jen said alarmed.

"You guys made out?" Allie said. "He had his hand up your skirt?"

"Fuck!" Jen cried. She bolted up and hurried to his office.

"Leo, can I talk to you?" she said entering his office and closing the door. "About last night --."

Leo came up to Jen. He put his arms around her and kissed her. They kissed for a few seconds and then Jen pushed him away.

"Leo you can't do that," she said in hushed tones.

"I had fun last night," he said smiling at her.

"Leo, listen I was drunk," she said. It was a lie, she hadn't been drunk, but she needed to tell him something. "Don't talk about last night okay? I was drunk. I've got a boyfriend."

"Seriously?" Leo said sounding disappointed.

"Yeah, I do," Jen said holding up her right hand to show him Clint's (Keri's) ring. "So don't talk about last night okay?"

Back in her office, Jen dropped into her chair. "God," she sighed to herself. She seriously made out with Leo, he practically fingered her.

Had Mike watched? He didn't say anything that morning of course. But he was definitely turned on last night after she flirted with Leo.

Jen squeezed her legs together. She rubbed her thighs back and forth, hearing the swish-swish of her nylons rubbing together. Her pussy tingled. When Leo kissed her a moment ago, his erection pressed against her. He was big. She knew that from last night, from groping him. He was thicker than longer, but she liked thick.

"Stop!" she told herself. Why was she thinking about Leo? She'd known him for years, he was a junior marketing exec. He was nice looking but she'd never been interested in him. Why was she lusting after him now?

She imagined him coming into her office. He'd throw open her legs and ram his fat cock into her. She wondered what his cock would feel like, inside her? She wondered if he fucked hard. Yeah, he was an aggressive ass, he'd fuck her hard, he'd fuck her slutty pussy really hard.

"STOP!" she yelled at herself. What was going on? Her body was on fire, she knew her pussy was soaking wet. She hadn't felt this turned on in a long time.

Fuck it, she thought to herself. She'd be useless the rest of the day if she didn't get an orgasm. She locked her door and then spread out on her sofa. She pulled up her skirt. She reached one hand inside her panties, and the other inside her blouse. Then she masturbated, fantasizing about Leo fucking her outside the loft apartment while Mike jerked off as he watched.

"So how was it?" Jen asked later that night, taking Anna into her arms. She of course showed no sign of her fantasies from last night or earlier that day.

"Really good, we had fun," Mike said smiling brightly. He ticked Anna's stomach. "Right Anna-Banana? We had fun."

Anna giggled and said "My My, My My," looking adoringly at him.

"I've got a meeting at the school," Mike said grabbing his coat. "So I'll be back tomorrow morning right?"

"Um yeah, okay," Jen said. "You're going to teach?"

Mike nodded. "I got a job at Beekman High School," he said. "Hey, I was wondering if tomorrow night, after you get home from work, we can talk some." He shrugged and said "To catch up."

"Oh ah, I can't, I've got a date tomorrow with Clint," Jen said.

"Oh," Mike said. Without thinking he blurted out "Would you like me to babysit?"

"Babysit? You don't have to do that."

"I don't mind, I want to," Mike said warming to the idea.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Life After We by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-12-2018, 03:21 PM
RE: Life After We by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-12-2018, 03:22 PM
RE: Life After We by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-12-2018, 03:23 PM
RE: Life After We by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-12-2018, 03:24 PM