Adultery Life After We by xleglover-COMPLETED
"Despite everything Mike, I think you did the right thing," she said. "I don't care about the money." After a moment she asked "Are you feeling better now?"

"Yeah," he said. "Better, but different I think."

"What do you mean?"

They stopped talking as they ordered another round from the waitress. Then Jen asked "How different?"

Mike hesitated, not sure how to articulate what he was feeling, not really understanding his feelings himself. He finally said, "What used to be important to me isn't important anymore. I used to be so serious about my career. I wanted to make partner, make a lot of money." He shrugged. "Those things aren't so important anymore."

"I thought you were going to be Apple's Code Master," Jen said.

"No, I'm not," Mike said. "I'm not working for Apple anymore, I quit." He prepared himself for incredulity from Jen. That was what he'd gotten from Jasmine for months, pressure to throw himself into the rat race and then looks of disbelief and disappointment when he not only turned down the promotion but resigned altogether.

"It doesn't surprise me," Jen said with a shrug. "I never understood why you wanted to work on Wall Street. In college I thought you wanted to be a teacher."

It was Mike's turn to be surprised. "I thought you wanted to live in New York City."

Jen shrugged again. "I did, but I would've been happy living anywhere. I grew up in a small town, went to college in a small town. I like small towns. I like New York, but I like small towns too."

"Oh," Mike said. How could they have been married, been together for years, yet not know these things about each other? Jen seemed to be thinking the same thing. They were silent for long moments.

So far their conversation had been like between strangers, cold and impersonal. But in a moment of gentleness, reminiscence of the intimate relationship they used to have, Jen said in a soft, encouraging voice, "I think you should be a teacher. You're really good at it."

Mike smiled gratefully at her. It was nice to hear that, especially after all the pressure he'd been getting from Jasmine for months. Jen smiled back. For a moment it was like they were still together.

Then Jen's iPhone rang again, breaking the moment. It was the babysitter again. Jen got up to answer it.

When Jen returned she was distracted. Anna had a cough. She worried her baby might be coming down with a cold.

"I've got to get home," she said, her thoughts now on Anna. "Did you want to talk about anything else?"

"What's wrong?" Mike asked.

"I lost my nanny," Jen said. "I have Anna in daycare, life's hectic."

"Oh sorry," Mike said. "I've seen pictures of your baby. She's beautiful. I'd like to meet her sometime."

Jen stared at Mike. After all this time without even a single phone call or text, now he wants to meet Anna? She felt a rush of emotions, mostly hurt and anger. "Maybe another time," she curtly said.

Mike could tell she was angry. What could he do? If he hadn't been suffering from PTSD maybe things would have played out differently. But he wasn't going to apologize for not being at her side at Anna's birth. That had been asking a lot, considering everything. The question was, could they put all this behind them and have some kind of relationship?

"I've got to go," Jen said getting up.

Mike quickly said "Maybe we can get together sometime, go to brunch maybe."

"Why?" she asked.

Mike decided to come clean. He said "Because we were best friends. I miss that. I'd like to get to know your daughter."

Jen's emotions were all over the place. He was saying the words she wanted to hear. But they were coming so late. "It's been over a year Mike," Jen said her voice trembling from anger and hurt. "You never returned any of my calls. You never emailed or sent a card. Now you want to be friends?"

They were silent for long moments, at an impasse. Finally Jen said "I'll think about it."

Just then Leo approached with his buddies. "Hey Jen, we're going to a party, want to come along?"

Jen looked at Leo and then back at Mike. She saw that familiar flush of excitement on his face. Seriously? With all this drama going on, his dick was still in the freaking Game? Something snapped inside Jen.

"Excuse me Mike," Jen said. Giving him a dazzling smile, she took Leo's arm and pulled him aside. Jen flirted with him again, laughing delightedly, touching his arm and chest. Leo's buddies grinned, looking enviously as it looked like their friend might have a chance to score with the beautiful, leggy blonde.

Mike's pulse quickened and his cock got hard as he watched Jen shamelessly flirt with Leo. But he was bothered too. Jen had gone from completely serious single mom/career woman to giddy flirty schoolgirl. The mixed persona didn't fit the Jen he remembered.

Jen came back a few minutes later, still holding Leo's arm. Grinning to his friends, Leo announced "I'll see you guys later, I'm walking Jen home."

Jen looked at Mike. "I'll call you," she said. Mike nodded but didn't say anything. Jen stole a glance at Mike's lap just as she left. He was trying to hide it, but she could tell he was hard.

Jen let go of Leo's arm outside the club. They walked a couple of blocks and then Jen saw a taxi. She said "Let's taxi the rest of the way."

"Sounds good," Leo said smiling. He figured he had a chance to score with his sexy boss after the way she'd flirted with him all night. He knew her reputation, he knew she fucked around. Maybe she was horny and wanted some dick after seeing her ex-husband. All he had to do was get into her apartment. Then he'd be between those incredible long legs.

The taxi arrived and Leo walked her to the door. "Thanks for taking me home," Jen said.

"Anytime," Leo said. He had his hand on her back, close to her ass. "Can I come up?"

Jen knew he'd ask. "I'm your boss," she said.

"I promise not to sue for sex discrimination," he joked.

Jen smiled. "Not tonight, I've got a sick baby," she said.

Leo was disappointed, but he knew the secret to getting pussy was patience. "Let's go out sometime," he said.

"Maybe," Jen said back. Then she wondered if Mike was watching them. It would be just like him to follow her home, to watch.

Jen felt something stir in her, something come alive.

Or maybe it was something turning back on.

She put her hand on Leo's chest, playing with the buttons of his shirt. "Exactly what have you heard about me?" she teased smiling into his eyes.

"I've heard you like having fun," Leo said grinning at her.

"That's a nice way of putting it," Jen said with a flirty laugh.

"I've heard about wild parties," Leo said. "Did you really take it all off at the Caesar's pool?"

"Um, I think I still had my high heels on," Jen said with another laugh. She patted his chest. "Those were my wild days."

"You're not wild anymore?" Leo asked grinning at her.

"I don't know, maybe," Jen said.

Her thoughts flashed again to Mike. She would not be at all surprised if he was watching her at that very moment. The possibility sent a shiver through her. Her pussy tingled.

Reaching on her tiptoes in her high heels, she wrapped her arms around Leo's neck and kissed him. Leo was surprised but he quickly recovered. He pulled Jen close and kissed her back. He pushed his tongue into her mouth and she let him. As they made out Jen thought to herself "Is Mike's watching?"

Leo snaked a hand between their bodies. He cupped her breast. As he fondled her, Jen excitedly wondered "Can Mike see him rubbing my nipple?"

Leo's hands moved to Jen's ass. As he groped her cheeks he pulled her skirt up. Jen thought "Can Mike see my stockings? Can he see my garter belt?"

Jen couldn't remember the last time she'd been so turned on. She gave Leo tongue, wrapping her leg around his. Emboldened by her passion, he moved under her skirt, his fingers finding her panties. She was soaking wet!

"Ugh god Mike!" she thought to herself as she moaned into Leo's mouth. "Can you see him? He's fingering me where anyone can see! Are you watching? Can you see him, fingering my pussy?"

Jen snaked a hand between their bodies, moving to his crotch. She cupped his erection and moaned "You're so big and hard."

"You like big," Leo said, having talked to both Scott and Tom.

"God yeah," Jen said rolling head back as Leo pulled her panties inside and stuck a finger into her.

"Oh god Mike!" Jen thought to herself. "He's finger fucking me, can you see?! Is this turning you on?!"

Jen sensed movement. She pulled her lips away from Leo's and looked over his shoulder. There were people on the sidewalk, a husband, wife and their young child! Jen came to her senses. Mortified, she pushed away from Leo, pulled down her skirt and ran into her apartment building.

Inside the loft apartment Jen quickly paid the babysitter and then checked Anna. She was sleeping peacefully. Anna seemed okay, she wasn't warm and she wasn't sneezing or coughing.

With Anna okay, Jen turned to her own needs. She felt flushed, heady. She hadn't felt this way in a long time. She splashed vodka into a glass and drank it in one gulp. Then she had another one.

She walked into her bedroom, feeling unsteady, her high heels scratching across the hardwood floors.

She fell onto the bed, still fully dressed. She ran her hands over her tits. Then she pulled up her skirt, she parted her legs.

She felt her panties. She was soaking wet. She pushed a hand down into her panties. With her other hand she unbuttoned her blouse and pulled down her bra.

She closed her eyes and masturbated. She imagined Leo fucking her. Pulling up her skirt and fucking her against the brick wall. And she imagined Mike just a few feet away, watching. Jerking off while Leo fucked her hard.

She imagined grabbing Mike, kissing him as Leo pounded her. She imagined looking into Mike's eyes as Leo made her cum all over his big cock. In Mike eyes she saw lust and excitement.

Jen's body jerked as she came, a massive orgasm shooting pleasure throughout her body. Afterwards she lay gasping. She was half drunk from the vodka. Her clothes in disarray but still fully dressed, still even in her high heels, she curled into a ball and fell asleep.

Mike watched as Jen walked out with Leo. Tonight hadn't gone well. He'd hoped to reach some kind of peace with Jen, some understanding. But everything was still up in the air. She hadn't even let him meet Anna.

He thought about another scotch, but he knew getting drunk wouldn't help. He paid the check and left the club.

He walked through the chilly New York air. His erection had subsided but not his lust.

He couldn't believe it. He hadn't seen Jen in over a year. Tonight he'd been with her less than an hour, talking about serious stuff, certainly nothing sexual. But he was already drawn into it again. He was drawn into HER. What hold did she have over him?
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Life After We by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-12-2018, 03:21 PM
RE: Life After We by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-12-2018, 03:22 PM
RE: Life After We by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-12-2018, 03:23 PM
RE: Life After We by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-12-2018, 03:24 PM
RE: Life After We by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-12-2018, 03:25 PM
RE: Life After We by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-12-2018, 03:25 PM
RE: Life After We by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-12-2018, 03:26 PM